More scandal from the Playboy mansion

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I don't get why people are so shocked the Heffner and his "friends" abused women like this

I mean, the man was just a well paid pimp after all.

Hilarious.

I don't get why people are so shocked the Heffner and his "friends" abused women like this

Hilarious.

More retroactive continuity changes being made to the past.

It's funny how prudish the left has gotten about some sexuality while anything goes with other sexuality.

A old guy having 3 "wives", oh the vapors!!! Some guy working for the government into homosexual puppy play? Perfectly normal.

Too bad Hugh didn't hate muslims and brown people enough....or at least do it in a way that was noticeable...he may have been a GOP presidential nominee years ago

It's funny how prudish the left has gotten about some sexuality while anything goes with other sexuality.

A old guy having 3 "wives", oh the vapors!!! Some guy working for the government into homosexual puppy play? Perfectly normal.
Heff was more than a polygamist, he sold sex.

Heff was nothing more than a glamorous pimp.

And that's the life he lived. He sold sex and rock and roll and the old swinger lifestyle.

I'm less to be inclined to be judgmental of him, and more inclined to be judgmental of the people who know what they were getting into back then, and now are saying they were somehow exploited.

Gotta love that moral relativity.

I had always imagined the Playboy Mansion was much worse

Hilarious.
Oh, did she make a mistake that day as she was on her way to work at Ronald McDonald House?

These women did not know what they were doing? Is rape semantics when you are giving it up?

They were in the biggest, most famous whorehouse in the country, possibly in the world. Were they expecting cake and ice cream?

Speaking of this, what's going on with Ghislaine Maxwell? They ever name any johns?

And Calvin cline sells sex with their models as well so what? Romance novel companies are pimps by your logic. So is herbal essence shampoo since it showed in it's commercials a woman in the shower having a harry met Sally style orgasm from using their shampoo and so on.

That was heffs lifestyle and everyone involved chose to be a part of it of their own free will. No one forced them into it.

And bill Cosby has nothing to do with playboy or heff. Cosby is his own thing and did his rapings all on his own. You might as well try and connect jello pudding to being sexual abusers just because Cosby was their spokes person.

Forum List

Back