More proof virus is a hoax.Fauci caught with hand in cookie jar.LOL

Fauci indeed got his hand caught in the cookie jar. Remind me of the time when Clinton proved he was acting about being sad over ron browns death when he is coming out of the funeral laughing then when he sees a reporter filming him.on cue like an actor,he start crying.

same thing here.comedy gold

Because some self published fool thinks so?

How can you post this imaginary crap as if it's "information"?

Your desperation is showing.

It always is.

Here are the first 10 entries from my list. You can read the entire list at the link. I welcome you and anyone else to explain why these things are "imaginary crap."

Here are 167 reasons why I’m against the COVID-19 lockdowns

1) Sweden did not have a lockdown. Experts predicted that it would have 40,000 COVID-19 deaths by May 1. The actual number was 2,769.

How Sweden suppressed infection rates without a lockdown

2) Nobel Prize-winning scientist: “the damage done by lockdown will exceed any saving of lives by a huge factor”

Nobel Prize-winning scientist shares COVID-19 data showing strict lockdowns were an overreaction

3) Keep parks open. The benefits of fresh air outweigh the risks of infection.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...-benefits-fresh-air-outweigh-risks-infection/

4) Dr. Deborah Birx admitted that the lockdown was based on a false, gross overstatement of the true fatality rate.

These are her exact words:

“I think we underestimated, very early on, the number of asymptomatic cases. And I think we’re really beginning to understand there are people that get infected — that those symptoms are so low-grade that they don’t even know that they’re infected”

Dr. Birx: 'We underestimated, very early on, the number of asymptomatic cases'

5) This is a scientific paper called “Full lockdown policies in Western Europe countries have no evident impacts on the COVID-19 epidemic.”

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.24.20078717v1.full.pdf

6) WHO lauds lockdown-ignoring Sweden as a ‘model’ for countries going forward

WHO lauds lockdown-ignoring Sweden as a ‘model’ for countries going forward

7) Do Lockdowns Save Many Lives? In Most Places, the Data Say No.

Opinion | Do Lockdowns Save Many Lives? In Most Places, the Data Say No

8) This is from a medical paper:

“The COVID-19 death risk in people <65 years old during the period of fatalities from the epidemic was equivalent to the death risk from driving between 9 miles per day (Germany) and 415 miles per day (New York City)”

Population-level COVID-19 mortality risk for non-elderly individuals overall and for non-elderly individuals without underlying diseases in pandemic epicenters

Note from Daniel Alman: The above may be a good reason for a lockdown in the New York City metro area (which includes parts of New Jersey and Connecticut), but certainly not for the rest of the U.S. And certainly not for Germany.

9) A report by the United Nations cites the predicted harm that will happen to tens of millions of children in low income countries as a result of the COVID-19 global wide shutdown.

Examples of this harm to children include increases in malnutrition, loss of education, increased rates of teen pregnancy, reduced access to health care, reduced rates of vaccination, increased rates of infectious disease, increased rates of water borne illness, and increased rates of death:

https://unsdg.un.org/sites/default/files/2020-04/160420_Covid_Children_Policy_Brief.pdf

10) Here in Sweden we’re playing the long game, and listening to science not fear

Here in Sweden we're playing the long game, and listening to science not fear
I'm just gonna address #1, since it's a huge lie and a good indicator of the rest of your bullshit.

The information you've posted is months out of date to start with.

Totals don't tell the story with the death rate, which is uncommonly high.

So your bullshit is just bullshit.

Next tRumpling please.

No, it's not a huge lie. I cited a source. The number of deaths in Sweden that happened by May 1 was only 7% of what the experts had predicted.

Source:

5 May 2020

Sweden's numbers are a standing rebuke to the Imperial College study that has done so much to influence UK policy. Researchers at the university predicted that Sweden's approach would leave it with an R of above 3, leading to 40,000 coronavirus deaths by May 1. Sweden's current death tally is just 2,769.
The lie was posting it as if it was currently true.

It's not a lie.

The following information is currently true:

1) The experts predicted that in Sweden, 40,000 people would die by May 1.

2) The number of people who actually died by that time was only 7% of that number.

Both of these things are fact.

Both of these things are currently true.

Source:

5 May 2020

Sweden's numbers are a standing rebuke to the Imperial College study that has done so much to influence UK policy. Researchers at the university predicted that Sweden's approach would leave it with an R of above 3, leading to 40,000 coronavirus deaths by May 1. Sweden's current death tally is just 2,769.

I read 1984 and Animal Farm. Twice each. Once because it was required for school, and once many year later of my own choosing.

So I'm quite familiar with the idea that some people would try to rewrite the past.

But I never thought that someone on an internet message board would take it so far as what some people here are doing regarding the prediction about Sweden.

Just because the prediction failed to come true, does make it "false" that the prediction was made.

The prediction itself turned out to be false.

But it is not false to say that the prediction was made in the first place.

Maybe you're accustomed to talking to other people who are dumb enough to fall for your Orwellian crap. But not me. I believe in objective facts. My parents were awesome enough to send me to a Montessori school for 10 years, starting at age two. Then they sent me to a Jewish school for two years, which was where I first read those two Orwell novels. Then I was in the gifted program at the best public high school in my city. Then I got a bachelor's degree in math from one of the so-called "public ivy" colleges.

I very much know how to think for myself. I very much know how to tell when someone is trying to rewrite history.

But I never, ever expected to come across an internet message board where someone would do something so bold as to try to claim that a well documented prediction was never actually made in the first place.

Fauci indeed got his hand caught in the cookie jar. Remind me of the time when Clinton proved he was acting about being sad over ron browns death when he is coming out of the funeral laughing then when he sees a reporter filming him.on cue like an actor,he start crying.

That's my blog.

Thanks for posting the link.

Are you saying you are the genius who wrote that blog on a 167 reasons why being in lockdown is more harmful than the virus and wrote those books about it we can get from amazon? That dan alman is YOU..?

Damn if that’s you we need to have You as president of the United States,you should be a famous author.

Yes, that's me.

Thank you for your kind words.

Damn what are you doing here? Hard to believe you being the guy who wrote all that is just another nobody like all of us here are that post here.

You should be like a famous celebrity or something.just like the words go in the song the piano man go. “And he sits at the bar and puts bread in my jar and says man WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.?”

Those words so much apply to you seriously,there is no way you should be here hanging out posting with us nobody’s here,you should be a famous celebrity who never has time for pions like us,seriously,what ARE you doing here posting with nobody’s like us.? Lol

It always is.

Here are the first 10 entries from my list. You can read the entire list at the link. I welcome you and anyone else to explain why these things are "imaginary crap."

1) Sweden did not have a lockdown. Experts predicted that it would have 40,000 COVID-19 deaths by May 1. The actual number was 2,769.

2) Nobel Prize-winning scientist: “the damage done by lockdown will exceed any saving of lives by a huge factor”

Nobel Prize-winning scientist shares COVID-19 data showing strict lockdowns were an overreaction

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...-benefits-fresh-air-outweigh-risks-infection/

4) Dr. Deborah Birx admitted that the lockdown was based on a false, gross overstatement of the true fatality rate.

“I think we underestimated, very early on, the number of asymptomatic cases. And I think we’re really beginning to understand there are people that get infected — that those symptoms are so low-grade that they don’t even know that they’re infected”

5) This is a scientific paper called “Full lockdown policies in Western Europe countries have no evident impacts on the COVID-19 epidemic.”

“The COVID-19 death risk in people <65 years old during the period of fatalities from the epidemic was equivalent to the death risk from driving between 9 miles per day (Germany) and 415 miles per day (New York City)”

Population-level COVID-19 mortality risk for non-elderly individuals overall and for non-elderly individuals without underlying diseases in pandemic epicenters

Note from Daniel Alman: The above may be a good reason for a lockdown in the New York City metro area (which includes parts of New Jersey and Connecticut), but certainly not for the rest of the U.S. And certainly not for Germany.

9) A report by the United Nations cites the predicted harm that will happen to tens of millions of children in low income countries as a result of the COVID-19 global wide shutdown.

Examples of this harm to children include increases in malnutrition, loss of education, increased rates of teen pregnancy, reduced access to health care, reduced rates of vaccination, increased rates of infectious disease, increased rates of water borne illness, and increased rates of death:

https://unsdg.un.org/sites/default/files/2020-04/160420_Covid_Children_Policy_Brief.pdf

10) Here in Sweden we’re playing the long game, and listening to science not fear

I'm just gonna address #1, since it's a huge lie and a good indicator of the rest of your bullshit.

Next tRumpling please.

No, it's not a huge lie. I cited a source. The number of deaths in Sweden that happened by May 1 was only 7% of what the experts had predicted.

Source:

5 May 2020

Him and candyass are shills from Langley that have penetrated this site,it would be wise of you to put them on ignore,don’t feed the trolls.

It always is.

Next tRumpling please.

Source:

5 May 2020

Him and candyass are shills from Langley that have penetrated this site,it would be wise of you to put them on ignore,don’t feed the trolls.
Lol, so I've been promoted from "chicom" to CIA agent?

Cool.

Damn what are you doing here? Hard to believe you being the guy who wrote all that is just another nobody like all of us here are that post here.

You should be like a famous celebrity or something.just like the words go in the song the piano man go. “And he sits at the bar and puts bread in my jar and says man WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.?”

Those words so much apply to you seriously,there is no way you should be here hanging out posting with us nobody’s here,you should be a famous celebrity who never has time for pions like us,seriously,what ARE you doing here posting with nobody’s like us.? Lol

I'm just a regular person.

I like posting here with you.

I know it baffles me that your a regular guy like myself and everyone else here except shills like that troll you were addressing of course,I would have figured you to be a famous celebrity or something.

It's not a lie.

The following information is currently true:

1) The experts predicted that in Sweden, 40,000 people would die by May 1.

2) The number of people who actually died by that time was only 7% of that number.

Both of these things are fact.

Both of these things are currently true.

Source:

5 May 2020

A decision not to implement a strict lockdown like its neighbors has meant that Sweden, which has seen a far higher number of coronavirus cases and deaths, has been left out of an easing of travel restrictions between the countries.

Since Monday, citizens of Nordic nations can largely travel to and from each other’s countries for work and leisure purposes, but Swedes are still subject to restrictions due to a higher infection rate in their country.

I know it baffles me that your a regular guy like myself and everyone else here except shills like that troll you were addressing of course,I would have figured you to be a famous celebrity or something.

I'm not famous. All of my books are self published.

My blog did get linked to by Chuck Norris and Jill Stein:

A decision not to implement a strict lockdown like its neighbors has meant that Sweden, which has seen a far higher number of coronavirus cases and deaths, has been left out of an easing of travel restrictions between the countries.

Since Monday, citizens of Nordic nations can largely travel to and from each other’s countries for work and leisure purposes, but Swedes are still subject to restrictions due to a higher infection rate in their country.

OK. That's a good point.

There are tradeoffs in every decision that people make.

Deaths per one million population, as of today:

New Jersey: 1,751

New York: 1,664

Connecticut: 1,220

Massachusetts: 1,204

Rhode Island: 921

Washington D.C. 805

Louisiana: 728

Michigan: 629

Illinois: 580

Sweden: 547

Sources:

OK. That's a good point.

There are tradeoffs in every decision that people make.

Deaths per one million population, as of today:

New Jersey: 1,751

New York: 1,664

Connecticut: 1,220

Massachusetts: 1,204

Rhode Island: 921

Washington D.C. 805

Louisiana: 728

Michigan: 629

Illinois: 580

Sweden: 547

Sources:

5,526 deaths in Sweden! from your source.

It always is.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.05.20054361v1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/sweden/articles/sweden-coronavirus-policy/

agent candyass like clockwork everyday,got his ass handed to him on a platter from you.LOL

1594496336054.png

It always is.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/do-loc...data-say-no-11587930911?mod=opinion_lead_pos5

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.05.20054361v1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/sweden/articles/sweden-coronavirus-policy/

Not sure who you’re trying to convince.

our case rate was pretty steady before we stopped distancing and reopened bars and beaches. Lockdowns worked.

It always is.

agent candyass like clockwork everyday,got his ass handed to him on a platter from you.LOL

Still pissed I get paid so much to post here?

our case rate was pretty steady before we stopped distancing and reopened bars and beaches. Lockdowns worked.

The purpose of the lockdown was to "flatten the curve" so the hospitals would not get overwhelemd. We achieved that goal.

That doesn't change the number of infections. Instead, it just spreads them out over time.

The areas under the two curves are identical. Lockdown or no lockdown, the number of infections is identical:

Flattening the Coronavirus Curve

One chart explains why slowing the spread of the infection is nearly as important as stopping it.

11SCI-VIRUS-TRACKER1-jumbo.jpg

The purpose of the lockdown was to "flatten the curve" so the hospitals would not get overwhelemd. We achieved that goal.

That doesn't change the number of infections. Instead, it just spreads them out over time.

The areas under the two curves are identical. Lockdown or no lockdown, the number of infections is identical:

Flattening the Coronavirus Curve

One chart explains why slowing the spread of the infection is nearly as important as stopping it.

11SCI-VIRUS-TRACKER1-jumbo.jpg

with economies of scale (that’s what we call it) you could say the same for anything from disease management to cat food.

the issue that you’re either unaware of or are too moronic to understand is that contagious Disease management is much different because lives are on the line.

Forum List

Back