More Political incorectness...UNBELIEVABLE

Pass anything you like, hell, pass Go for all any right thinking person could care. Just explain this, if you can, how is ANY of this posturing going to fix, solve, or CHANGE anything? Really............

Hell, saving an animal from the Pound would do more good.:neutral:

You might feel differently if you had relatives who were killed in that genocide.

Ok...So acording to your logic we should risk more AMERICAN troops to being killed in order to what, raise the dead. All the paperwork and apology and finger pointing and blaming will not bring them back to life!!! So lets all get on our preacher suites and point fingers at those that are helping us right now and cause more harm and deaths to American soldiers. All the paper signing and apology in the universe will not bring them back. I got an idea, lets get all the Armenians together and have every American in this country kiss each one of their asses, and while we are at it we can get all the blacks together and do the same thing. Whats next an Armenian Miss America and an Armenian College fund.

While we are at it, lets rally all the Hebrews in this country and get them to force the Egyptians to apologize for what they did in 1500 b.c. They are one of our allies too. I'm sure that will really help our troops in Iraq! But lets not stop there...Lets get the people of the Philipines to force Japan for an apology and every country that has ever been hurt by any and every other country since time began...That will help things tonight in Iraq. That will save one of our troops from getting killed or crippled for life!

What should happen is the 27 House members that voted for this should be indicted for treason!

Quote:
...House Speaker Nancy Pelosi indicated they were committed to going forward.

"Why do it now? Because there's never a good time and all of us in the Democratic leadership have supported" it, she said.

Turkey Threatens Repercussions for U.S.
-----------------
Pelosi could have at least mentioned the #1 reason to destroy US/Turkey relationships......WE CAN BLAME BUSH AND GET AWAY WITH IT....

Ain't we the greatest and the strongest and don't we pretty much go it alone as Bush has said so often? Do we finally tell the truth about history. Tough stuff for the righties who live in an imaginary made up revision. If we want the troops safe - bring em home, war was won long ago, let the Iraqi's build their own nation.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. George Orwell

Ain't we the greatest and the strongest and don't we pretty much go it alone as Bush has said so often? Do we finally tell the truth about history. Tough stuff for the righties who live in an imaginary made up revision. If we want the troops safe - bring em home, war was won long ago, let the Iraqi's build their own nation.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. George Orwell

Isolationism is a losing proposition. We are dependent on the rest of the world for way more than oil.

Quote:
...House Speaker Nancy Pelosi indicated they were committed to going forward.

"Why do it now? Because there's never a good time and all of us in the Democratic leadership have supported" it, she said.

Turkey Threatens Repercussions for U.S.
-----------------
Pelosi could have at least mentioned the #1 reason to destroy US/Turkey relationships......WE CAN BLAME BUSH AND GET AWAY WITH IT....

Looks like we'll find out real quickly here as the skirmishes have already begun along the Turkey/Iraq border.

I had to get my feet off the floor QUICK when I read THIS response ...:wtf:

If ANYONE lives in a world with a history of its own fabrication, it'd be you leftwinger-types.

Telling the truth about history is fine. Making some bullshit, grandstanding announcement about it is not. I DO hope to all of you supporters of said pointless yackery that the increaded cost of moving manpower and materiel around Turkey instead of through it is worth it to you.

:redface: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers! Or individualy for that matter.

GunnyL and Lookout, You two do realize that was no answer!

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Tse Tung

GunnyL and Lookout, You two do realize that was no answer!

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Tse Tung

You do realize we will be paying MORE for the war and that STILL the Democrats won't vote against it? It is a political trick designed in the hopes that when costs go up the dems can get more people to protest. They realized the idiotic claims they were going to bring back the draft did not work so they are on to this ploy.

Further I hope your satisfied when we are fighting Turkey because of it also.

Come on, its NOT in our best interest to get in a pissing match with Turkey.

It certainly isn't in our best interest to get in a war with Turkey.

They(Turkey)have their "wing nut's", just like we do, and from time to time, they have to be recognized, and throw ed some scrapes.

I was stationed with Turkish troops, the "boots on the ground", and they are stand up guys, and gal's.

Last thing THEY want is to go "eye to eye" with US.

So, EVERYONE, take a deep breath, step back, and put your sunglasses on, just to protect your eye's from the flash of thermonuclear explosions going off over Iran.

Have an GREAT DAY.............:doubt: :lol: :eusa_angel:

I decided to rewrite "The House of the Rising Sun". Hope you enjoy it

There is a town called New Orleans
That got cought in a rising flood
It's been in ruin ever since the day
That FEMA went on the run

My Mother was a bailer
She could do it with her jeans
My father was a paddlin man
Down in New Orleans

Now the only thing a paddler needs
besides his suitcase and a trunk
Is a flood and a government that really don't care
And a boat that hasn't been sunk

Now mothers, save your children
For them you have to make it fun
But be sure to tell them to never trust
Our government or anyone

With one foot on the roof top
And the other foot on the boat
I'm going to go and try to find
All my stuff that floats

There is a town called New Orleans
That got cought in the rising flood
And it's been in ruin ever since the day
That FEMA went on the run.

Ok...So acording to your logic we should risk more AMERICAN troops to being killed in order to what, raise the dead.

To stick by our values. Or are they so worthless to you?

All the paperwork and apology and finger pointing and blaming will not bring them back to life!!! So lets all get on our preacher suites and point fingers at those that are helping us right now and cause more harm and deaths to American soldiers.

I'm pretty comfortable preaching that genocide is wrong. Are you? Or are you so morally bankrupt that you can't even disagree with one of the few international HR violations that exist?

What should happen is the 27 House members that voted for this should be indicted for treason!

When it is treasonous to condemn genocide, this country no longer deserves to exist.

Its really quite shocking how some of you are so willing to abandon any semblance of values for political and military gain.

Forum List

Back