More people on social security disability......

In his stimulus package.

I said proof, not emotes.

You want proof? go get it I said it was in his stimulus plans, we have more people now getting social security disability why is that? Are more people getting hurt faster? Or has the standards been lowered? Do I have to connect the dots for you?

No, YOU are the one who said '2010 and 2011' and 'In his stimulus package' NOW back up your claim.

I said proof, not emotes.

You want proof? go get it I said it was in his stimulus plans, we have more people now getting social security disability why is that? Are more people getting hurt faster? Or has the standards been lowered? Do I have to connect the dots for you?

No, YOU are the one who said '2010 and 2011' and 'In his stimulus package' NOW back up your claim.

I'm not going to do this play your fucking game you want more go find it your fucking self.

I'm not going to do this play your fucking game you want more go find it your fucking self.

This is no game. If you make a claim, either back it up or retract it.

If this was in the stimulus, it would have been HUGE news that would have been all over the right wing echo chamber. You are lying, and I am calling you out. Put up or shut up.

If this was in the stimulus, it would have been HUGE news that would have been all over the right wing echo chamber. You are lying, and I am calling you out. Put up or shut up.
You ain't calling a god damn thing
Everybody got hurt more now than in the past so they get disability is that what you are suggesting?

Everybody got hurt more now than in the past so they get disability is that what you are suggesting?

Looks like you lost Little Rebecca, because I don't see anything to back up your bullshit other than your say so.

And we all know how much credibility you have around here................

Looks like you lost Little Rebecca, because I don't see anything to back up your bullshit other than your say so.

Sea bitch can you explain the rise in benefits numbers?

Got any legitimate links to debate from, or just more insults?

Relax.........................we already know the answer.............................you've never posted legitimate links. All you know how to do is call people names.

But................what else do I expect from an Air Farce reject who now has a plumber's crack the size of the Grand Canyon?

No, WHEN were the standards lowered for disability? I want a DATE

They weren't. If Mr. big thinks it's that easy to get on permanent disability, I wish he would try it. They don't play, believe me.
Care to explain the increase?

From YOUR link Einstein:

Experts say that more people try to get on disability when jobs are scarce, and changes to eligibility rules enacted back in 1984 have made it far easier to qualify.

^ beat me to it.

The fact is that many people never even look into possible government programs that they can get on if they have a good job or are doing fine. People that were in this position a few years ago are no longer there. After years of searching for a good job they became desperate and found that the government had something for them. The rest you know.

Now, where is it you got the idea that somehow the stimulus caused the increase? Are you simply assuming this?

Got any legitimate links to debate from, or just more insults?

Relax.........................we already know the answer.............................you've never posted legitimate links. All you know how to do is call people names.

But................what else do I expect from an Air Farce reject who now has a plumber's crack the size of the Grand Canyon?

Seabitch you are a lying dick sucking son of a bitch. What's a legitimate link to you MSNBC, huffington post? OH and the name calling, WTF do when are you going to stop with the name calling? Fucking pot meet kettle

Here's seabitch calling someone on insulting but doing it themselves. Air Force reject? Air Force isn't known for having dick suckers like the navy. As for plumbers do you know any stupid plumbers?

They weren't. If Mr. big thinks it's that easy to get on permanent disability, I wish he would try it. They don't play, believe me.

From YOUR link Einstein:

Experts say that more people try to get on disability when jobs are scarce, and changes to eligibility rules enacted back in 1984 have made it far easier to qualify.

Explain why they are getting it now when they couldn't have gotten back then?

and changes to eligibility rules enacted back in 1984
The way I am reading this is the program was enacted in 1984 and the rules for eligibility have been changed. When were the rules changed?

O had to go on disability to get medical coverage thru Medicare.
I did not need the check just the insurance, no one would insure me with my pre-existing condition.
And my job/insurance went to India.

From YOUR link Einstein:

The way I am reading this is the program was enacted in 1984 and the rules for eligibility have been changed. When were the rules changed?

Again, from YOUR link:

Add Disability to Obama's Anti-Jobs Policies - Forbes

A study by the super-non partisan National Bureau of Economic Research explains the reasons for the rise in disability.

From the 'study' link in the article YOU posted:

The most important factor is the liberalization of the DI screening process that occurred due to a 1984 law. This law directed the Social Security Administration to place more weight on applicants' reported pain and discomfort, relax its screening of mental illness, consider applicants with multiple non-severe ailments, and give more credence to medical evidence provided by the applicant's doctor.

From YOUR link Einstein:

Again, from YOUR link:

A study by the super-non partisan National Bureau of Economic Research explains the reasons for the rise in disability.

The most important factor is the liberalization of the DI screening process that occurred due to a 1984 law. This law directed the Social Security Administration to place more weight on applicants' reported pain and discomfort, relax its screening of mental illness, consider applicants with multiple non-severe ailments, and give more credence to medical evidence provided by the applicant's doctor.

And it said the rules had been changed. Thanks for playing.

Again, from YOUR link:

In 1984....:lol::lol:

On October 9, 1984, President Reagan signed into law
H.R. 3755 (Public Law 98-460), the Social Security Disability
Benefits Reform Act of 1984. The President’s
signing statement noted: “This legislation, which has
been formulated with the support of the Administration
and passed by unanimous vote in both Houses of
Congress, should restore order, uniformity, and consensus
in the disability program. It maintains our commitment
to treat disabled American citizens fairly and
humanely while fulfilling our obligation to the Congress
and the American taxpayers to administer the disability
program effectively.”

http://199.173.225.5/policy/docs/ssb/v48n4/v48n4p5.pdf

Again, from YOUR link:

In 1984....:lol::lol:

Butch you are to stupid

Here's what was pointed out
The changes were not made in 1984 that is when the rules were enacted in 1984. the changes happened after 1984. So eat shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back