More PC Language morphing; 'Home Invader' is now 'Unwanted Guest'

Thankfully I live in a state were the "unwanted house visitor" would get lead poisoning and I can't be prosecuted for it.

Good god, that makes me want to puke..... No, in PC language that makes me indulge in an involuntary digestive reversal convulsion. It's like a couple of different airlines I've seen label their airsick bags as "motion discomfort bags."

Regardless of PC language, a burglar breaking into my home has a 100% chance of dying because he gets a friendly appointment with Mr. Baseball Bat I keep under my bed. With which I will let a large amount of daylight and fresh air into that burglar's skull.

BOUND BROOK -

A 29-year-old Old Bridge man was shot and killed after getting into an altercation with another man in Bound Brook, according to the Somerset County Prosecutor’s Office.

Authorities say that Terrence Coulanges showed up at a home on Farm Lane just after 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in order to see someone that he knew who lived at the home. Coulanges was allegedly brandishing a handgun and got into a physical altercation with the man that he knew.

Prosecutors say that the man was able to gain control of the gun and shot Coulanges. Coulanges was taken to the hospital, but later died from his injuries.

It was originally reported that a homeowner shot and killed Coulanges as he was attempting to break into the home, but that does not seem to be the case after further investigation.
Prosecutor: Man shot and killed after altercation in Bound Brook

FFS people. Get a grip.

It indicates that he was more than likely invited over or allowed in the home prior to the altercation. That's very different from a home invasion. Now if the guy came barging in with a weapon without consent that would be a home invasion. The news evolves when more information becomes available.

Lol, MOST crimes are committed by criminals on people they know, dumbass.

Home invaders go after known residences where they have managed to case the place via social engineering.

Criminals are not going to just pick a random address and then barge in, for Christs sake.

It indicates that he was more than likely invited over or allowed in the home prior to the altercation. That's very different from a home invasion. Now if the guy came barging in with a weapon without consent that would be a home invasion. The news evolves when more information becomes available.

Home invaders go after known residences where they have managed to case the place via social engineering.

Criminals are not going to just pick a random address and then barge in, for Christs sake.

Actually, there are those that do. You saw the second post, ya?

Lol, the idiot criminals, lolol

Lol, the idiot criminals, lolol

I believe that it is in about 65% of the cases they do indicating the rest they do not. Again. You saw why it was changed, right?

I believe that it is in about 65% of the cases they do indicating the rest they do not. Again. You saw why it was changed, right?
Lol, dude, no one goes to see a friend while 'brandishing a gun'!

Do you ever get tired of your logical contortions?

Forum List

Back