More Off Topic Rants

May 23, 2009
Thanks again. I don't think it's a stretch to say that some dead heroes, like terrorists, are more equal than others.

If he died in the line of duty, then he wasn't murdered, he was simply killed. Irak and Afghanistan didn't ask to be invaded, well ok maybe afghanistan a little, but certainly not irak, so if he died in irak, he's no hero, he's just another american imperialist oil donkey.

If he died in the line of duty, then he wasn't murdered, he was simply killed. Irak and Afghanistan didn't ask to be invaded, well ok maybe afghanistan a little, but certainly not irak, so if he died in irak, he's no hero, he's just another american imperialist oil donkey.

Let me guess, you are a liberal?

Tell me DUMB SHIT, do you know where he was killed? And by whom? Isn't it wonderful , the hate and disrespect you heap on the very people that give you the FUCKING FREEDOM to do so.

Scum like you should sink back into the swamp mud you gurgled out of.

I don't live in the US, he ain't protecting shit for me. So where was he, in some sandlot killing for oil? Or killing for Jews?
If he was killed by terrorists, was it friendly fire?

stop hijacking the thread.

thanks for posting this x...we need to see the men/women who are dying for us...not the united states by us...as in you and me...liberal or conservative..he died for what he believed in...

may he find peace.

I think it's possible that Strolling is currently the most annoying poster participating on this board.

Well I started out thinking Strolling is the most annoying and dumbest poster on the thread, but you have officially usurped her position.

You know the name of the original Terrorist (and COWARD)
and why this guy had to die in the first place:
His first name is George
You could call him George of the Jungle
because he tried to turn America into a jungle.

Baltimore Bob

Allie, you didn't answer (or there is none?), what was he protecting for me, since I don't live in the US.

The best answer is to just let you continue to troll your "I Hate Americans" rhetoric in a thread meant to honor a dead soldier.

No but seriously, you said that he was defending shit for me. I'd really like to know what, maybe I'll change my mind if it's something real (I think I've said THAT before, lol). Not being disrespectful, it is a TOTAL shame that he's dead.

Don't hate yanks either, not one of those. There are a lot of cool peeps in the US. I've been all over it.

Last edited:
If GOD is a Righteous God then Private William Long
belongs in the Higher Levels of Heaven
and George (the idiot that sent William to his death)
belongs in HE double hockey sticks.

Baltimore Bob

Forum List

Back