More of our left wing nutters

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
I'm just going to drop the link because...yeah. Welcome to the democrat party folks. Grab another guy and cuddle up like he's balls deep in your ass.

Why Professional Cuddling Is Booming Under Trump

This ya'll is liberalism. Used to be men paid less than 80 bucks to actually fuck a chick. Now you get to snuggle with another man for that amount and...well I'm not sure what but it's not to spend time with a girl. It's to actually snuggle up with another guy.

This is what the democrats want for us all.

This ya'll is liberalism

Um........no.
Yes, it is. Get back in your snuggle position.

Noooooooo. I think you have the wrong liberal.

I'm the and-if-you-so-help-me-god-come-within10-feet-I-will-kick-you-in-the-shin-and-run-like-hell liberal. I'm also the don't-stand-in-my-aura liberal.
And now I'm thinking you aren't a liberal at all but like a good joke and that in my book is a winner.

I'm just going to drop the link because...yeah. Welcome to the democrat party folks. Grab another guy and cuddle up like he's balls deep in your ass.

Why Professional Cuddling Is Booming Under Trump

This ya'll is liberalism. Used to be men paid less than 80 bucks to actually fuck a chick. Now you get to snuggle with another man for that amount and...well I'm not sure what but it's not to spend time with a girl. It's to actually snuggle up with another guy.

This is what the democrats want for us all.

Good fucking grief

Forum List

Back