More Obama Hypocrisy

It's really quite simple:

If Bush did it, it's bad.

If Obama does the same thing, it's good.

im pretty you wont find this anywhere on this threat except your post. but anyways, then by your logic, does that mean if Bush did it it was good? starting 2 wars wasnt the best idea, turing a surplus in a deficit probably wasnt a good idea, deregulating wall street wasnt a good idea, torture definitely wasnt a good idea. but then again, he created the department of homeland security which was a good move, his policies also aliented us from many of our allies across the world.

Bush had his accomplishment and his failures as does Obama.

if you wanna want to make changs, offer up solutions instead of complaining.

im pretty you wont find this anywhere on this threat except your post. but anyways, then by your logic, does that mean if Bush did it it was good? starting 2 wars wasnt the best idea, turing a surplus in a deficit probably wasnt a good idea, deregulating wall street wasnt a good idea, torture definitely wasnt a good idea. but then again, he created the department of homeland security which was a good move, his policies also aliented us from many of our allies across the world.

That isn't the issue, dumbass. The issue is that Obama railed on Bush for things that he himself is now doing. If it was bad when Bush did it, why isn't it bad when Obama does it?

Swing and a miss.

Of course Obamabots will excuse him anything...including things they condemned Bush for.

Bush raising the deficit? Horrible. Obama raising the deficit? Had to be done.

Bush surging in Iraq? War crime. Obama surging in Afghanistan? Had to be done.

Swing and a miss.

Of course Obamabots will excuse him anything...including things they condemned Bush for.

Bush raising the deficit? Horrible. Obama raising the deficit? Had to be done.

Bush surging in Iraq? War crime. Obama surging in Afghanistan? Had to be done.

BINGO! :clap2::clap2:

Obama is not a hypocrite anymore than any other politician is a hypocrite.

I believe he truly wanted to make changes. He was niaive to the way things happen in wshington and thus why I saw him as too inexperienced to be President....and such niaivity was evident when he made such promises.

However, he entered the post and found that the only way he can govern properly is to play the game.

I commend him for putting aside his rosy glasses and doing what he needs to do to move this country forward.

I dont agree with what he believes will move this country forward, but at least he is putting aside his convictions to implement what he beleives is best.

Obama was naive to believe that once he became president that the Republicans would put aside their petty politics and work for what was best for the country.

What he found was an organized front to block anything that might be considered a positive accomplishment. He also found he had to deal with Republicans who are only interested in his defeat rather than helping the nation out of an economic crisis.

You know,i actually remember a time when the Hopey Changey One gave all those pompous speeches vehemently opposing Presidential Signing Statements,Recess Appointments,and Raising Debt Limits. Looks like the Hopey Changey sheep have conveniently forgotten though. :(

I believe he truly wanted to make changes. He was niaive to the way things happen in wshington and thus why I saw him as too inexperienced to be President....and such niaivity was evident when he made such promises.

However, he entered the post and found that the only way he can govern properly is to play the game.

I commend him for putting aside his rosy glasses and doing what he needs to do to move this country forward.

I dont agree with what he believes will move this country forward, but at least he is putting aside his convictions to implement what he beleives is best.

Obama was naive to believe that once he became president that the Republicans would put aside their petty politics and work for what was best for the country.

What he found was an organized front to block anything that might be considered a positive accomplishment. He also found he had to deal with Republicans who are only interested in his defeat rather than helping the nation out of an economic crisis.

Yea blame the Republicans for your guy being a dishonest hypocrite. That works for you sheep i guess. The rest of us just laugh though. :lol:

Ahh the good ole days for the Hopey Changey nuts. Remember when their Hopey Changey One used to pretend he was against Signing Statements,Recess Appointments,and Raising Debt. Limits? Yikes! Hope & Change = Empty Slogans for Empty Heads.

Can you offer an solutions to these problems other than just partisan rhetoric?

No recess appointments -
effect - no leadership in certain departments
cause - GOP not wanting to confirm
solutions - GOP has hearings and either confirms or rejects
current state - GOP is not having hearings on this matter and thus Obama does a temporary recess appointment so a department has leadership to help it operate

can you offer up any real solutions to this?

Raising the Debt Ceiling -
responsibility - congress, not the president
why it is necessary - to keep government running, to not default in the US debt to creditors
effect if ceiling is not raised - we default to creditors and the US government loses it bond rating and thus the dollar loses value

can you offer up any real solutions to this? if your solution is simply to cut spending, please name where these cuts will come from exactly and any affect positive or negative that this will have on both the economy and the american people.

You must be new here; You're attempting to talk to Libo. A word to the wise - The guy skips like an old record. It doesn't matter what you say. He will just repeat his most recent post.

Yea blame the Republicans for your guy being a dishonest hypocrite. That works for you sheep i guess. The rest of us just laugh though. :lol:

I am not blaming Republicans..

I am blaming Obama for not recognizing what he had to deal with

not as I see it.

I see it that he found resistance by those that believed his way was by no means the right way.

And as we have found out...even he is starting to realize they were right.

Sadly, it cost us 1 trillion dollars of borrowed money.

Obviously, the Republicans didn't think what he wanted would be a positive accomplishment. Duh.

I am not blaming Republicans..

I am blaming Obama for not recognizing what he had to deal with

He expected the GOP to roll over and not do their job because "he won".

Obama had supermajorities in both houses for a long time. What do Republicans have to do with his hypocrisy? It was DEMOCRATS that pushed for not moving Gitmo terrorists to the mainland.
Or did you conveniently forget that?

Wrong again Rabbi

Dems had a supermajority for only six months

Wrong again Rabbi

I'll repeat this:
Democrats pushed to eliminate funding for transferrig Gitmo prisoners to the mainland for trial. This is what Obama's signing statement was about.
What part did Republicans have in any of that?

Wrong again Rabbi

I'll repeat this:
Democrats pushed to eliminate funding for transferrig Gitmo prisoners to the mainland for trial. This is what Obama's signing statement was about.

The fearmongering part where they drove their faithful into a frenzy screaming "Obama is going to let terrorists loose in your neighborhood"

Wrong again Rabbi

I'll repeat this:

The fearmongering part where they drove their faithful into a frenzy screaming "Obama is going to let terrorists loose in your neighborhood"

The Democrats are noted fear-mongerers. You are correct.

Politicians, will we ever see a great leader, in my life time, from Kennedy to Obama, government is a big disappointment.

Osama Bin Laden, would this guy ever have existed if we never appeased Saudi Arabia. Such a romantic idea of the time, when they rode out from Kuwait and retook Riyadh. One of many hundreds of years of fights between tribes in Arabia, this last battle, or first for Saud and the Wahabbis, literally began in independent Kuwait. Anyhow I a rambling about history, I guess the point is Arabia was conquered by the tribe of Saud. We appease and have appeased Saudi Arabia since I am guessing, the early 1970's.

We should demand change over night. Anywhere a woman is forced to where a black burlap bag over here head we should tell them to either step aside or get what Saddam got. I see kick over the rock the dance around.

Its either that, or do not fuck with them or they will kill us.

Republicans and Democrats, from city government to federal are the problems and have been the problem for a long time, since before Kennedy.

Why do we trust anyone.

Forum List

Back