More National Guard records

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...go_pr_wh/bush_national_guard&cid=544&ncid=716

Apparently Bush has released more of His national guard records that were found after a media outlet sued to have it publicaly disclosed. This begs the question of why the heck isnt the media suing to see John Kerry's records?! John Kerry is the one running on his military record. Not Bush.

This is the part of the story that got me.

"These documents confirm that the president served honorably in the National Guard," White House spokeswoman Claire Buchan said Tuesday night.

Democratic National Committee (news - web sites) communications director Jano Cabrera disagreed. "For months George Bush (news - web sites) told the nation that all his military records were public," he said. "Now we know why Bush was trying so hard to withhold these records. When his nation asked him to be on call against possible surprise attacks, Bush wasn't there."

What in the hell is that blow hard Cabrera going on about? I read the story three times and still don't see what he's seeing. If this is what they are resorting to, they are in deep shit.

Jimmyeatworld said:
This is the part of the story that got me.

"These documents confirm that the president served honorably in the National Guard," White House spokeswoman Claire Buchan said Tuesday night.

Democratic National Committee (news - web sites) communications director Jano Cabrera disagreed. "For months George Bush (news - web sites) told the nation that all his military records were public," he said. "Now we know why Bush was trying so hard to withhold these records. When his nation asked him to be on call against possible surprise attacks, Bush wasn't there."

What in the hell is that blow hard Cabrera going on about? I read the story three times and still don't see what he's seeing. If this is what they are resorting to, they are in deep shit.

No, i think them being in Deep S*** would be an improvement for them. They are so far burried under it that they are wallowing in S*** from communist china.

Bush sh** his pants at the thought of serving in Vietnam,signed up for the air guard goes but doesn't finish his duty and is not punished (give me a witness that said they served with Bush in the air guard and I will drop that). Cheney sh** his pants 5 times by deferring to go 5 times. At least Kerry had the balls to sign up and fight for American.

neo_68710 said:
Bush sh** his pants at the thought of serving in Vietnam,signed up for the air guard goes but doesn't finish his duty and is not punished (give me a witness that said they served with Bush in the air guard and I will drop that). Cheney sh** his pants 5 times by deferring to go 5 times. At least Kerry had the balls to sign up and fight for American.

in other words--he didn't have good enough connections to get the deferment he requested?

So National Guard service is dishonorable, but putting yourself in for Purple Hearts caused by your own inept fire is honorable?

Thats funny you make me laugh ha, ha. Kerry has 20 people that say he served honorbly and deserved his metals the U.S. Navy says he deserved these metals but some rich republicans in Texas say he doesn't deserve them well then who to believe let me think this is a tough one.

neo_68710 said:
Thats funny you make me laugh ha, ha. Kerry has 20 people that say he served honorbly and deserved his metals the U.S. Navy says he deserved these metals but some rich republicans in Texas say he doesn't deserve them well then who to believe let me think this is a tough one.
ONLY AFTER HE TRIED TO GO TO PARIS TO DODGE THE WAR

neo_68710 said:

I would say that earning an honorable discharge for his National Guard stint implies that he finished his duty. Facts are facts, sorry if hurts your feelings.

neo_68710 said:

And he has 200 veterans who served with him, saw the same things he did, many of who were wounded and taken prisoner for their country and know for a fact what Kerry's treason did to them and their fellow soldiers in those prison camps. So who is more reliable. 200 or 20? If Kerry is on the up and up on this why doesnt he just release his military record or atleast have the people who claim to support him who were there actually defend him rather then sending out lawyers, and political operatives who dont even know the charges against him to defend him?

CSM said:
I would say that earning an honorable discharge for his National Guard stint implies that he finished his duty. Facts are facts, sorry if hurts your feelings.

I would also add that volunteering for one of the most dangerous aircrafts at the time, one that could have been called into action at anytime, is pretty darn brave to. Facts are facts after all.

CSM how is it going I like debating with you nice to see you here. Now where was I oh yes Bush was told to serve his term or be sent to Vietnam he did not and was not sent to Vietnam. Instead he is dishonerably discharged what a punishment what kind of metals did he get for being so brave. To bad Kerry couldn't have got out of the war then the Republicans couldn't cry about how Kerry has 5 metals and Bush has :dunno: .

neo_68710 said:
CSM how is it going I like debating with you nice to see you here. Now where was I oh yes Bush was told to serve his term or be sent to Vietnam he did not and was not sent to Vietnam. Instead he is dishonerably discharged what a punishment what kind of metals did he get for being so brave. To bad Kerry couldn't have got out of the war then the Republicans couldn't cry about how Kerry has 5 metals and Bush has :dunno: .

What the hell are you talking about? Bush was honorably discharged. Hence your problem trying to claim he wasnt contrary to the facts. If you want to have a reasonable debate actually debate with facts.

Relax Relax I made a spelling mistake don't get your panties in bunch I'm sorry he was honorably discharged now how many metals does that get him?

neo_68710 said:

Dishonorably discharged???? His record says differently. His record also indicates that he did indeed servce his term. As for medals for bravery, I can tell you that not all heroes who serve get medals and not all medals are given to heroes.

The bottom line is that it is not about who was the most brave 35 years ago. It is about where this nation will end up four years from now.

alright we want to debate four years from now not the past lets go. No jobs, Great Depression, No Health care at least Iraq is free though. The only thing that could make me cry is 4 more years of that. At least people that make $200,000 or more a year will get a tax break though.

This logic seems a double standard. You're saying the military made a mistake by issuing 3 purple hearts that Kerry didn't deserve, letting him off the hook early. But the military couldn't possibly have made a mistake honorably discharging Dubya? The facts show that he did not complete his duty. Hell he didn't even fly an airplane for the last 2 years of his guard commitment. I think its possibly the military made a mistake here as well. You guys ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use this retort: "So the national guard isn't honorable!? Blasphemy!!" STOP TWISTING LOGIC. You're USUALLY misinterpreting the truth that GEORGE BUSH did not serve honorably.

Win $10,000: http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/02/27/elec04.bush.doonesbury.reut/

Forum List

Back