More National Guard records

I don't have anyone to argue with. You are not a challenge for me. Your post are not impressive in the least.

liberal4now said:
I don't have anyone to argue with. You are not a challenge for me. Your post are not impressive in the least.

And we find you just so! :happy2:

liberal4now said:
"North Korea isnt directly responsible for 911 either. Why do you want us to attack them? I know its for their great natural resource....whatever it is."

North Korea is a threat. North Korea has nuclear weapons. North Korea doesn't have oil, though. That is why we are not attacking them. Iraq has no WMD but they are 2nd largest producer of oil. We attacked Iraq to gain control of their oil. You obviously have no grasp of what is going on.

Actually I know exactly whats going on. I just anihilated your argument against going into Iraq and you just conceded it.

You argued that Iraq was a pointless war because it wasnt directly tied to 911.

I pointed out you have been advocating war with North Korea, yet they have no ties with 911.

Thus your argument is found wanting. You have changed the subject because you cant handle the flaw that has been pointed out.

North Korea is a threat. Yet we are not beyond the diplomatic route. If we invaded N Korea last year we may still be at war and you libs would still be complaining. Once more they might have dropped nukes on someone. And if they hadnt youd be yelling that Bush fabricated the evidence that they had nuclear weapons.

North Korea will be handled in its own time in its own way. But atleast now we dont have to worry about another dictator obtaining nukes.

BTW if you think the war was for oil then you are just kinda dumb. If we wanted the oil all we had to do is drop the trade embargo agianst Iraq. They would have been more than happy to take our money to make WMDs. We would have had it without losing a soldier.

If we wanted oil all we would have to is is declare victory in Kuwait. Our troops were already there we wouldnt have had to put much effort into it at all.

If its all for oil than please explain why we havent seen any of this precious oil?

liberal4now said:

Of course they arent a challenge for you. You arent responding with anything of substance. If you got off your butt and actually tried to have an intelligent conversation it would be a challenge for you.

The war in Iraq is a big f--king mess, and if you are too stupid to acknowledge the war for what it is, then you are foolish. Even the idiot Bush, knows it is a mess. He counts on dumb people, like yourself, to not recognize his idiotic policies and his shortcomings.

liberal4now said:
The war in Iraq is a big f--king mess, and if you are too stupid to acknowledge the war for what it is, then you are foolish. Even the idiot Bush, knows it is a mess. He counts on dumb people, like yourself, to not recognize his idiotic policies and his shortcomings.

Let's see if you are really liberal:

http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/

Go to right side, "Good News from Iraq". I think it's up to 7th posting. Good news that isn't being reported, but is documented. (not just accurate, but authentic).

liberal4now said:

War is Hell. Yet this has got to be one of the most mildest versions of hell the world has seen. do you understand what America has done? we have liberated a nation the size of California faster than Janet Reno raided the Branch davidian compound. We have had the fewest soldiers and civilians lost in a war in probably the history of the world. We lost nearly three times as much people on 911 then we have the past two years of this war. this is far from a mess. This is probably going to go down in history as one of the greatest military operations of all time. Yet for some reason people think its a mess. But i guess the fact that there are more people who can speak their mind is a problem for the left.

"By the way, you have absolutely no reutation power so it did not affect me at all! But me, well just check your points!"

I can't believe you people are into reputation scoring. This is such a joke. I can hurt you but you can't hurt me. Check your points. This is so silly. It is a perfect example of childish mentality. Grow up.

ps

I am proud of my red marks. I can't get enough of them. I love love love them!

liberal4now said:

He called us dumb :cry:

What are you 12? You have no points to make.

Bush is evil!
Bush is dumb!
It's a war for oil!
There's no WMD's!
Halliburton!
Your all sheeple!

Come back when you grow up..........

liberal4now said:
"By the way, you have absolutely no reutation power so it did not affect me at all! But me, well just check your points!"

I can't believe you people are into reputation scoring. This is such a joke. I can hurt you but you can't hurt me. Check your points. This is so silly. It is a perfect example of childish mentality. Grow up.

ps

I am proud of my red marks. I can't get enough of them. I love love love them!

What was that noise? Ah, attempted change of subject! :asshole:

Kathianne,

You obviously have the brain of a 10 year old. I will overlook your childish behavior.

Forum List

Back