*MORE* Libturd Give Aways To Cronies*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah did you hear?
2. Al Gore gets more*Free American Loot*.
3. For no other reason other than he is a crook, and a libturd.
4. I am sure Clinton got a chunk too, so don't get your panties in a wad.
5. And I am sure Carter got a bundle too, so don't start to whine about old Jimmy.
6. Yeah these fucking crooks got it all up in here!
7. FUCK YOU Bastards!:mad:
8. LINK:Car Company Gets U.S. Loan, Builds Cars In Finland - ABC News

"Vice President Joseph Biden heralded the Energy Department's $529 million loan to the start-up electric car company called Fisker as a bright new path to thousands of American manufacturing jobs. But two years after the loan was announced, the company's manufacturing jobs are still limited to the assembly of the flashy electric Fisker Karma sports car in Finland.

"There was no contract manufacturer in the U.S. that could actually produce our vehicle," the car company's founder and namesake told ABC News. "They don't exist here."

Henrik Fisker said the U.S. money has been spent on engineering and design work that stayed in the U.S., not on the 500 manufacturing jobs that went to a rural Finnish firm, Valmet Automotive.

"We're not in the business of failing; we're in the business of winning. So we make the right decision for the business," Fisker said. "That's why we went to Finland."

The loan to Fisker is part of a $1 billion bet the Energy Department has made in two politically connected California-based electric carmakers producing sporty -- and pricey -- cutting-edge autos. Fisker Automotive, backed by a powerhouse venture capital firm whose partners include former Vice President Al Gore,"

9. These crooks are so busy stealing *OUR* money, what are we doing about it?
10. Nothing.
11. And we are busy doing *nothing*, which I find that hard to do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I see the cronyism working both ways. The problem is the republican cronyism appears to be the most detrimental to the common man.

Forum List

Back