MORE LIBERAL INSANITY New York outlaws open doors & windows if you have the air conditioner on.

One wonders why they would pass this law in October... :laugh:
It goes into effect next year. Time for businesses to get in line with the gestapos wishes.

This is something they JUST started doing a couple of years ago.
He just signed the law this week.

Derp along now

And?

We live in a Democracy.

That means you don't pass "instant" laws.
You ever thrown away food from your dinner plate? Considering that's wasteful perhaps we should make it illegal for you to have a third meal and control your irresponsible wasteful habits?

What?

What does that have anything to do with your own OP?

How do they plan to enforce this? You won't know if the A/C is on unless you do an inspection. And without a warrant, it's not going to happen. Somehow I can't see anyone being taken seriously when they run to the judge and say "Quick, sir, they have the windows open! The interests of justice demand that we investigate!"

It's a very simple thing to enforce.

I don't think you quite understand what was going on.

Street level stores, like shoe stores, or book stores had their air conditioners going full blast. Then? They leave the door open. What happens on very hot days is that you pass by the stores and get a blast of cold air. It's meant to attract customers into the store, because even if you had no intention of buying shoes or books, you might be tempted to escape the heat because of the cold blast.

It's not a hard thing to spot.

It goes into effect next year. Time for businesses to get in line with the gestapos wishes.

This is something they JUST started doing a couple of years ago.
He just signed the law this week.

Derp along now

And?

We live in a Democracy.

That means you don't pass "instant" laws.
You ever thrown away food from your dinner plate? Considering that's wasteful perhaps we should make it illegal for you to have a third meal and control your irresponsible wasteful habits?

What?

What does that have anything to do with your own OP?
Waste is waste. Food is far more valuable than the few cool breezes flying out a front door. Why not let Uncle Sam wipe your ass too?

How do they plan to enforce this? You won't know if the A/C is on unless you do an inspection. And without a warrant, it's not going to happen. Somehow I can't see anyone being taken seriously when they run to the judge and say "Quick, sir, they have the windows open! The interests of justice demand that we investigate!"

It's a very simple thing to enforce.

I don't think you quite understand what was going on.

Street level stores, like shoe stores, or book stores had their air conditioners going full blast. Then? They leave the door open. What happens on very hot days is that you pass by the stores and get a blast of cold air. It's meant to attract customers into the store, because even if you had no intention of buying shoes or books, you might be tempted to escape the heat because of the cold blast.

It's not a hard thing to spot.
Neither is it an acceptable thing to regulate. Absurd gestapo style overreaching law.

So what's new, it's the progressive way.
So many frivolous laws and regulations, that life is unbearable for the weak.
Thus all the shootings and black on black crime.
Too bad we so many spineless people to act out when they hit hard times.

Hashtag never trust anyone saying we are from the government and are here to help

Found out that NYC just passed another "health" ordinance....for the good of the people of course....

"When eliminating ones bowels in a public restroom, one must apply a fair and goodly amount of pressure sufficient to completely expel all excrement in the sigmoid colon and rectum area of the anus. Partial discharge of excrement will require the use of an "NYC" approved enema. Failure to comply will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and may include cavity searches."

Apparently New Yorker's are literally full of shit......

:lol:

Creeping normality - the death of freedom...by a thousand cuts.
Political correctness... Is the progressives bible.

No wonder they are acting out with the shooting of school kids and killing each other and destroying their own communities with black on black crime.

Political correctness is no way to live by... There is no "correct" in it. Just silly emotion.

Hashtag embrace the suck

Found out that NYC just passed another "health" ordinance....for the good of the people of course....
"When eliminating ones bowels in a public restroom, one must apply a fair and goodly amount of pressure sufficient to completely expel all excrement in the sigmoid colon and rectum area of the anus. Partial discharge of excrement will require the use of an "NYC" approved enema. Failure to comply will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and may include cavity searches."

Apparently New Yorker's are literally full of shit......

:lol:
Typically progressive...

Embrace the suck

Sticking your head in the sand and using idiotic arguments to say Climate Change is not happening, doesn't make it so. The Climate change is way too severe to be natural, this has been well proven.

Bullshit. There have been far more extreme changes in climate than current temperatures would suggest.

And the weight of the evidence shows that there is no reason to assume that humans are the driving force behind Climate Change sine it has ALWAYS changed, as I said.

I sorry but the deniers have been given enough time to make a case. The debate is over, it is happening. Deniers were given over a decade to come up with a reasonable argument which was not full of holes. They failed.

No, that is not true. First of all, the use of the label 'deniers' has nothing to do with science, that is a political label used by the left to try and shame critics. Nothing more and it is the antithesis of science.

Secondly, the burden of proof is on the AGW proponents to PROVE their case which they have not done, all they have shown is a correlation of carbon dioxide increase alongside temperature increases up to 1998. That is not PROOF.

Third the Global Warming argument has been twisted around into a tautology that cannot be disproven as no one is claiming that Climate Change is not happening, but only that there is no proof that it is caused by human beings. There is no peer reviewed criteria for Climate Change being proven false. That is not science.

So debate finished, adults have to get on with how to lessen the impact of CC because at this stage we have actually gone to far to stop it.

The debate is finished only in your jack booted goose stepping lame brain.

Maybe you should go back to fucking sheep, Cowboy Ted.

Listen, you have no respectable scientific organisation who will back your position. The evidence is overwhelming.

You have Oil Companies paying to cause confusion...

You are trying to say every major scientific organisation is the world is wrong. This is not like WMDs in Iraq, we have real evidence.

So lets go again... Give us three peer reviewed papers from credible authors in the climate field.

Sticking your head in the sand and using idiotic arguments to say Climate Change is not happening, doesn't make it so. The Climate change is way too severe to be natural, this has been well proven.

Bullshit. There have been far more extreme changes in climate than current temperatures would suggest.

And the weight of the evidence shows that there is no reason to assume that humans are the driving force behind Climate Change sine it has ALWAYS changed, as I said.

I sorry but the deniers have been given enough time to make a case. The debate is over, it is happening. Deniers were given over a decade to come up with a reasonable argument which was not full of holes. They failed.

No, that is not true. First of all, the use of the label 'deniers' has nothing to do with science, that is a political label used by the left to try and shame critics. Nothing more and it is the antithesis of science.

Secondly, the burden of proof is on the AGW proponents to PROVE their case which they have not done, all they have shown is a correlation of carbon dioxide increase alongside temperature increases up to 1998. That is not PROOF.

Third the Global Warming argument has been twisted around into a tautology that cannot be disproven as no one is claiming that Climate Change is not happening, but only that there is no proof that it is caused by human beings. There is no peer reviewed criteria for Climate Change being proven false. That is not science.

So debate finished, adults have to get on with how to lessen the impact of CC because at this stage we have actually gone to far to stop it.

Listen, you have no respectable scientific organisation who will back your position. The evidence is overwhelming.

You are trying to say every major scientific organisation is the world is wrong. This is not like WMDs in Iraq, we have real evidence.

So lets go again... Give us three peer reviewed papers from credible authors in the climate field.
No one believes algore... And rightly so.

Hashtag bigger fish to fry

What part of "Liberalism is a philosophy, not a person" is eluding you?

People are not labels. A given person may be Liberal in this, Conservative in that. This endless child-game of hanging labels on people to relentlessly pound square pegs into round holes so you can have your cookie-cutter "they all look alike to me" dumbed-down fantasy world where everything is a convenient black and white and everyone wears their assigned costume, forever, world without end amen, is one in which I do not, and will not, participate. Period.

It does not go unnoticed that you clamor for labels for other people yet melt down when they fall on you. Nomsayin', "Republican"? Can't have it both ways. If you reject labels on yourself, then you can't very well demand that others wear them.

So there are no liberals, there is only a liberal philosophy. That's so deep if I dove head first into it I would break my neck...

Obviously it's too deep for you.

I never alluded to a person -- I alluded to a philosophical dynamic. What the OP describes isnt "Liberalism" and that's the point.

WHO the people are that may be attached to it is an entirely different question. I don't even know who they are, nor do I care, because that's not at all my point. See if you can find the intellectual capacity to figure out what a philosophical dynamic is without having to anthropomorphize it.

Or is that too "deep"?

It's as deep as a back yard kiddie pool

Then why do you need stick figure diagrams to figure it out?
Ultimately it has to dawn on the unwashed that this personalization shit, this obsession with making politics into a soap opera, this Lust Rimjob/Fox Noise demonization approach where the focus becomes politician (the personal) rather than policy (the abstract conceptual) ............ simply so that the entire schtick may be diluted into an Emmanuel Goldstein Gossip Fest, is a game for children.

Wooooo, scary monsters. Grow up already.

You sure use a lot of words to say liberalism isn't leftism but you can't name a single actual "liberal" who isn't a leftist

You sure hang on to these childhood games of hanging a label on everything. :eusa_hand:

Once again for you slow readers --- I posted about a philosophy .... NOT A PERSON.
Might wanna take that to your teacher for an explanation of what the fuck it means. If you get past that, seek out the meaning of "deflection". And step three would be, "stop doing it".

Good luck on that quest. I know it's a lot for your synapses to tackle.

So there are no liberals, there is only a liberal philosophy. That's so deep if I dove head first into it I would break my neck...

I never alluded to a person -- I alluded to a philosophical dynamic. What the OP describes isnt "Liberalism" and that's the point.

WHO the people are that may be attached to it is an entirely different question. I don't even know who they are, nor do I care, because that's not at all my point. See if you can find the intellectual capacity to figure out what a philosophical dynamic is without having to anthropomorphize it.

Or is that too "deep"?

Ultimately it has to dawn on the unwashed that this personalization shit, this obsession with making politics into a soap opera, this Lust Rimjob/Fox Noise demonization approach where the focus becomes politician (the personal) rather than policy (the abstract conceptual) ............ simply so that the entire schtick may be diluted into an Emmanuel Goldstein Gossip Fest, is a game for children.

You sure use a lot of words to say liberalism isn't leftism but you can't name a single actual "liberal" who isn't a leftist

You sure hang on to these childhood games of hanging a label on everything. :eusa_hand:

Once again for you slow readers --- I posted about a philosophy .... NOT A PERSON.
Might wanna take that to your teacher for an explanation of what the fuck it means. If you get past that, seek out the meaning of "deflection". And step three would be, "stop doing it".

It puts the lotion on!!!

Or is that too "deep"?

that doesn't contradict anything I ever said. Thanks for playing. don't go away mad, just go away

Or is that too "deep"?

that doesn't contradict anything I ever said. Thanks for playing. don't go away mad, just go away

You didn't actually "say" anything --- you just kept pumping an inane question unrelated to anything in a deflection attempt.
Which attempt failed. Inane it remains.

This is not Al Gore, it is every major scientific organisation in the world.

I am giving you an opportunity to
Give us three peer reviewed papers from credible authors in the climate field.

This is not Al Gore, it is every major scientific organisation in the world.

I am giving you an opportunity to
Give us three peer reviewed papers from credible authors in the climate field.

bull crap it is not "every major scientific organisation in the world"

Lol, you are still arguing for authority in a field of endeavor that is NOT basedon authority but on investigation and reason .

But still, I will play your stupid anti-science game for a moment.

Lists of scintiests who are deniers of Anthropogenic Climate Change.

List of scientists opposing the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of scientists opposing the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarmism

1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarm - Climate Change Dispatch

THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: Seven recent papers that disprove man-made global warming

So despite the fact that science does not work on the basis of consensus, other than the idiots that don't really understand science, there is dissent among climate scientists. The subject is NOT settled and it is not proven.

That is all Warmista propaganda in an attempt to get more government funding and defend that funding to research what the government needs to have the new authority to do to combat Global Warming horse shit.

So without the unified establishment of all scientists repeating the same facts being FACT, there is no authoritative response that is truly authoritative. You need to use your won mind and sort through the conflicting claims and decide for yourself. I know that is a lot of work and might make you unpopular with your goose stepping friends, but that is what an independent thinking person would do.

Last edited:
I have heard even Liberals say the government should stay out of our bedrooms...that should apply to our livingrooms as well. If I pay the electric bill, buzz off!

Nope, with Liberals everything is about CONTROL!

Forum List

Back