MORE LIBERAL INSANITY New York outlaws open doors & windows if you have the air conditioner on.

No, no we don't... if they want to "air condition the front lawn" as my mother used ti say, and pay the bill, who's business is but their own?

Well for one thing, that extra energy expenditure .... makes the city even hotter.
Not to mention, taxing the public utility, leading to brownouts and blackouts.

Selfish assholes... god love 'em.

Why? You aren't paying the bills.

Nothing happens in a vacuum, stupid. No pun intended.

Maybe if it wasnt for all the subsidized customers there would be enough electricity for those who pay for it?
A/C isnt a right.

Never said it was, Strawman-Boi.

Boi? Hate to break it to you but I'm white.

Again --- QED.

You know that really doesnt work in this situation.

Well for one thing, that extra energy expenditure .... makes the city even hotter.

Maybe if it wasnt for all the subsidized customers there would be enough electricity for those who pay for it?
A/C isnt a right.

Never said it was, Strawman-Boi.

Boi? Hate to break it to you but I'm white.

Again --- QED.

You know that really doesnt work in this situation.

Of course it does.
I made no reference to your race. Pixels on a screen don't even have a race.

Too funny, they act all big and bad up in the blue states yet they let their politicians run all over them as if they are children.

Well if people are dumb enough to run their ac and open their doors and windows, I guess we need a law.

No, no we don't... if they want to "air condition the front lawn" as my mother used ti say, and pay the bill, who's business is but their own?

A/C isnt a right.

Thanks for those who try do cool the outside, and contribute to global warming, someday we won't need it.

So another ice age is coming? Thats so seventies.....
Well if people are dumb enough to run their ac and open their doors and windows, I guess we need a law.

A/C isnt a right.

Thanks for those who try do cool the outside, and contribute to global warming, someday we won't need it.

Sooner or later the end effect would be an ice age , but what I meant is you wont be here and neither will I, so why not protect the earth and decrease pollution for the next generation. We are all so wasteful.

The bloomingidiot wanted to outlaw what size soda cups they could have so they wouldn't become little fatties according to their Masters in their government.

will they ever ENOUGH is enough. good grief

Another example of why the far left should never be in charge of anything, especially government..

Why? Because running your air conditioner with the windows open is a sacred RWnut ritual?

Yep. I'm paying the bill.
I'm in SW Florida have sliding doors that lead out to the lanai and pool. Leave them open all the time.
I also have a hot tub that I leave heated all year even though I don't use it.
We fall asleep every night leaving 1 or 2 tvs on.
Hell my electric bill is higher than my mortgage.

So you're an idiot. Good for you. My electric bill was 98 bucks last month.
And what we're you selling out of your living room?

STFU idiot

"MORE LIBERAL INSANITY New York outlaws open doors & windows if you have the air conditioner on."

More ridiculous lies from the reprehensible right.

Nowhere is anyone in the linked article identified as a 'liberal.'

And the ordinance has nothing to do with 'your doors,' the policy applies solely to commercial establishments, and appropriately so.

From the linked article:

“But there is little debate that letting cool air-conditioned air spill into the streets and skies of New York is a waste of energy, and the legislation in New York — enforcement mechanisms aside — attempts to help the city cut its energy use in the easiest ways possible, like energy efficiency.”

Consequently, private citizens are at liberty to keep their doors and windows open with their air conditioning running, however idiotic; private, noncommercial dwellings are not subject to the ordinance, as the reprobate OP implies.
Nowhere in the OP does it say ANYTHING about private citizens.

You're an idiot

"MORE LIBERAL INSANITY New York outlaws open doors & windows if you have the air conditioner on."

And the ordinance has nothing to do with 'your doors,' the policy applies solely to commercial establishments, and appropriately so.

From the linked article:

“But there is little debate that letting cool air-conditioned air spill into the streets and skies of New York is a waste of energy, and the legislation in New York — enforcement mechanisms aside — attempts to help the city cut its energy use in the easiest ways possible, like energy efficiency.”

Consequently, private citizens are at liberty to keep their doors and windows open with their air conditioning running, however idiotic; private, noncommercial dwellings are not subject to the ordinance, as the reprobate OP implies.

You're an idiot

You implied that in the title, duh.

A/C isnt a right.

A/C isnt a right.

Sooner or later the end effect would be an ice age , but what I meant is you wont be here and neither will I, so why not protect the earth and decrease pollution for the next generation. We are all so wasteful.
When I pull up to a stoplight next to morons like you in your Prius I smoke my tires when it turns green with my gas guzzling Hemi

I think gramps is either drunk or off his meds because the story doesn't say what he says it says.

Or he's just lying again to get attention.

Businesses.

More irony impaired posting from the racist far left drones..

From the linked article:

You're an idiot

Then what does the personal pronoun "you" mean?

In your post above, are we to infer that "businesses are an idiot"?

:popcorn:

A/C isnt a right.

A/C isnt a right.

When I pull up to a stoplight next to morons like you in your Prius I smoke my tires when it turns green with my gas guzzling Hemi

Wow your so cool! It's awesome to just waste natrual resources !! Yeeee haw !

From the linked article:

From the linked article:

From the linked article:

What are the party affiliations of the counsel members?

Are businesses not paying their electric bills?
If they pay the bill whose business is it how it's used?

A/C isnt a right.

A/C isnt a right.

Grampa, until last year I had a '97 Cadillac DeVille that I drove. It got about 6 mpg.
I signs in the side windows for the times I would be next to a Prius.
It had the little boy pissing on the Prius logo and it said "I'm burning the gas you're saving."

A/C isnt a right.

A/C isnt a right.

Wow your so cool! It's awesome to just waste natrual resources !! Yeeee haw !
I drive down the road every single day with my window cracked & ac on. Whatcha gonna do about it?

A/C isnt a right.

A/C isnt a right.

Grampa, until last year I had a '97 Cadillac DeVille that I drove. It got about 6 mpg.
I signs in the side windows for the times I would be next to a Prius.
It had the little boy pissing on the Prius logo and it said "I'm burning the gas you're saving."

See sigline below. You've just articulated exactly why it exists.

Forum List

Back