more left wing attacks on women?

Stop generalizing to the 'hate-filled left.' The right are just as full of hate, and so are the commentators, if not more so. People rail on Pelosi all the time. They railed on Hillary.. but, they also rail on Obama, Biden, Tan man, bla bla bla... everyone rails on eachother. Who gives a shit. They are POLITICIANS. Stop feeing sorry for them. They are idiots for getting in that racket in the first place.

The hate filled left is targeting female politicians. Maybe it started with Sarah Palin two years ago. I'm sure most radical lefties just log on to the usual Soros funded web sites and regurgitate the hatred that he posts on the blogs. Palin and Bachmann hate speech is a daily thing on this forum. Why be fixated on a single congressperson? Bachmann is a successful articulate female conservative politician, that's why. The left, especially the Soros left, hates her for it. Sly went a step further. He attacked the female politician he was familiar with. You can bet your ass-ets that every left wing pundit has their own female republican in their political crosshairs. It's a fact of modern life that we should be aware of and be honest about.

Ya know, I heard on Fox News last night. You know? Fox News? The Number One News Source in America, last night that this is the same guy who called Condoleeza Rice "Aunt Jemima" He's a dirt bag douche liberal pig.

Fox news? I am unfamiliar. I am familiar with Fox propoganda. That? Okay, yeah... who gives shit what this douche said. Just don't call fox news. That makes me upset.

The hate filled left is targeting female politicians. Maybe it started with Sarah Palin two years ago. I'm sure most radical lefties just log on to the usual Soros funded web sites and regurgitate the hatred that he posts on the blogs. Palin and Bachmann hate speech is a daily thing on this forum. Why be fixated on a single congressperson? Bachmann is a successful articulate female conservative politician, that's why. The left, especially the Soros left, hates her for it. Sly went a step further. He attacked the female politician he was familiar with. You can bet your ass-ets that every left wing pundit has their own female republican in their political crosshairs. It's a fact of modern life that we should be aware of and be honest about.

Ya know, I heard on Fox News last night. You know? Fox News? The Number One News Source in America, last night that this is the same guy who called Condoleeza Rice "Aunt Jemima" He's a dirt bag douche liberal pig.

Fox news? I am unfamiliar. I am familiar with Fox propoganda. That? Okay, yeah... who gives shit what this douche said. Just don't call fox news. That makes me upset.

tough shit bird butt licker.

i think i'll wait for a credible source instead of a rightwingnut's unsupported assertion. :thup:

but if true, yeah, the guy's a real class act.

but i'm thinking he's a shockjock and not some 'leftie'

It's true, I heard the clips.

whitehall said:
I'll ask you again. Don't you think it is a profound insult to ridicule a Lt. Gov about her looks and her cancer? It wasn't sarcasm. It was an emotional outburst by a very angry left wing radio host.

I know you're intellectually limited, but what aren't you getting about both sides doing it. the difference is, this guy isn't anyone most people never eard of, the people on the left arent supporting it,nunlike what you trash do when the loons say disgusting things about dems. Did you intentionally, ignore the links that were provided?

They also aren't reporting on it, like they report on every silly utterance by anyone on the right that is questionable....if this was a right wing nutter, they'd be all over it and have town hall meetings about how the right is a danger to the public, how we're pumping out scary killers, and how we must be stopped.

Wisconsin liberal radio talk show host John "sly" Sylvester of WTDY Wisconsin offered a mild apology after an on-the-air comment that the (female) republican Lt. Gov was elected because she "performed sex acts". He went on to mock her bout with colin cancer in a deliberately high pitched insulting voice saying her hairstyle was a wig. The program director defended Sly's comments calling them "obvious sarcasm".

Liberals are hippies and pigs and they both smell the same.

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves." Eric Hoffer

The conservative apologists for the words and ideas that come out of the mouths of the uneducated is an astounding aspect of modern political spin. If you criticize the silliness or simplicity of the likes of Palin and Bachmann you are a 'hater,' it is rather hard to hate the class clown, humoring them is the best approach. When did being 'stupid' attain complete forgiveness because you say are a republican or a conservative? Conservative - right wing political spokespeople are caught in a net that duplicates the worst Communist propaganda tools, say some small bit of truth, as Noonan or Rove did, and you are told quickly to shut up. If you don't shut up you are sent to a metaphorical Siberia. Ask a republican if Palin or Bachmann are presidential material and you get gobbledygook as an answer. Question their financial solutions, and you get more gobbledygook. Amazing how the party line is followed and when it is not followed, it soon becomes ad hominem or Siberia.

George Orwell would have wondered. "We cannot predict the future, but the past is changing before our very eyes." Soviet Radio.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/What-Orwell-Didnt-Know-Propaganda/dp/1586485601/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1296302365&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: What Orwell Didn't Know: Propaganda and the New Face of American Politics (9781586485603): Andras Szanto, Orville Schell: Books[/ame]

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves." Eric Hoffer

The conservative apologists for the words and ideas that come out of the mouths of the uneducated is an astounding aspect of modern political spin. If you criticize the silliness or simplicity of the likes of Palin and Bachmann you are a 'hater,' it is rather hard to hate the class clown, humoring them is the best approach. When did being 'stupid' attain complete forgiveness because you say are a republican or a conservative? Conservative - right wing political spokespeople are caught in a net that duplicates the worst Communist propaganda tools, say some small bit of truth, as Noonan or Rove did, and you are told quickly to shut up. If you don't shut up you are sent to a metaphorical Siberia. Ask a republican if Palin or Bachmann are presidential material and you get gobbledygook as an answer. Question their financial solutions, and you get more gobbledygook. Amazing how the party line is followed and when it is not followed, it soon becomes ad hominem or Siberia.

George Orwell would have wondered. "We cannot predict the future, but the past is changing before our very eyes." Soviet Radio.

Amazon.com: What Orwell Didn't Know: Propaganda and the New Face of American Politics (9781586485603): Andras Szanto, Orville Schell: Books

wow, what gobbledygook all that was..:lol::cuckoo::eusa_hand:

Amazon.com: What Orwell Didn't Know: Propaganda and the New Face of American Politics (9781586485603): Andras Szanto, Orville Schell: Books
Project much? :bs1:

Wisconsin liberal radio talk show host John "sly" Sylvester of WTDY Wisconsin offered a mild apology after an on-the-air comment that the (female) republican Lt. Gov was elected because she "performed sex acts". He went on to mock her bout with colin cancer in a deliberately high pitched insulting voice saying her hairstyle was a wig. The program director defended Sly's comments calling them "obvious sarcasm".

Liberals are tactless turds with no class. We're all just lucky he didn't turn violent and beat someone up with a "It's Bush's Fault" picket sign as most liberals do when they can't out wit someone on the right.

How many people even know the name of the state Lt. Gov? Why attack a cancer victim? Why pick out Bachman among the republican congressional majority? Why the constant tirade against Palin even though she is no longer a politician? The only conclusion is that the left wing is at war with female republicans.

You are failing miserably at pushing this narrative of yours.

If the left hates women politicians then why do they elect so many of them?

And to further the point why don't they attack Hutchinson, Murkowski, Collins, Snowe, Ayotte, and the nearly two dozen republican Congresswoman not named Michelle Bachmann like they do Palin and Bachmann?

It's what THEY (Palin and Bachmann) are saying ... the attacks, half truths, distortions, and outright lies that brings on the ire of the left, not their vaginas.

The left hates ...and I mean hates...successful conservative women.

Top 10 Shocking Attacks from the GOP War on Women

1) Republicans not only want to reduce women's access to abortion care, they're actually trying to redefine rape. After a major backlash, they promised to stop. But they haven't.

2) A state legislator in Georgia wants to change the legal term for victims of rape, stalking, and domestic violence to "accuser." But victims of other less gendered crimes, like burglary, would remain "victims."

3) In South Dakota, Republicans proposed a bill that could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides abortion care. (Yep, for real.)

4) Republicans want to cut nearly a billion dollars of food and other aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids.

5) In Congress, Republicans have proposed a bill that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life.

6) Maryland Republicans ended all county money for a low-income kids' preschool program. Why? No need, they said. Women should really be home with the kids, not out working.

7) And at the federal level, Republicans want to cut that same program, Head Start, by $1 billion. That means over 200,000 kids could lose their spots in preschool.

8) Two-thirds of the elderly poor are women, and Republicans are taking aim at them too. A spending bill would cut funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens.

9) Congress voted yesterday on a Republican amendment to cut all federal funding from Planned Parenthood health centers, one of the most trusted providers of basic health care and family planning in our country.

10) And if that wasn't enough, Republicans are pushing to eliminate all funds for the only federal family planning program. (For humans. But Republican Dan Burton has a bill to provide contraception for wild horses. You can't make this stuff up).

Forum List

Back