Liberal talk host wants to pour weed killer on Brietbart's grave.

there's that whole "leftists" thing again.

don't you have anything else to say?

the guy was a liar and a hack.

No class....I think you should check youself, hateful comments like that are not good for the soul, the man had four small children, grow up:eusa_eh:

Just because they said the guy was a liar and a hack, you wanna give him a pass because he had 4 kids?

Fuck dude............Obama has 2 daughters, and you right wing assholes have no problem with saying ugly things about him.

As far as Daveman's comment about telling the truth about leftists? First off, I'm pretty sure that there's not a GOP/Dem reference in the Bible, as well as I'm pretty sure that you have to tell the truth, not spin the shit outta it.

Breitbart was a hack, he was also a liar as referenced in that tape he edited to "prove" a black woman used her position to be racist.
So, then, you have no Biblical basis for your claim.

No class....I think you should check youself, hateful comments like that are not good for the soul, the man had four small children, grow up:eusa_eh:

Just because they said the guy was a liar and a hack, you wanna give him a pass because he had 4 kids?

Fuck dude............Obama has 2 daughters, and you right wing assholes have no problem with saying ugly things about him.

As far as Daveman's comment about telling the truth about leftists? First off, I'm pretty sure that there's not a GOP/Dem reference in the Bible, as well as I'm pretty sure that you have to tell the truth, not spin the shit outta it.

Breitbart was a hack, he was also a liar as referenced in that tape he edited to "prove" a black woman used her position to be racist.

Breitbart lied about that woman's point of view. I'm pretty sure one of the big 10 is "thou shalt not bear false witness".

Lying by omission or commission is still bearing false witness.

The guy just died idiot, four little kids are without a father. Get a grip:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Breitbart lied about that woman's point of view. I'm pretty sure one of the big 10 is "thou shalt not bear false witness".

So that's an automatic ticket to hell?

Hint: No, it's not.

I think you believe his greatest sin is being conservative.

Reading comprehension you lowborn Polish gutter slut, I never said that it was an automatic ticket to hell, YOU DID.

I just stated that one of the 10 Commandments was that thou shalt not bear false witness. You're the one that went hyperbolic with it.

But then again........it's you..........what else would be expected from a hack such as yourself?

Reading comprehension you lowborn Polish gutter slut...
What's wrong with being Polish?
I never said that it was an automatic ticket to hell, YOU DID.
No, you just questioned his belief in Jesus.

Inspiring leftist butthurt does not preclude a belief in Jesus.
I just stated that one of the 10 Commandments was that thou shalt not bear false witness. You're the one that went hyperbolic with it.
Tissue?
But then again........it's you..........what else would be expected from a hack such as yourself?
A hack calling me a hack. I'm crushed. No, really. :(

Let them. It will save the family the time they need to pull the weeds and let good plants/flowers grow there instead.

Not to mention, the resurrection of Jesus Christ will restore him to life no matter what they do.

With the way that Breitbart acted, do you REALLY think he believes in Jesus?

Dont know. And quite frankly it's completely irrelevant. The resurrection has ensured that everyone who ever lived will rise from the grave. His belief or lack thereof wont affect a thing.

I think the cheap attempt to hush Rush with fake outrage is blowing up in their faces. All sorts of examples of left wing bias are coming to light every day and the Obama campaign might have to give back the million dollars that nut case Bill Maher donated.

It certainly is blowing up in someone's face. And I think you will find that women do not have "faux outrage" over being called sluts and prostitutes.
Who called me a slut?

More generally, this lib talking head wants to use herbicides? Tsk, tsk, tsk... Not too environmentally conscious, is he? His emotions are more important than the environment.

What's more interesting is this odd notion that herbicides will prevent the dead from rising. Has using herbicides ever done that before?

Obama is a liar and a hack and you want to give him a pass. Why is he somehow different?

Sylvester has a history of such controversial segments, once referring to Condoleeza Rice as an "Aunt Jemima" and also accusing GOP Lieutenant Governor, and cancer survivor, Rebecca Kleefisch, of having performed "fellatio on all the talk-show hosts in Milwaukee.

This scumbuckets boss is here:

CONTACT US | WTDY Talk Radio 1670

Looks like some dickhead shock jock looking to make a name for himself.

I hope enough wingnuts calling the station are able to get him fired.

Let them. It will save the family the time they need to pull the weeds and let good plants/flowers grow there instead.

Not to mention, the resurrection of Jesus Christ will restore him to life no matter what they do.

With the way that Breitbart acted, do you REALLY think he believes in Jesus?

Dont know. And quite frankly it's completely irrelevant. The resurrection has ensured that everyone who ever lived will rise from the grave. His belief or lack thereof wont affect a thing.

Yo...........I'm A Twat...........got news for you, not everyone will believe in Jesus, so therefore, you're fucking wrong.

Only those that believe in Jesus will rise from the grave.

But........don't let that stand in the way of your partisan hackery.

Forum List

Back