Best Show On Cable News!...Fox Business' 'Freedom Watch.'

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Man this show does not get enough credit for how great it really is. The show is hosted by the always enlightening & intelligent Judge Napolitano. It's just a shame not enough people get to watch it. They should move it over to Fox News. Fox Business is limited in its viewership. It's the only show on Cable News that really discusses individual Freedom & Liberty. It really is an enlightening experience. The only show that comes close is John Stossel's show. Fox really should consider moving both great shows over to their Fox News lineup. Anyway,just wondering what others think of the show. If you haven't seen it yet,you really should check it out. It's on Fox Business and it's called 'Freedom Watch with the Judge.'

Last edited:
I am cheap and hate so much on TV I do not pay for cable, of course I travel too much as well. Maybe I can check it out online.

I could use a good Television news show.

Yea most Cable News programming really is pretty awful. Freedom Watch offers something different though. If you're really interested in discussing individual Freedom & Liberty,you'll love the show. It's the only show that really discusses the Constitution as well. John Stossel has a great show too. Check em out when you get a chance. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back