Watch Oprah Today

I cried the other day when watching Oprah. I never watch her anymore, but every time I cry like baby.

I should have specified that this was a serious thread. I'm sorry. But, when a wounded soldier with half his head blown aways cries with joy at the sight of Michele Obama,, I just weep.

I should have specified that this was a serious thread. I'm sorry. But, when a wounded soldier with half his head blown aways cries with joy at the sight of Michele Obama,, I just weep.

There is no way in hell I'm watching Oprah, even for a good cause. The only thing I can imagine being worse is being forced to watch Dr. Phil.

What is the significance of 5,892? Is that the death toll?

There is no way in hell I'm watching Oprah, even for a good cause. The only thing I can imagine being worse is being forced to watch Dr. Phil.

Yep. and no one is forcing you to do anything. It was a suggestion.

Yep. and no one is forcing you to do anything. It was a suggestion.

I understand Willow, I'm not trying to ruin your thread, I just loathe the woman's narcissism. Sorry if I derailed your thread.

I forgot to watch it, but as I understood the subject, it was to bring attention to the returning GIs and Marines who will need all the public and private support they can get, with a giant reminder to armchair warriors that less than 1% of Americans actually have been fighting those two 10-year wars. To those who think that's something to crack jokes about, it says volumes about you. And none of it good.

I forgot to watch it, but as I understood the subject, it was to bring attention to the returning GIs and Marines who will need all the public and private support they can get, with a giant reminder to armchair warriors that less than 1% of Americans actually have been fighting those two 10-year wars. To those who think that's something to crack jokes about, it says volumes about you. And none of it good.

I don't think they understood Maggie. I wasn't clear. But you are exactly right about the subject matter. It's heartbreaking.

I don't think they understood Maggie. I wasn't clear. But you are exactly right about the subject matter. It's heartbreaking.

We agree on something. Imagine that. :lol: Who was the other guest in addition to Michelle Obama and Tom Brokaw? I forgot. (I'm hoping it will be rerun on her OWN channel.)

Every good man wants to die protecting his, or knowing his are protected.

OK, Im just dying to know.... why did he cry at the sight of that loathsome woman?

Was it because he didnt want to see her, or was he just so happy to see her? :confused:

Dont get me wrong.. I have the utmost respect for our wounded soldiers, but I dont understand what the heck Moochelle Obama has ever done for them. At least that is, before she became 1st lady :rolleyes:

"For the 1st time in my adult life....yadda yadda yadda" :talktothehand: Fuk her!

Willow,I sure wish you would have included a link or a snippet to what her show was about today so the usual idiots didn't troll your thread.

This is an important subject -let's not forget our Brave Soldiers that have come back from war. The Hell they have witnessed is something none of us that haven't been there will ever understand.

I will try to catch her show online this weekend, I hope it's offered that way since I don't have a DVR.

OK, Im just dying to know.... why did he cry at the sight of that loathsome woman?

Was it because he didnt want to see her, or was he just so happy to see her? :confused:

Dont get me wrong.. I have the utmost respect for our wounded soldiers, but I dont understand what the heck Moochelle Obama has ever done for them. At least that is, before she became 1st lady :rolleyes:

"For the 1st time in my adult life....yadda yadda yadda" :talktothehand: Fuk her!

Michelle Obama works hard for our wounded soldiers and thier families.

We agree on something. Imagine that. :lol: Who was the other guest in addition to Michelle Obama and Tom Brokaw? I forgot. (I'm hoping it will be rerun on her OWN channel.)

One guest was Cory, the wounded soldier, one was the mom of a dead soldier.

Willow,I sure wish you would have included a link or a snippet to what her show was about today so the usual idiots didn't troll your thread.

This is an important subject -let's not forget our Brave Soldiers that have come back from war. The Hell they have witnessed is something none of us that haven't been there will ever understand.

I will try to catch her show online this weekend, I hope it's offered that way since I don't have a DVR.

Oprah Winfrey's Official Website - Live Your Best Life - Oprah.com

Forum List

Back