More incredible liberal media bias. MSNBC says obama "perfect american"

I say he's a pure fuck up.. out to destroy America at the hands of his bosses.

He's to fuckin stupid to do anything on his own.

[
Ted Kennedy got drunk and drove off a bridge, and than swam away leaving his date in the car.

Mitt Romney was hit by another car and stayed at the scene of the accident.

Mitt didn't have any choice. He was really hurt bad. He almost died and a passenger did die.

Funny you went the black route. Butthurt?

And just what ethnicity do YOU think Matthews was referring to, dipshit?

Evasive technique...Shoot Speeders said he will never criticize a black president. Funny that he went the black route without explanation...then again, looking at his signature, he's just another angry white guy.

way to completely ignore the question, dipshit

What ethnicity do you think Matthews was referring to?

Matthews mentioned ethnicity... Shoot said black, which, btw, Obama is... and you wonder why Shoot said black?

Are you seriously that stupid?

Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

By Noel Sheppard | July 17, 2012 | 18:27

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.

Typical rw ... While I believe, for example, lushbo, is a stark raving loon, I would fight for his right to be a stark raving loon.

Contrast that with the right who says respecting the president makes one a "racist". Pretty stupid.

And, in point of fact, Obama really is pretty close to perfect. Deal with it.

Everybody now! Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm! Barack Hussein Obama!!

Forum List

Back