More ignorance about supposed racism

Yes, this is just as retarded as when the right was whining that the first Transformers movie was anti-Bush.

Well ok, let me get this straight. It's ok to mimic a distorted white stereotype. But it's wrong to mimic a black stereotype ? I hate that shit. So it's ok for someone based on their skin color to make a mimicry of my ethnicity. But in fair game and no hate, we can't have fun with them ? Fuck that. The best white comedians yell "******" and are racist. The worst black comedians are racist and bite off of Richard Pryor RIP.

One of the best white comics I've seen, He was a wigger. Well he went out in front of a black audience and notes how there are no whites, then he makes a racist joke. Then he says"*******" and he's like "yeah I said ******* and what?" and dropped his bit and it was awesome. A "hippy" comedien did the samething. They killed it and they were funny about it. They were both saying "******" multiple times in front of a 100% black audience and they were all laughing. I want to see more comedy like that.

This would be funny if it weren't so ignorant. People are just looking for things to be upset about. Ways to make shit up.

Jive-talking twin Transformers raise race issues - Yahoo! News

So this is supposed to prove what, that people who address and confront racism are all somehow a bunch if whiners who look for stuff to complain about? That description goes more to the angry white males who whine about affirmative action severely hurting whitey because there whining is irrational not to mention the facts still say that white males dominate almost every aspect of power in the US.

Do these people realize how old these characters are, or are they just looking for an excuse to whine?

RGS likes beating up on weak strawman by idiots in order to make people think that racism doesn't exists and or somehow is overinflated, thats all.

Do these people realize how old these characters are, or are they just looking for an excuse to whine?

RGS likes beating up on weak strawman by idiots in order to make people think that racism doesn't exists and or somehow is overinflated, thats all.

Does racism exist? Sure. Does this movie perpetuate it? Hardly.

The Bass agrees. If you want the Bass' opinion, Tyler Perry's movies promotes more racist stereotypes of black people more than they're supposed help our image. If somebody criticized his movies the Bass would not disagree.

Last edited:
It would be really nice if Republicans would spend half the time that they spend pointing out when cries of racism aren't entirely accurate, on pointing out actual racism. Why does actual racism concern you so little that you feel the need to only point of when those cries go too far?

So this is supposed to prove what, that people who address and confront racism are all somehow a bunch if whiners who look for stuff to complain about? That description goes more to the angry white males who whine about affirmative action severely hurting whitey because there whining is irrational not to mention the facts still say that white males dominate almost every aspect of power in the US.

So it's ok to have fun with white stereotypes and wrong to do the same with black stereotypes ?

Well, 99% of the time it is overinflated. When you hear everything being called racist all the time, it's kind of like the little boy crying wolf.

It would be really nice if Republicans would spend half the time that they spend pointing out when cries of racism aren't entirely accurate, on pointing out actual racism.

All the Democrats I know think this issue is full of shit, so do all the Republicans and Indies as well.

Why does actual racism concern you so little that you feel the need to only point of when those cries go too far?

Well some people are sick of hearing the cries of "racism" all the time.

So it's ok to have fun with white stereotypes and wrong to do the same with black stereotypes ?

Please tell me you get the difference. Seriously.

Well, 99% of the time it is overinflated. When you hear everything being called racist all the time, it's kind of like the little boy crying wolf.

Bullshit. It happens all the time, you just don't hear about it. Or you aren't able to recognize that its actually racism because it doesn't effect you, so you just don't give a fuck.

All the Democrats I know think this issue is full of shit, so do all the Republicans and Indies as well.

The issue of racism? No. Sorry, but racism still exists.

Well some people are sick of hearing the cries of "racism" all the time.

Yeah, well some people are sick of getting the short end of the stick because they are black. I feel just a wee bit sorrier for them than you.

What difference is there ? Black people are too sensitive ? Or are they just flat out hypocrites ? If it's ok to make fun of group a , then it's ok to make fun of group b,c,d, and e. It's racist and hypocritical to have a racial sacred cow.

Seriously, you don't get that concept ?

Bullshit. It happens all the time, you just don't hear about it.

Most of the time it's a bullshit claim, that's why most folks of other races don't pay attention to black claims of racism, having worked with, went to school with, and lived around a lot of black people, I can attest personally to bullshit claims of racism. Someone disagrees ? They're racist. They don't get what they want ? It's racism. Something doesn't go their way ? It's racism. Being held to the same standards as the rest of society ? It's racism. Get caught with dope? It's racism. Same old shit over and over. Just like this topic, it's a bullshit claim of racism. Boohoo someone portrayed black people in a funny light. Well black people in the media and in general aren't hesitant to do the samething.

Or you aren't able to recognize that its actually racism because it doesn't effect you, so you just don't give a fuck.

I'm not saying that real racism doesn't happen, I'm saying that most claims of racism are bullshit. Just like this claim of racism. The two characters in this movie are no more racist than a black comic who gets up and makes fun of white stereotypes, or the movie "White Chicks" or "Soul Plane". Or are those examples fine because it's black people doing it and whites are the subjects of "comedy" ?

The issue of racism? No. Sorry, but racism still exists.

I meant the topic of the thread, not the issue of racism. But most cries of "racism" aren't racism.

Yeah, well some people are sick of getting the short end of the stick because they are black.

From what I've seen in my lifetime, and that's all I can give on this subject other than assorted facts about teenage pregnancies , incarceration rates and educational statistics. Is that most black people screw themselves over, yes I said it. Drop out of school ? That's not racism, that's a dumbass choice. Get knocked up as a teenager ? Not racism, a dumbass choice. Get locked up ? Not racism , dumbass choices. Don't pursue a higher education ? Again another dumbass choice. The "Man" doesn't have to do shit to black people, they do it to themselves.

I feel just a wee bit sorrier for them than you.

I feel bad for those that're victims of ACTUAL racism. I feel no sympathy for moronic black people who make moronic decisions.

Actually I feel no sympathy for anyone who makes moronic choices and ruins their lives and futures regardless of their race.

What difference is there ? Black people are too sensitive ? Or are they just flat out hypocrites ? If it's ok to make fun of group a , then it's ok to make fun of group b,c,d, and e. It's racist and hypocritical to have a racial sacred cow.

Seriously, you don't get that concept ?

Do you understand the difference between making a rape joke with someone who hasn't been raped, and making a rape joke with someone who has been raped? Some people are more sensitive to racial stereotypes. Like, oh I don't know, the people who still get fucked over because of those racial stereotypes.

Most of the time it's a bullshit claim, that's why most folks of other races don't pay attention to black claims of racism, having worked with, went to school with, and lived around a lot of black people, I can attest personally to bullshit claims of racism. Someone disagrees ? They're racist. They don't get what they want ? It's racism. Something doesn't go their way ? It's racism. Being held to the same standards as the rest of society ? It's racism. Get caught with dope? It's racism. Same old shit over and over. Just like this topic, it's a bullshit claim of racism. Boohoo someone portrayed black people in a funny light. Well black people in the media and in general aren't hesitant to do the samething.

Gee...generalizing entire races as if they all share similar attributes. I wonder why you don't see the validity when others claim racism....

From what I've seen in my lifetime, and that's all I can give on this subject other than assorted facts about teenage pregnancies , incarceration rates and educational statistics. Is that most black people screw themselves over, yes I said it. Drop out of school ? That's not racism, that's a dumbass choice. Get knocked up as a teenager ? Not racism, a dumbass choice. Get locked up ? Not racism , dumbass choices. Don't pursue a higher education ? Again another dumbass choice. The "Man" doesn't have to do shit to black people, they do it to themselves.

Ever wonder why the sentence for crack cocaine is so much more than for cocaine? Is that black peoples fault too somehow? Ever wonder why resumes with black names get less callbacks than resumes with white names? Is that black peoples fault too?

Do you understand the difference between making a rape joke with someone who hasn't been raped, and making a rape joke with someone who has been raped?

BIG DIFFERENCE ! Huge difference, black people then need to quit making fun of other ethnicities if they don't want it done to them. It's called respect. Obviously they're ( not all but ones who're offended by this ) hypocrites. Dish it out but can't take it. Boohoo

Some people are more sensitive to racial stereotypes. Like, oh I don't know, the people who still get fucked over because of those racial stereotypes.

Well then they need to shut the fuck up about other ethnicities. And they fuck themselves over more than anything else. You don't know any black people do you ? Every black person that I know who is a failure, or that I have known, were failures because of their own choices. Not going to school, or college, or going to jail , or having teenage pregnancies, willful ignorance.

Tell me how black people are fucked over because of racial stereotypes, rather than their own actions.

Gee...generalizing entire races as if they all share similar attributes.

And you're not generalizing ? Anyways, I said I'm going by what I've seen, heard, and experienced. And black claims of racism are usually bullshit.

Hell I've heard black people claim racism when their meal wasn't prepared right. Or when the traffic didn't go their way, or any assinine reason.

I wonder why you don't see the validity when others claim racism....

Because usually it's bullshit.

Ever wonder why the sentence for crack cocaine is so much more than for cocaine?

That would be more classism than racism, even though I do agree there are racist sentiments behind it. But it also depends upon your state as well.

Ever wonder why resumes with black names get less callbacks than resumes with white names?

I hire for the company I work for, and you want to know the answer to that question ? From the inside, and from people of all races and including black people who hire as well. Usually "ghetto" names will produce "ghetto" applicants. Unless the position doesn't matter, most people will glance them over and after having horrific experiences with "ghetto" employees, they don't want that trouble again.

Doesn't mean it's entirely ethical, it's understandable. Who wants a stupid and lazy employee who steals and doesn't show up half the time ? And when they're disciplined for not doing their job or something or another, it's "racism !". And then your company has to spend tons of money to defend against a bullshit claim of racism, all because you expected them to do the same amount of work as their co-workers.

Again, another instance of blacks bringing it upon themselves.

Is that black peoples fault too?

Yes, you present yourself as a ghetto peice of shit, you'll be treated like one.

These are the same idiots who try to get Bopondocks taken off the sair because they say it's racist :rolleyes:

Any Black people who get offended by the sterotype of the retarded street thug.. probably get so upset because they're one of those idiots, or trying to be

Do you understand the difference between making a rape joke with someone who hasn't been raped, and making a rape joke with someone who has been raped?

BIG DIFFERENCE ! Huge difference, black people then need to quit making fun of other ethnicities if they don't want it done to them. It's called respect. Obviously they're ( not all but ones who're offended by this ) hypocrites. Dish it out but can't take it. Boohoo

Really? Whats the difference?

Some people are more sensitive to racial stereotypes. Like, oh I don't know, the people who still get fucked over because of those racial stereotypes.

Well then they need to shut the fuck up about other ethnicities. And they fuck themselves over more than anything else. You don't know any black people do you ? Every black person that I know who is a failure, or that I have known, were failures because of their own choices. Not going to school, or college, or going to jail , or having teenage pregnancies, willful ignorance.

Pssst.....black people have a wide variety of opinions. Some are going to bitch about other races, some aren't. There are racists in every race group, that doesn't give you free reign to act racist towards them.

I grew up in a very mixed neighborhood. I knew lots of black kids growing up. They didn't exhibit the behavior you are attributing to them. Maybe, just maybe, all blacks aren't the same? Did this ever cross your mind?

Tell me how black people are fucked over because of racial stereotypes, rather than their own actions.

See the resume example, or crack coaine.

And you're not generalizing ? Anyways, I said I'm going by what I've seen, heard, and experienced. And black claims of racism are usually bullshit.

No. I'm not generalizing.

Hell I've heard black people claim racism when their meal wasn't prepared right. Or when the traffic didn't go their way, or any assinine reason.

Sure you have. I call bullshit on this.

That would be more classism than racism, even though I do agree there are racist sentiments behind it. But it also depends upon your state as well.

No, its mostly racism. Class is linked to race because blacks are disproportionately poor, but its pure racism.

I hire for the company I work for, and you want to know the answer to that question ? From the inside, and from people of all races and including black people who hire as well. Usually "ghetto" names will produce "ghetto" applicants. Unless the position doesn't matter, most people will glance them over and after having horrific experiences with "ghetto" employees, they don't want that trouble again.

Gee, but its all their fault they can't get a job, right? You bitch and whine about how racism doesn't exist and its all blacks fault they are poor, blah, blah, blah and then you justify not hiring blacks? Yeah, go fuck yourself.

Doesn't mean it's entirely ethical, it's understandable. Who wants a stupid and lazy employee who steals and doesn't show up half the time ? And when they're disciplined for not doing their job or something or another, it's "racism !". And then your company has to spend tons of money to defend against a bullshit claim of racism, all because you expected them to do the same amount of work as their co-workers.

Again, another instance of blacks bringing it upon themselves.

Yeah, its blacks fault that your a racist piece of shit. You don't hire blacks because they are "stupid and lazy and steals and doesn't show up half the time". Gee, and I wonder why you don't see it when blacks cry racism.

Yes, you present yourself as a ghetto peice of shit, you'll be treated like one.

Apparently being black is enough to present onself as a "ghetto pile of shit" for you.

These are the same idiots who try to get Bopondocks taken off the sair because they say it's racist

Yep, and I love that show. The younger boy is my fave !

Any Black people who get offended by the sterotype of the retarded street thug.. probably get so upset because they're one of those idiots, or trying to be

It's a case of "you can dish it out but you can't take it" again. Typical hypocrisy.

Really? Whats the difference?

Well lets see, rape is an individualized violent crime and having fun with a stereotype are two whole worlds apart.

Pssst.....black people have a wide variety of opinions.

Psst...I know !

Some are going to bitch about other races, some aren't. There are racists in every race group, that doesn't give you free reign to act racist towards them.

So not feeling sorry for black people is being racist towards them ? Welp , I guess I'm a racist then. Blind pity isn't in my nature, I feel no pity towards those that don't deserve it.

I grew up in a very mixed neighborhood. I knew lots of black kids growing up. They didn't exhibit the behavior you are attributing to them. Maybe, just maybe, all blacks aren't the same? Did this ever cross your mind?

I lived and still live in a very mixed neighborhood, and I can say that most of the black residents did and stil make bullshit claims of racism. That's why I just don't care anymore and write it off.

See the resume example, or crack coaine.

The resume example is their own fault, people who hire people, hire people based upon generalizations and their past hiring experiences. If your name is "LaTawnda Lashare Williams" and you have a heavy "ghetto" accent. You're not getting the job. Why ? Because of horrific experiences with people of that persuasion.

That goes the same for most people who do hiring with the exception of certain fields and jobs.

Sure you have. I call bullshit on this.

I don't care if you do or don't, it doesn't disqualify my experiences

No, its mostly racism. Class is linked to race because blacks are disproportionately poor, but its pure racism.

And then what about poor whites who sell/use crack cocaine and're punished under these same laws ?

Gee, but its all their fault they can't get a job, right? You bitch and whine about how racism doesn't exist and its all blacks fault they are poor, blah, blah, blah and then you justify not hiring blacks? Yeah, go fuck yourself.

I have hired many blacks, I just don't hire ghetto trash, or white trash, or barrio trash. But if you come in for an interview acting like a peice of ghetto trash, I won't hire you. Never , ever , ever. I tried to give ghetto trash a chance, it always came back to bite me.

And you can go fuck yourself and your bleeding heart.

Yeah, its blacks fault that your a racist piece of shit.

lol Po' widdle black folks ! Po' po' po' them !

::plays worlds smallest violin:: Nobody knows my sorrows, nobody knows my troubles !

I don't hire ghetto trash, and if I hire you and you start to act like ghetto trash ? You're out of here.

You don't hire blacks because they are "stupid and lazy and steals and doesn't show up half the time".

Well ghetto trash are lazy, stupid, steal and don't show up half the time or are habitually late. That's my experience and my experience means more to me than some bleeding heart's opinion.

Gee, and I wonder why you don't see it when blacks cry racism.

I can see REAL claims of racism, I just don't fall hook line and sinker for all claims of racism. See it's called the real world, welcome to it.

Apparently being black is enough to present onself as a "ghetto pile of shit" for you.

Not at all, but a ghetto peice of shit is usually black. But I've seen and known white ghetto peices of shit.

whitechicks.jpg

Forum List

Back