Just One More Of The Lies

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
This week, the Liberal house organ, the NYTimes, published a bowl of hogwash by Michelle Goldberg, one of those DNC stenographers called 'journalists.'

This:

Russian Propaganda Swung The Election.

Ben Shapiro exploded this lie on his radio show, 12/17/2018, with an explanation of internet analytics.

The claim is that Russians used Facebook, twitter, et cetra, to sway the public.

1.“SAN FRANCISCO — When lawmakers asked YouTube, a unit of Google, to provide information about Russian manipulation efforts, it did not disclose how many people watched the videos on its site that were created by Russian trolls.

Facebook did not release the comments that its users made when they viewed Russian-generated content. And Twitter gave only scattered details about the Russian-controlled accounts that spread propaganda there.” Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Withheld Russia Data, Reports Say

2. “MICHELLE GOLDBERG: Yes, Russian trolls helped elect Trump
… Russia’s industrial-scale trolling campaign made a significant difference in Trump’s election. In February, the special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 13 Russians connected to the Internet Research Agency, a Russian trolling operation based in St. Petersburg.

Russian propaganda, one of the reports found, had about 187 million engagements on Instagram, reaching at least 20 million users, and 76.5 million engagements on Facebook, reaching 126 million people. Approximately 1.4 million people, the report said, engaged with tweets associated with the Internet Research Agency. “The organic Facebook posts reveal a nuanced and deep knowledge of American culture, media and influencers in each community the I.R.A. targeted,” it said.” MICHELLE GOLDBERG: Yes, Russian trolls helped elect Trump :: WRAL.com

3. Shapiro puts those numbers in context, totally destroying the Democrat lies. PodcastOne: The Ben Shapiro Show

“How many people engaged with just my tweets, my account, last month? Not the entire election cycle of 2016- just last month: 197 million tweet impressions…the Russians got 1.4 million impressions for the entire election cycle.

I had 200 times that amount just last month.

The Russians…. 76.5 million engagements on Facebook,….mine, on Facebook in the last month: 87 million….more than the entire Russian propaganda network in a year and a half!

And we’re supposed to believe that this swung the election.”

Always view their 'news' through the prism of Rule 1:
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misinterpretation, a fabrication or a bald-faced lie', please?

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misinterpretation, a fabrication or a bald-faced lie', please?

It is clear and evident, as in 'water is wet.'

Wise up, you dunce.

Here is the example, from the OP

“MICHELLE GOLDBERG: Yes, Russian trolls helped elect Trump
… Russia’s industrial-scale trolling campaign made a significant difference in Trump’s election. In February, the special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 13 Russians connected to the Internet Research Agency, a Russian trolling operation based in St. Petersburg.

Russian propaganda, one of the reports found, had about 187 million engagements on Instagram, reaching at least 20 million users, and 76.5 million engagements on Facebook, reaching 126 million people. Approximately 1.4 million people, the report said, engaged with tweets associated with the Internet Research Agency. “The organic Facebook posts reveal a nuanced and deep knowledge of American culture, media and influencers in each community the I.R.A. targeted,” it said.” MICHELLE GOLDBERG: Yes, Russian trolls helped elect Trump :: WRAL.com

MICHELLE GOLDBERG: Yes, Russian trolls helped elect Trump :: WRAL.com

(I skipped everything you typed before the link, btw...on account of the fact I have virtually no respect for your opinions on these matters. Plus, I sincerely believe you have mental problems. To what extent? I do not know.)

Nope...that link does not give unbiased, factual proof that 'every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misinterpretation, a fabrication or a bald-faced lie'.

Care to try again?

Last edited:
This week, the Liberal house organ, the NYTimes, published a bowl of hogwash by Michelle Goldberg, one of those DNC stenographers called 'journalists.'

This:

Ben Shapiro exploded this lie on his radio show, 12/17/2018, with an explanation of internet analytics.

The claim is that Russians used Facebook, twitter, et cetra, to sway the public.

1.“SAN FRANCISCO — When lawmakers asked YouTube, a unit of Google, to provide information about Russian manipulation efforts, it did not disclose how many people watched the videos on its site that were created by Russian trolls.

Facebook did not release the comments that its users made when they viewed Russian-generated content. And Twitter gave only scattered details about the Russian-controlled accounts that spread propaganda there.” Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Withheld Russia Data, Reports Say

3. Shapiro puts those numbers in context, totally destroying the Democrat lies. PodcastOne: The Ben Shapiro Show

“How many people engaged with just my tweets, my account, last month? Not the entire election cycle of 2016- just last month: 197 million tweet impressions…the Russians got 1.4 million impressions for the entire election cycle.

The Russians…. 76.5 million engagements on Facebook,….mine, on Facebook in the last month: 87 million….more than the entire Russian propaganda network in a year and a half!

The lefttard propaganda machine is in full speed these days. MSM laps it up like rabid jackals.

(I skipped everything you typed before the link, btw.)

Nope...that link does not give unbiased, factual proof that 'every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misinterpretation, a fabrication or a bald-faced lie'.

Care to try again?

It appears you skipped everything considered as "education."

Care to try again....start with kindergarten.

Care to try again?

I didn't see a link so I guess you have given up.

So....now we are forced to assume that you cannot back up your claim that 'every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misinterpretation, a fabrication or a bald-faced lie'.

Noted.

Well, I guess we are done here.

Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:

This:

The lefttard propaganda machine is in full speed these days. MSM laps it up like rabid jackals.

True.

And the primary vehicle for that begins long before cable TV.....it uses government schooling.

But, there is no way to deny how successful they have been, .....just look at posts #2 and #4.

So....now we are forced to assume that you cannot back up your claim that 'every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misinterpretation, a fabrication or a bald-faced lie'.

Noted.

Have a wonderful day.

They are all this stupid....

Some of them are even dumber.

Care to try again?

Noted.

Have a wonderful day.

While you're here....can I get you to autograph your pic?

three-wise-monkeys.jpg

Care to try again?

Noted.

Have a wonderful day.

While you're here....can I get you to autograph your pic?

three-wise-monkeys.jpg

This is being unkind to chimps.

Noted.

Have a wonderful day.

They are all this stupid....

Some of them are even dumber.

There is something here that goes beyond stupid.

It's cowardice.

They have a deathly fear of confronting the mob.

"The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life."
Coulter

This:

"Russian Hackers May Have Interfered With Vote On Church Potluck, Local Man Suspects

AUSTIN, TX—According to sources, local man Clarence Williams has urged his church’s lead pastor as well as local law enforcement to move forward with an investigation into Russian hacking, claiming that there was ample evidence to support the theory that malicious foreign agents infiltrated and influenced the outcome of a vote on the date for next month’s potluck at Second Baptist Church.

“The final vote tally appeared to show suspicious activity, with over 40 church members voting to hold the potluck on the January 11 date, and only 12 voting for January 18,” an agitated Williams told reporters Friday.

“I really wanted January 18th to win, and I thought it would win—but it did not. Considering these facts, I am confident the results were influenced by Russian hackers,” he continued, adding that Putin “needs to keep his commie hands” off of the sovereign Independent Baptist church’s affairs.

Given the new evidence and pending a thorough investigation, Williams is actively urging church members to consider a recount, or else protest the potluck by failing to bring a casserole to the event."
Russian Hackers May Have Interfered With Vote On Church Potluck, Local Man Suspects

Forum List

Back