more folks die from opiods than those who died in the entire Vietnam war, yet no one talks about it

I'm not suggesting, I'm telling you, you're babbling nonsense.

You are the one babbling nonsense, I just asked you to clarify your statements.
Your refusal only indicates you don't have the capacity to understand the depth of your ignorance.

The main drug dealers getting people hooked on opioids are Big Pharma in the US. They will never be arrested.

That's because they don't prescribe their product--they only produce it for our care givers.
They knowingly ship too many pills and pushed them on doctors by telling them it wasn't addictive. But don't worry, you can hold onto your Pharma stocks.

Wait a minute, I've been around for quite some time, and opioid products have been know for their addictive properties since I was a child. Yes, we had heroin addicts back in the 60's and 70's. There is no way you can make the case to me that highly educated doctors were convinced by a pharmaceutical company that opioid products were not addictive.

The problem is not the drug companies, the problem is we are not doing enough to stop these drugs from hitting the streets. If people got addicted in the past, they went back to their care givers for help. Today those drugs are all over the place, and in fact, in 2016, we lost over 60,000 Americans to OD's. And guess what? Drug companies were always making those drugs. So why the epidemic now?
Doctors were (are still?) being juiced with bonuses and other perks to prescribe opioids. Some doctors were outright drug dealers, as if the drug companies didn't think there was anything wrong to have one doctor prescribing 10 million of their pills in a year... And them shipping out so many pills. Um... no.

Drug companies don't get prescriptions from the drug stores to see who is prescribing their drugs.

I believe that in most cases, medicine is like any other business. Doctors don't want to see their patients seek other doctors if they don't provide relief to their patents, so they prescribe the drugs to keep them out of pain.

we need a national conversation on how to battle opiod deaths. these drug dealers need to be executed. a drug dealer can cause the deaths of thousands of people!

BEFORE 1914 "ALL" DRUGS WERE ******L E G A L ******

I want you to provide me links to news reports showing that before the civil war against drug users began there was an "opioid crisis" in these US of A.

I WANT FACTS NOT OPINIONS

It's difficult for the left to turn the issue into POLITICAL HAY, so it will be larely ingored.

I hear about it often from the right.

2.5 million people died in the Vietnam war.

Poppies for the people.

Gotta say, I have tried to watch Neflix's "Take Your Pills" documentary a few times and every time it reads as nothing short of a triggering advertisement for "super drug" Adderall. It glorifies it to a degree that is just totally unnecessary.

Drug use is a choice
people have the right to make their own choices as to what to put into their own bodies

Forum List

Back