More Fake Hate!!

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Black folks love being victims so much ......they manufacture racism!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
Manhattan man admits to defacing own car with racist graffiti; no charges to be filed
County attorney not pressing charges
4721761_web1_vandals.jpg

Racist graffiti was placed on a vehicle last week in Manhattan. Authorities said Monday the owner of the vehicle has admitted to authorities that he was responsible for the graffiti. (Facebook)

A Manhattan man whose car was defaced with racist graffiti admitted he was responsible for the graffiti, Riley County police said Monday.

Dauntarius Williams, 21, expressed regret for his actions, Riley County Police Department officials said in a news release.

“I would like to deeply apologize to the community,” Williams said in a statement provided by police. “The whole situation got out of hand when it shouldn’t have even started. It was just a Halloween prank that got out of hand. I wish I could go back to that night but I can’t. I just want to apologize from the bottom of my heart for the pain and news I have brought you all.”

The FBI joined the investigation into the matter after it was reported Nov. 1. The graffiti contained racist slurs and a threat.

DN_e6E3UMAAJdG0.jpg

Manhattan man admits to defacing own car with racist graffiti; no charges to be filed

Forum List

Back