More Economic GOOD NEWS: Employers add most jobs in 3 years in March

The only problem with pinko reading his charts is that the information in the charts is totally bogus. It is imaginary and not to be believed. Just like the survey is imaginary. I have never met a single person who has been interviewed in that so called survey. They just make that shit up to try to keep the sheeple docile.

Rumor has it that they throw darts at a dartboard to come up with those outrageous numbers that have no correlation to reality.

Does Gallup make up their survey as well? Underemployment Hits 20% in Mid-March Now, their 20% number is unemployed + part time wanting full time, which is not a measure BLS uses, but the unemployment rate they do come up with, 10.3% (not seasonally adjusted) matches up well with the BLS not seasonally adjusted number of 10.2%.

Oh, wait, you don't know anyone who's been interviewed for this Gallup survey either, so it must not exist.

And please note, I provide links...Nebart never does.

A grand total of 3 jobs were created Mc donnalds hired three people to pick up trash in the parking lot!!!! Obama's job stimulus program is working :party:Keep up the good work on the economy this type of work will get you re-elected Barry!!!:udaman::udaman::udaman:

The only problem with pinko reading his charts is that the information in the charts is totally bogus. It is imaginary and not to be believed. Just like the survey is imaginary. I have never met a single person who has been interviewed in that so called survey. They just make that shit up to try to keep the sheeple docile.

Rumor has it that they throw darts at a dartboard to come up with those outrageous numbers that have no correlation to reality.

Does Gallup make up their survey as well? Underemployment Hits 20% in Mid-March Now, their 20% number is unemployed + part time wanting full time, which is not a measure BLS uses, but the unemployment rate they do come up with, 10.3% (not seasonally adjusted) matches up well with the BLS not seasonally adjusted number of 10.2%.

Oh, wait, you don't know anyone who's been interviewed for this Gallup survey either, so it must not exist.

You are back to acting like a total lunatic. You provide links to totally bogus US Government Data. I can not provide links to an accusation that nobody I have ever met has ever been contacted for that imaginary government survey.

All I can say is that nobody on this forum has come forward and mentioned that they remember being surveyed for the Department of Labor employment report. Remember, Pinko, I have asked people to speak up. Nobody has. Why? Probably because they have never been surveyed.

The University of California, Stanford University, the University of Chicago and North Carolina all compile unemployment statistics but for some reason or another refuse to publish them. I wish that they did. My guess is that the US Gov holds a carrot over their heads and that carrot is government money for research that can be transferred to another university if the offending university releases their survey results that would expose the government shenanigans.

You are back to acting like a total lunatic. You provide links to totally bogus US Government Data. I can not provide links to an accusation that nobody I have ever met has ever been contacted for that imaginary government survey.
Since when is Gallup a government agency? The independent Gallup survey I linked to gave the same results as BLS (differing by .1%).

Forum List

Back