More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

Countries who print money uncontrollably see runaway inflation

Where is the inflation?

Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2014, Annual and Monthly Tables - US Inflation Calculator

Strawman!

Show me the money!

If we are printing money indiscriminately to prop up the Stock Market, where is the corresponding runaway inflation?

it's in the form of price inflation you dolt. this has been explained to you

I just hope that my mutual fund managers don't find out that we are living in a communist regime. I've become really used to seeing an average of about 2 1/2% gain on my investments every month, and I would really like that to continue, as it has, ever since Obama was elected. However, if Jeb runs, and it looks like we may get another Bush recession, I'll cash in and wait until the market drops 50% again, and start investing again when he is on his way out.

Wow, 2.5% per month in mutual funds "ever since Obama was elected."

I'm an investment advisor. I'd love to know which mutual funds you're in.

Just provide the ticker symbols and allocations and I'll take it from there.

Thanks in advance.

By the way [MENTION=42404]Vandalshandle[/MENTION], I'm showing a 13.97% annualized return on the S&P since Jan 01 2009.

You're doing over 30%, according to your figures. Could be off a bit, just winged it.

Actually, at 2.5% per month, you're WAY the fuck over 30%, holy crap.

Can't wait to see what you're doing. I'm gonna steal it!

:rock:

Last edited:
You lost 44k on Solyndra?

Buddy..let me help you out.

I'm selling a bridge in Brooklyn.

Solid investment.

Let me explain it to you. It's a result of the increase in cost in all consumer goods as a result of this moronic, idealistic president's restriction on fossil fuel extraction which, in and of itself, has absolutely no influence on climate change in case you're one of those stupid, climangelical religious zealot nut job zombies.

What restriction?

Oil companies are at full capacity. They are producing record amounts of product.

And you are at full capacity of kool-aid.
The price is contingent upon global supply. The supply side is stifled intentionally by this shitty, agenda-driven president so the price of everything follows. A sufficient amount of something that costs more than it needs to to begin with is overly expensive. When everything costs more and wages stagnate people lose capital. We're all losers under his hack president -- except the dole-ites his party relies upon.

Let me explain it to you. It's a result of the increase in cost in all consumer goods as a result of this moronic, idealistic president's restriction on fossil fuel extraction which, in and of itself, has absolutely no influence on climate change in case you're one of those stupid, climangelical religious zealot nut job zombies.

What restriction?

Oil companies are at full capacity. They are producing record amounts of product.

And you are at full capacity of kool-aid.
The price is contingent upon global supply. The supply side is stifled intentionally by this shitty, agenda-driven president so the price of everything follows. A sufficient amount of something that costs more than it needs to to begin with is overly expensive. When everything costs more and wages stagnate people lose capital. We're all losers under his hack president -- except the dole-ites his party relies upon.

Were you saying that when Bush1 banned offshore drilling by executive order?

Obama Fast Tracked a large section of the Keystone Pipeline.

Last edited:
I just hope that my mutual fund managers don't find out that we are living in a communist regime. I've become really used to seeing an average of about 2 1/2% gain on my investments every month, and I would really like that to continue, as it has, ever since Obama was elected. However, if Jeb runs, and it looks like we may get another Bush recession, I'll cash in and wait until the market drops 50% again, and start investing again when he is on his way out.

good one idiot; you make bank while milions suffer from the RECORD poverty and welfare of obama

and you losers have the gall to claim to be the ones who "care"?

Absolutely. I support extended unemployment insurance for those that need it, food stamps for those that need it, etc. I vote accordingly. I can't help it if the republicans want to cut all that off.

But, as long as the wind blows from the direction of greedy corporations, well, "...Who am I to blow against the wind" (Paul Simon)

good one idiot; you make bank while milions suffer from the RECORD poverty and welfare of obama

and you losers have the gall to claim to be the ones who "care"?

Absolutely. I support extended unemployment insurance for those that need it, food stamps for those that need it, etc. I vote accordingly. I can't help it if the republicans want to cut all that off.

But, as long as the wind blows from the direction of greedy corporations, well, "...Who am I to blow against the wind" (Paul Simon)

good one idiot; but how can all 16 MILLION NEW FOOD STAMP recipients under obama still "need it' if things are so much better now/

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, pal, but I am a ChFC myself, and I don't work for free.....

But, I will share this word or wisdom with you..............."Plastics":D

Last edited by a moderator:
the Occupy crowd that vowed to "MAKE THEM PAY!!" is proud of the record corporate profits on Wall Street

in other news; we STILL have RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS

idiots and hypocrites

If only there was a way for middle class people to make more money. Hmmm. The market is in record territory, the wealthiest 1% still control the majority of the capital, corporations are sitting on heaps of cash yet there are still so many people on food stamps! Wonder what could be done? Anyone? Buehler?

the Occupy crowd that vowed to "MAKE THEM PAY!!" is proud of the record corporate profits on Wall Street

in other news; we STILL have RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS

idiots and hypocrites

If only there was a way for middle class people to make more money. Hmmm. The market is in record territory, the wealthiest 1% still control the majority of the capital, corporations are sitting on heaps of cash yet there are still so many people on food stamps! Wonder what could be done? Anyone? Buehler?

===================================================

you idiots are insisting real job growth IS happening under obamal; while at the same time saying they are sitting on their cash and not hiring

which is it dimwits?

they are either hiring or they arent dimwit. the "wealthiest 1%" would still "control the majority of capital" whether they were hiring or not

if they are hiring we cant need the RECORD food stamps and welfare

if they ARENT hiring; then you idiots on the Left cant make claims of things being so much better

you cant have it both ways dorks

On a nominal basis the DOW is higher, But adjusted for inflation, it is still below the 2000 top.

Edit..sorry Looks like I was MISTAKEN. the Dow 30 is higher than the 2000 top...by about 2%. The SP500 and Nasdaq are still well below the 2000 top.

Here is the nominal chart of 3 indexes...
SPX-Dow-Nasdaq-since-2000-nominal.gif

And here is the inflation adjusted chart...
SPX-Dow-Nasdaq-since-2000-real.gif

Obama ass sniffers may want to hold off on popping the champagne corks......

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, pal, but I am a ChFC myself, and I don't work for free.....

But, I will share this word or wisdom with you..............."Plastics":D

Oh please, we both know you're lying about your returns. You specifically said "mutual funds", and the numbers you claim just aren't possible.

Not that I expect any honesty on this board.

Last edited:
This chart will put things into perspective. It shows the REAL return of $1000 invested in the S&P 500 from 2000 until now. 14 years to make $163.00.....

SPX-total-returns-since-2000-peak.gif

they are either hiring or they arent dimwit. the "wealthiest 1%" would still "control the majority of capital" whether they were hiring or not

if they ARENT hiring; then you idiots on the Left cant make claims of things being so much better

When middle class wages stagnate and erode while more capital flows to the very few, we can have job growth, but not income growth. Hence the food stamps and welfare numbers.

On a nominal basis the DOW is higher, But adjusted for inflation, it is still below the 2000 top.

Edit..sorry Looks like I was MISTAKEN. the Dow 30 is higher than the 2000 top...by about 2%. The SP500 and Nasdaq are still well below the 2000 top.

Here is the nominal chart of 3 indexes...
SPX-Dow-Nasdaq-since-2000-nominal.gif

And here is the inflation adjusted chart...
SPX-Dow-Nasdaq-since-2000-real.gif

Obama ass sniffers may want to hold off on popping the champagne corks......

It's higher than any republican or their ass sniffers ever got!

This chart will put things into perspective. It shows the REAL return of $1000 invested in the S&P 500 from 2000 until now. 14 years to make $163.00.....

SPX-total-returns-since-2000-peak.gif

Think how much money you would have if Republicans did not crash the market in 2008?

When middle class wages stagnate and erode while more capital flows to the very few, we can have job growth, but not income growth. Hence the food stamps and welfare numbers.

there were more jobs and less people on welfare and food stamps when Republicans ran things

true story

there were more jobs and less people on welfare and food stamps when Republicans ran things

true story

the wages of all but the top 7% under obama are "stagnating" at an increased pace then they were under bush

find another excuse for left-wing failure

Forum List

Back