More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

AGAIN you idiot; the record profits on Wall Street are thriving. the economy itselt isnt until you can claim a reduction in the number of people needing welfare and food stamps

Guess what?

We are managing to pay record food stamps and welfare and the Stock Market is still booming. You want to tell me they can't afford to pay higher wages?

The stock market continues to be artificially inflated by the Federal Reserve. Without the feds the market would not be where it is today.

But I don't expect a known liar like yourself to admit the facts.

Countries who print money uncontrollably see runaway inflation

Where is the inflation?

Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2014, Annual and Monthly Tables - US Inflation Calculator

AGAIN you idiot; the record profits on Wall Street are thriving. the economy itselt isnt until you can claim a reduction in the number of people needing welfare and food stamps

Guess what?

We are managing to pay record food stamps and welfare and the Stock Market is still booming. You want to tell me they can't afford to pay higher wages?

The stock market continues to be artificially inflated by the Federal Reserve. Without the feds the market would not be where it is today.

So when interest rates dropped to zero during the Bush administration and there were massive tax cuts for the investment class, it wasn't artificially being inflated..right?

:lol:

Last edited:
The stock market continues to be artificially inflated by the Federal Reserve. Without the feds the market would not be where it is today....

It is, but hopefully this may be a sign that the economy is starting to peddle more on its own and the training wheels can come off the bike. Hard to say at this point. Dow performance certainly cannot be relied upon as the signal of the real/whole economy for certain. It is more of one of those keep your fingers crossed moments.

Guess what?

Where is the inflation?

Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2014, Annual and Monthly Tables - US Inflation Calculator

The fed has its boot on it. Eventually, it will be time to pay. We should have had higher interest rates but as usual the govt loves to create endless bubbles which lead to crashes.

Where is the inflation?

The fed has its boot on it. Eventually, it will be time to pay. We should have had higher interest rates but as usual the govt loves to create endless bubbles which lead to crashes.

I get it....any day now, any day

Five years and counting

Waiting for the day when inflation spikes and you can say....See? We told you so

Where is the inflation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTWfa-iO9Nc]Elizabeth Warren Brings News Anchors To Knees - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Where is the inflation?

Lower deficits have foreigners buying dollar treasuries again. They were dumping them under the Bush ponzi scheme. No way interest rises now from printing less money. Gold has been falling, interest rates are lower & dollar is stronger.

Last edited:

Where is the inflation?

Five years and counting

Waiting for the day when inflation spikes and you can say....See? We told you so

YAWN
more idiotic denial

inflation is already here in the form of price inflation

if you werent ignorant and/or brainwashed you could admit it or look it up

Five years and counting

YAWN
more idiotic denial

Show me

1.5% inflation vs over 10% when Reagan was President

Five years and counting

YAWN
more idiotic denial

What a comic you are. You should take that stupid act on the road.

Oil, Gold, Land, Housing, Food, etc went up 10 fold under the Bush ponzi scheme. They are down under Obama.

Five years and counting

YAWN
more idiotic denial

What a comic you are. You should take that stupid act on the road.

Oil, Gold, Land, Housing, Food, etc went up 10 fold under the Bush ponzi scheme. They are down under Obama.

The DOW IS at record highs; geesh leftard that was like yesterday!!

you're the idiot here

the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer AT A FASTER PACE under obama and Progressives

true story

the Poverty Rate, welfare, food stamps and long-term unemployed are all up under obama

true story

Guess what?

Where is the inflation?

Strawman!

The market is up because corporate profits are up. What is driving corporate profits? Productivity technology. Investing in technology that increases efficiency increases profit. The trouble is that investing in technology yields a higher ROI than investing in labor (jobs). The result? Corporate profits grow while wages and employment stagnate.

The new productivity technologies are a good thing and corporations are right to invest in them. The purpose of corporations is not to create jobs, it is to create ROI (return on investment).

If we want to raise incomes we are going to have to adjust the rules of the game. The "free market" is not going to create jobs if there is a more profitable alternative in which to invest capital.

Capitalism is the best system for creating wealth. It is also the worst system for distributing the wealth it creates.

Forum List

Back