More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

Guess what?

We are managing to pay record food stamps and welfare and the Stock Market is still booming. You want to tell me they can't afford to pay higher wages?

The stock market continues to be artificially inflated by the Federal Reserve. Without the feds the market would not be where it is today.

But I don't expect a known liar like yourself to admit the facts.

So when interest rates dropped to zero during the Bush administration and there were massive tax cuts for the investment class, it wasn't artificially being inflated..right?

:lol:

When has interest rates dropped to zero?

Show some evidence to your claim.

How dare that damn Marxist Obama allow this to happen.
If he truly is a Marxist he is a damn poor one.

Read it an weep gloom and doom conserverinos!

Dow Average and S&P 500 Hit New Highs
Stocks Notch Records as Beaten-Down Shares Mount a Rally

nvestors snapped up shares of companies large and small, driving major indexes to records and reviving beaten-down technology stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 112.13 points, or 0.7%, to 16695.47, notching its second record finish in as many sessions and its third new high of 2014. The Dow notched 52 records in 2013.

The S&P 500 added 18.17 points, or 1%, to 1896.65, squeezing out its ninth record close of the year.

That along with a great April jobs report should really be making you folks cry.

Dick Cheney "Deficits don't matter" He was full of shit. Debt doesn't matter much, but deficits do, because they cause inflation immediately when the deficit is made. Debt is steril & only registers on inflation when soaring deficits drive up interest rates & inflation.

Obama lowered the deficit, thus lowered inflation, interest on debt & prices,

Last edited:
Evidenty, I do

um no; you dont

obama has outspent bush in 5 years

Dems wanted literally hundreds of billions if not trillions MORE for "jobs bills" . republicans blocked it.

Outspent him how?

By actually paying down the bills Bush left?

You guys are fucking hilarious.

Our debt has exploded under Obama. What bills is he paying that Bush left?

You people are the worst when it comes to truth and math.

Dick Cheney "Deficits don't matter" He was full of shit. Debt doesn't matter much, but deficits do, because they cause inflation immediately when the deficit is made. Debt is steril & only registers on inflation when soaring deficits drive up interest rates & inflation.

Bush's highest deficits came when Dems controlled the purse strings you self-deceivng clown

do you have any idea how stupid you look giving the excuse that Dems are doing something because Cheney said to?

that IS what you are saying left-wing idiot. because deficits are down from RECORDS SET WHEN DEMS HELD THE PURSE STRINGS
and WROTE THE BUDGETS
your excuse is that Bush and Cheney should have vetoed them

Bush's highest deficits came when Dems controlled the purse strings you self-deceivng clown

do you have any idea how stupid you look giving the excuse that Dems are doing something because Cheney said to?

that IS what you are saying left-wing idiot. because deficits are down from RECORDS SET WHEN DEMS HELD THE PURSE STRINGS
and WROTE THE BUDGETS

deficits are also down because of Republican OBSTRUCTION
remember that talking point left-wing nutjobs?
would they still be down if obama and Dems got the tens or hundreds of billions they wanted for all those "jobs bills"?

libs are losers who lie to themselves

How dare that damn Marxist Obama allow this to happen.
If he truly is a Marxist he is a damn poor one.

Dow Average and S&P 500 Hit New Highs
Stocks Notch Records as Beaten-Down Shares Mount a Rally

nvestors snapped up shares of companies large and small, driving major indexes to records and reviving beaten-down technology stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 112.13 points, or 0.7%, to 16695.47, notching its second record finish in as many sessions and its third new high of 2014. The Dow notched 52 records in 2013.

The S&P 500 added 18.17 points, or 1%, to 1896.65, squeezing out its ninth record close of the year.

That along with a great April jobs report should really be making you folks cry.

of course he's a damn poor Marxist. he's pretty much a failure at everything

we tried to tell you that leftard

I just hope that my mutual fund managers don't find out that we are living in a communist regime. I've become really used to seeing an average of about 2 1/2% gain on my investments every month, and I would really like that to continue, as it has, ever since Obama was elected. However, if Jeb runs, and it looks like we may get another Bush recession, I'll cash in and wait until the market drops 50% again, and start investing again when he is on his way out.

and WROTE THE BUDGETS

would they still be down if obama and Dems got the tens or hundreds of billions they wanted for all those "jobs bills"?

Republicans like Mitt Romney leverages businesses to boost his profits when he takes them over. They are huge "Philips Curve" believers. When they say grow the economy, it means grow deficits. They also believe that wages drive inflation. - LOL

Last edited:
I just hope that my mutual fund managers don't find out that we are living in a communist regime. I've become really used to seeing an average of about 2 1/2% gain on my investments every month, and I would really like that to continue, as it has, ever since Obama was elected. However, if Jeb runs, and it looks like we may get another Bush recession, I'll cash in and wait until the market drops 50% again, and start investing again when he is on his way out.

good one idiot; you make bank while milions suffer from the RECORD poverty and welfare of obama

and you losers have the gall to claim to be the ones who "care"?

and WROTE THE BUDGETS

Republicans like Mitt Romney leverages businesses to boost his profits when he takes them over. They are huge "Philips Curve" believers. They also believe that wages drive inflation. - LOL

Romney isnt president you idiot.

you want to rant about politics; then cry about the guy who lost'

when DO you losers admit you're in charge?

I'm out $44,000 in discretionary income -- and counting -- thanks to this president's green energy policy scam. That's what makes me cry. Also, those of you who are too stupid or dishonest to realize and admit that that's happening to you, too.

Republicans like Mitt Romney leverages businesses to boost his profits when he takes them over. They are huge "Philips Curve" believers. They also believe that wages drive inflation. - LOL

We are in charge.

That's why manufacturing is coming back.
Wages are starting to climb.
People are getting employed.
Terrorists are getting offed.
Wars are winding down.
The Market is up.
And Ford is making the Mustang again.

I hope that continues.

I'm out $44,000 in discretionary income -- and counting -- thanks to this president's green energy policy scam. That's what makes me cry. Also, those of you who are too stupid or dishonest to realize and admit that that's happening to you, too.

You lost 44k on Solyndra?

Buddy..let me help you out.

I'm selling a bridge in Brooklyn.

Solid investment.

Solid investment.

Let me explain it to you. It's a result of the increase in cost in all consumer goods as a result of this moronic, idealistic president's restriction on fossil fuel extraction which, in and of itself, has absolutely no influence on climate change in case you're one of those stupid, climangelical religious zealot nut job zombies.

Thank God Romney lost. Otherwise he would say "deficits don't matter" just like Cheney & gas would be $30 a gallon.

Solid investment.

Let me explain it to you. It's a result of the increase in cost in all consumer goods as a result of this moronic, idealistic president's restriction on fossil fuel extraction which, in and of itself, has absolutely no influence on climate change in case you're one of those stupid, climangelical religious zealot nut job zombies.

What restriction?

Oil companies are at full capacity. They are producing record amounts of product.

Wow, 2.5% per month in mutual funds "ever since Obama was elected."

I'm an investment advisor. I'd love to know which mutual funds you're in.

Just provide the ticker symbols and allocations and I'll take it from there.

Thanks in advance.

The stock market continues to be artificially inflated by the Federal Reserve. Without the feds the market would not be where it is today.

But I don't expect a known liar like yourself to admit the facts.

Countries who print money uncontrollably see runaway inflation

Where is the inflation?

Historical Inflation Rates: 1914-2014, Annual and Monthly Tables - US Inflation Calculator

Strawman!

Show me the money!

If we are printing money indiscriminately to prop up the Stock Market, where is the corresponding runaway inflation?

Forum List

Back