More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

Finally the correction I've been waiting for.

We're starting to buy.

Once investors understand that the US economy is not very dependent on China's economy then the market will start moving upward again. China's economy is dependent on the US economy much more than we are on theirs. Cons keep telling us how bad the US economy is, but it is the only one in the world that is not truly hurting right now. We are leading the way even with the rest of the world struggling, but that damn Obama has ruined everything, don't cha know?

you mean we're "leading the way" RIGHT NOW, without "single-payer", without the crushing carbon-fuel restrictions the Left hasnt been able to fully implement yet, without the additional taxes on the rich??????????????????????

say it isnt so!!

libs are simply idiots who chase their tails in contradictions

No, we are leading the way with Obamacare. You twits are unbelievable. When anything goes right, you think it's because of something a conservative did, but when anything goes wrong, you blame Obama or "liberals". The stupidity of the right has no ends.

the real stupidity is a left-wing moron ignorantly unaware that what he posted can be turned right around on him

We're starting to buy.

Once investors understand that the US economy is not very dependent on China's economy then the market will start moving upward again. China's economy is dependent on the US economy much more than we are on theirs. Cons keep telling us how bad the US economy is, but it is the only one in the world that is not truly hurting right now. We are leading the way even with the rest of the world struggling, but that damn Obama has ruined everything, don't cha know?

"once investors understand..."

i see leftard; all of them just arent as smart as you are; standing there with an armful of talking points

At least I'm smarter than you. You're so stupid, you think I am a liberal, but then again, all right wing nut jobs think anyone to the left of them is a liberal. You idiots have tried your hardest to destroy this great country, but real Americans are making sure that doesn't happen, thank God.

We're starting to buy.

you mean we're "leading the way" RIGHT NOW, without "single-payer", without the crushing carbon-fuel restrictions the Left hasnt been able to fully implement yet, without the additional taxes on the rich??????????????????????

say it isnt so!!

No, we are leading the way with Obamacare. You twits are unbelievable. When anything goes right, you think it's because of something a conservative did, but when anything goes wrong, you blame Obama or "liberals". The stupidity of the right has no ends.

um it was you left-wing nutjobs that insisted obamaCare = Romneycare leftard.
insist we need to amnesty because Reagan did
insist private email servers are ok because it happened in the bush years

so stop your crying little baby leftard, you look silly

We're starting to buy.

i see leftard; all of them just arent as smart as you are; standing there with an armful of talking points

At least I'm smarter than you. You're so stupid, you think I am a liberal, but then again, all right wing nut jobs think anyone to the left of them is a liberal. You idiots have tried your hardest to destroy this great country, but real Americans are making sure that doesn't happen, thank God.

no i'm saying you cry like a leftard, are arrogant like a leftard. i dont really care what you call yourself dummy.

only idiots like you seem to be overly impressed with yourselves for no apparent reason

try again

We're starting to buy.

by giving up the House and then the Senate leftard?

your plan is going SWELL!!!!!

LOL

We're starting to buy.

say it isnt so!!

Any normal American looks silly to you, because you are a right wing nutter.

We're starting to buy.

no i'm saying you cry like a leftard, are arrogant like a leftard. i dont really care what you call yourself dummy.

only idiots like you seem to be overly impressed with yourselves for no apparent reason

try again

:eusa_boohoo:

We're starting to buy.

say it isnt so!!

Any normal American looks silly to you, because you are a right wing nutter.

YES LOON; but nutjobs think THEY are the normal ones right?

Watched a pundit on a financial TV program this morning predict this Great Obama Meltdown will bottom out at a 6,000 DOW. I think he's nuts. I'm standing by my position that the buy signal will be a DOW under 9,500 by even a single buck. Yes, that may be leaving money on the table if it goes lower but my belief is that any excursion below 9,500 will be of very short duration.

And no, the "Great Obama Meltdown" bit was ridiculous but liberals have to have something to pick at in each post or they find themselves tearing at their own eyebrows.

This is about China busting, hater dupes. And won't last.

Who is busting China? How? Why?
This scare is about China's problems, and like I said it's really already over. It's not about any Obama failure. On the other hand, Pub obstruction has screwed up the recovery for the nonrich and the country. We need more tax money from the bloated rich and giant corps to invest in jobs, infrastructure, and training. Really STUPID, party first, shortsighted bs. Which you love, dupe.

Obama's probably happy the stock market's going down. He cares more about his petty budget battles with Congress than supporting private citizens' ownership of corporations. Still, the stock market under GWB was dismal. Never mind that the S&P was negative over his 8 years, it was barely positive from the time he took office in 2001 to its 2007 peak prior to the crash. Not to mention that there were fewer private sector jobs when he left office than when he came in.

His economic policies included Medicare Drug, Sarbanes-Oxley, NCLB, and faster spending growth than Clinton. If Republicans want to defend that, then they can't also claim that they support smaller government.

This scare is about China's problems, and like I said it's really already over. It's not about any Obama failure. On the other hand, Pub obstruction has screwed up the recovery for the nonrich and the country. We need more tax money from the bloated rich and giant corps to invest in jobs, infrastructure, and training. Really STUPID, party first, shortsighted bs. Which you love, dupe.

So no one is busting China? Thanks dupe.

So no one is busting China? Thanks dupe.
You new to English? And to be duped, you have to believe bs like you do...

Forum List

Back