More Cop Misconduct....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Actually more cop dumbfuckery. Cop falsely imprisons a kid for playing music. Never tells him to turn down the music or anything and keeps him over night. This is the BS people have to put up with these dumb ass cops. Now NY will be financing any higher education the teenager plans on pursuing.

Queens teen busted for playing music plans to sue NYPD

arrest.jpg

Your community really needs to stop being problem for the people around you. No respect whatsoever. I'm glad he was arrested. Hopefully he will learn his lesson.

Thanks for bringing this really important issue to our attention!

/Sarcasm

Your community really needs to stop being problem for the people around you. No respect whatsoever. I'm glad he was arrested. Hopefully he will learn his lesson.
My community? This guy is an East Indian that lives on the other side of the country. Youre a dumbass but everyone already knew this.

My community? This guy is an East Indian that lives on the other side of the country. Youre a dumbass but everyone already knew this.
Ignorant and disrespectful minorities. That is the community you belong to.

Ignorant and disrespectful minorities. That is the community you belong to.
I think youre upset because your monkey eyes were unable to figure out the guy was of East Indian descent. Monkeys have bad eyesight so dont feel too bad about your fuck up.

You know the Asians have got ahead in less then 100 years and in less then 100 years the Mexicans will get ahead. Maybe we as a people need to grow up and realize the Negro can't cut it.

Just treat it like a bad line of swine. Cull the herd.

Last edited:
You know the Asians have got ahead in less then 100 years and in less then 100 years the Mexicans will get ahead. Maybe we as a people need to grow up and realize the Negro can't cut it.

Just treat it like a bad line of swine. Cull the heard.
Cull the "heard"? Did you mean "herd" or is english a 2nd language for you? :laugh:

I do not agree with OP

I love Cops may GOD Bless them! May GOD bless all cops!~forever and ever!

Just treat it like a bad line of swine. Cull the heard.
Cull the "heard"? Did you mean "herd" or is english a 2nd language for you? :laugh:
Corrected but the point stands. The Negro is simply not making it and there ARE reasons for it. You see the Negro is his slave days was bread to be big and strong but stupid. They killed the smart Negro as soon as they found out they were smart. The "breeding pool" was simply drained of higher IQ Negros.

So there IS a reason for why Negro farms up north are going bad. Toss in poor sexual morals and drug and AIDS. Your BASIC Negro is simply not able. You can't re-introduce something in the gene pool that has been destroyed. Add to that the feral breeding habits and you have the reason the northern inner city bred Negro is having a hard time.

So you cull the herd and try again.

no racists.....facts are police risk their lifes over and over and may GOD protect them forever and ever ...

Forever and ever!
I'd say 85% of them need to be "culled from the herd" :)laugh:) and I am being generous.

treated him like a kid brother ..and I was going to slip 50 and 50 with him LOL

don't you love that song? wohoooo lol:dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back