More Confederate flag license plates in Tennessee than ever before

And yet, the simple folk of that state have Democratic Governor Phil Bredesen up 10 points on road-hard-and-put-up-wet Marsha Blackburn for a crucial Senate seat.

And Bob Corker won’t campaign against him.

Last edited:
But are they historically accurate?

iu

More Tennesseans are sporting Confederate flag license plates than ever before

Great news! The money goes to the SCV! I had one a few years ago...worth the extra 50$ I will get one again soon enough....give it enough time and enough Anti American leftists in office and they will ban them.

My great-great grandfather, a Marylander, signed up with the 2nd Virginia packing the family's heirloom Brown Bess, and a muzzle loading double barrel shotgun. The shotgun and the Confederate issue 1857 Lorenz Rifle made it home with him. Today, we still have both. The Shotgun's hammers are held on by bent coat hangers. All of our American heritage is vital to who we are and who we'll eventually become.

More Tennesseans are sporting Confederate flag license plates than ever before

Great news! The money goes to the SCV! I had one a few years ago...worth the extra 50$ I will get one again soon enough....give it enough time and enough Anti American leftists in office and they will ban them.

My great-great grandfather, a Marylander, signed up with the 2nd Virginia packing the family's heirloom Brown Bess, and a muzzle loading double barrel shotgun. The shotgun and the Confederate issue 1857 Lorenz Rifle made it home with him. Today, we still have both. The Shotgun's hammers are held on by bent coat hangers. All of our American heritage is vital to who we are and who we'll eventually become.
My grandparents on my Ma's side were kicked out of Ohio for wanting to be neutral..

Forum List

Back