More Confederate flag license plates in Tennessee than ever before

My Dad's side of the family was in Hawkins County Tennessee and were Irish immigrants that died in droves.

The paternal great-great grandparents were Baltimore natives. He joined up with the 2nd Virginia at Harper's Ferry. History is fascinating.
Don’t tell the hardcore left wing democrats who run Maryland today that half of their state flag/symbol is the confederate battle flag of Maryland secessionists.
Ignorance dominates the left as demonstrated by most of the posts in this thread.

My Dad's side of the family was in Hawkins County Tennessee and were Irish immigrants that died in droves.

The paternal great-great grandparents were Baltimore natives. He joined up with the 2nd Virginia at Harper's Ferry. History is fascinating.
My family has a book published every generation to tell the story of the American journey..

The maternal side--from Sweden and Germany--have done all Heraldry of the family branches, family Bible, etc. Something to look at and reflect on to remember who we are.

Don’t tell the hardcore left wing democrats who run Maryland today that half of their state flag/symbol is the confederate battle flag of Maryland secessionists.
Ignorance dominates the left as demonstrated by most of the posts in this thread.

Nothing to be ashamed of. History is just that. Origin and culture define our past--for better and sometimes worse. But knowing where you come from is priceless.

Nothing to be ashamed of. History is just that. Origin and culture define our past--for better and sometimes worse. But knowing where you come from is priceless.
There’s a big difference between legacy and fake-history propaganda.

The confederate flag is beautiful. Imagine for a moment, a lot of people in Oakland, nobody raped, stabbed or shot. Hard to believe in this age of 4th world retards on welfare attacking our country.

The confederate flag is beautiful. Imagine for a moment, a lot of people in Oakland, nobody raped, stabbed or shot. Hard to believe in this age of 4th world retards on welfare attacking our country.

The confederate flag is a shitty rag that represents failure, treason, and recessive white people.

I don't know if they have license plates too, but there are like at least one or two people in my area of east Tennessee who have gone as far as to flying the real thing out of the back of their trucks. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back