More college kids pledge to remove genitals if Trump builds wall.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-17_12-41-46.png

More College Kids Pledge to Remove Genitals if Trump Builds Wall
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-2-17_12-43-18.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh please do it that way we won't have more idiots reproducing... Go for it i'm sure many will help you do it.
MENTAL ILLNESS proving themselves over and over on a daily basis. Can't fix stupid.

• Banned
Snowflakes not breeding is a big plus for the rest of the country. Get all of your friends to pledge too. :clap2: We support you .

What is even more scary most of those mental health freaks are they very people who label others as having a mental illness, and most of those Counselors are freaking Democratic Liberal Trump hating nut jobs.

As they go around on power trips telling others they have a mental illness meanwhile look at what they do.

Snowflakes not breeding is a big plus for the rest of the country. Get all of your friends to pledge too. :clap2: We support you .

What is even more scary most of those mental health freaks are they very people who label others as having a mental illness, and most of those Counselors are freaking Democratic Liberal Trump hating nut jobs.

As they go around on power trips telling others they have a mental illness meanwhile look at what they do.
Yeah, Ann Coulter comes to mind.

View attachment 112930
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 112931
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh please do it that way we won't have more idiots reproducing... Go for it i'm sure many will help you do it.
MENTAL ILLNESS proving themselves over and over on a daily basis. Can't fix stupid.

See, Mabel .... I TOLD you Trump was going to make everything better!!!

View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

Oh please let this be true, I want to believe this so badly it hurts...imagine that, not only would they be doing to themselves what every normal American would be willing to pay for them to do, but they couldn't reproduce either...I know this is just liberalism "hey look at me" politics but I just want to hold onto this wonderful feeling as long as I can...I would also like to wish them all the best of luck in their endeavors.

EDIT: Sorry for stepping on your posts last quote there, didn't see it until after I posted but since I so heartily agree I have to leave it in my post.

Perhaps Don will counter this move by growing one.
View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

ןoן ʇɐɥssɐ

Perhaps Don will counter this move by growing one.
View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

ןoן ʇɐɥssɐ
lol...how you do that Willis?

View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

is that a promise?

View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

is that a promise?

I was away to long is what a promise lol

Forum List

Back