More Central Americans fleeing violence to enter U.S., suggesting another major surge

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Someone please tell me why this should not be considered an unarmed invasion? What country allows this to happen? Oh right France.

More Central Americans fleeing violence to enter U.S., suggesting another major surge

The number of families illegally crossing the southern U.S. border has more than doubled over the same period last fall, prompting concern about a new surge of migrants from Central America.

Many more unaccompanied children are also crossing, with 4,476 apprehended in September — an 85% increase over that month in 2014, according to new Border Patrol data.

"If that trend even continues a little bit, if things start to go up in February as they usually do, we could be looking at things getting really high, and by spring, you're seeing an emergency," said Adam Isacson, a senior associate at the Washington Office on Latin America, a human rights advocacy group.

fuck 'em. GTFO of our country......we'll get an american patriot in the white house this time and these things will be corrected.

The only thing I can think is Obama's handlers have to much influence.

nahhh..they're probably high fiving each other in the WH...anything that disrupts western civilization is ok with the manchurian muslim.

nahhh..they're probably high fiving each other in the WH...anything that disrupts western civilization is ok with the manchurian muslim.

Could be, his handlers want oil prices back to where they "should be." Thus they want a war that takes out some oil production.

I think it goes way deeper than oil prices...He resents and is jealous of america and european heritage and culture and his whole point was to "fundamentally change" america......he's right on schedule. The worse things get, the more he likes it..
He's not incompetent.He's anti american, devious and clever.

I think it goes way deeper than oil prices...He resents and is jealous of america and european heritage and culture and his whole point was to "fundamentally change" america......he's right on schedule. The worse things get, the more he likes it..
He's not incompetent.He's anti american, devious and clever.

Could you imagine Reagan saying anything like this?

President Obama told attendees at a Democratic National Committee event Monday that it is a “cliche” to call America the greatest country on earth
Obama: It’s a ‘cliche’ to say America is ‘the greatest country on earth’

Granted that Obama never said we live in the greatest country in the world then asked for help in changing the country. But what else did his campaign imply?

obama is anti white and anti american.
He was raised as a muslim...and then started attending jeremiah wrights anti white, afrocentrist "church".

Yup Central merica ! LOOKAT 'EM ! It's a Mizery/Ill~inois flood !
There's enough niggaz pouring in to make a fuckin' Tarzan movie !!!
million-man-march.jpg

Forum List

Back