More car racing weirdness

G

Gabriella84

I was reading about the car race in Indianapolis today. About 100,000 people paid around $100 apiece (plus any travel expenses) to see a bunch of Euro cars race. Only most of them didn't race because they didn't like their tires.

That is even weirder that watching souped up cars drive around in a circle for three or four hours.

Gabriella84 said:
I was reading about the car race in Indianapolis today. About 100,000 people paid around $100 apiece (plus any travel expenses) to see a bunch of Euro cars race. Only most of them didn't race because they didn't like their tires.

That is even weirder that watching souped up cars drive around in a circle for three or four hours.

they weren't driving in a circle

the race was an hour and 20 not 3 hrs

the tyre company that fucked up was french....go figure

Gabriella84 said:

Too much to go into here about what happened. www.F1.com, any of the major sports pages, SI, Foxsports, etc.

I have been to 6 different Formula One races and they are far more interesting than Nascar.

But Nascar fans will jump up and say the same about their sport.

Cars are cars to me. Watching cars drive around in a circle is boring. Unless they crash, which is semi interesting.

I would rather watch cricket.
Which reminds me, wtf were the Aussies thinking when they got spanked by Bangladesh this weekend? If they don't shape up, the Aussies are in serious danger of losing The Ashes series.

Gabriella84 said:
Cars are cars to me. Watching cars drive around in a circle is boring. Unless they crash, which is semi interesting.

Which reminds me, wtf were the Aussies thinking when they got spanked by Bangladesh this weekend? If they don't shape up, the Aussies are in serious danger of losing The Ashes series.

euro trash wanna be

Gabriella84 said:

Lack of concentration. They were 500-1 picks to win. Then you go and drop a catch. Combine that with Ashraful's century and...well.....

Gabriella84 said:

You want excitement, get behind the wheel of one someone else is driving. :D

I wouldn't qualify to be a car racing fan.
I still have all my teeth, don't own an old hound dog, have never lived in a trailer and have never equipped a pick up truck with gun racks and a hitch for the bass boat.

Gabriella84 said:
I still have all my teeth, don't own an old hound dog, have never lived in a trailer and have never equipped a pick up truck with gun racks and a hitch for the bass boat.

What is your problem? Are you trying to be funny again?

And what was Ponting thinking, choosing to bat first on a slick pitch? The Aussies have had their heads up their butts since arriving in England.

You're definitely failing to amuse people with your "jokes".

When I really want to amuse you with jokes, I'll post the last State of the Union address. :cuckoo:

manu1959 said:
they weren't driving in a circle

the race was an hour and 20 not 3 hrs

the tyre company that fucked up was french....go figure

In fact :

Ralf Shumacher, the young brother of Michael Shumacher, had a big accident during the tries. The engineers of Michelin, the french tires company, said that if the problem at the origin of the accident was not resolve, the stables of formula 1 who have Michelin tires should not join the course, for the pilotes' security.

The probklem was not find.

But Michelin did all its possible to run the race : they propose several clues to the FIA, the federation of formula 1, all were refused. One of this proposition was : Michelin bring new tires from France, these tires would have been arrived in Indianapolis at time for the Grand Prix. the FIA refused, and then, the new tires, totally safe, couldn't arrived. Why ? because the FIA's reglementation says that the tires of the tries and of the race must be the same.

Michelin did not that to stop the race, the french company did all to run the race.

The FIA should change a little its reglementation.

Because on the 20 cars engaged for the race, 14 had Michelin tires. (so 7 stables on 10).

These stables, after the warm up round, decided to follow the advice of Michelin, and didn't run the race. Because it could have been dangerous for the pilote.

Michelin is the first, or at least the second, world company for the tires. With Bridgestone, the japanese company. These 2 companies are the world leaders, they're excellent. And if 14 cars on 20 have Michelin, it prooves that these tires are excellent (Michelin is in F1 since about 20 years).

Michelin apologized for the problem, to the public, but it's not really its fault. because the french company did all to have a good and nice race at Indianapolis.

Gabriella84 said:

Smart ass low life,put everyone else down.They think their better than everyone else, but, they actually have a very low self esteem of themselves, when they have to put down everybody else, to try to build their own ego.. ..... :poop: :poop: :poop:

Forum List

Back