more bullshit from iran & sharia. we should just nuke them

I can see that the media talking points are already having an effect on the stupid sheep in America. Baaaa.

what idiot? is the girl not going to be stoned to death due to their barbaric religious beliefs?

This is why we must not let them get nukes. How can you let a people who fucking stone people to death have Nukes. GOOD LORD lol
I agree. Send them CIA directions for water boarding.
BTW. WE Sign yourself up and fix the problem.
Dolt.

what idiot? is the girl not going to be stoned to death due to their barbaric religious beliefs?

She won't have to worry after about stones after gamma emitters from your nuclear solution have her shitting out blood all over the place.

No shit lol

I found it rather Ironic he was all upset about this poor girl, and his solution is to NUKE EM! lol :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

their whole society is a cancer. there is nothing that can be done to fix them

Let's play Jeopardy.
Middle eastern politics and policy for $400
They over threw a secular dictator in Iraq and installed a pro Iranian government.

Uh, that would be the United States.

first, they do stone men. a man is bured up to his waist a woman up to her breasts....if the person can dig themselves out they can go free....

2nd, is there a big difference between stoning and fire squads? between stoning and the electric chair, between stoning and lethal injections? murder by the state is murder by the state....you can counter that murder for adultery is out of line...but i heard people on here ...suggest rapists and child molesters should be executed.

we can look at them ..and call them this and that....but the goal is the same ...even if the method vaires...

So let me get this straight, and blu correct me if I'm wrong. But...

You are against our LEO using appropriate force against knucklehead criminals but advocate nuking an entire nation because of the actions of some?

Sounds racist to me.

You are against our LEO using appropriate force against knucklehead criminals but advocate nuking an entire nation because of the actions of some?

Sounds racist to me.

no you are just an idiot and slamming someone on a car is not appropriate force

Sounds racist to me.

no you are just an idiot and slamming someone on a car is not appropriate force

Proves how stupid you are. Appropriate force is determined by what the suspect is doing. IE sometimes slamming someone against a car is excessive force, and sometimes it is not.

Once again, I PRAY that your family never needs LEO services, because you are clearly undeserving of the prompt, professional service you would no doubt receive.

All that aside, there is no excuse for advocating the nuking of an entire nation. You're a hypocrite and a racist.

Honestly, these people will never evolve past the early AD years.

Islam started in 670Ad with the Heigeria. Just a nonsense fact.

Considering where Persia was then and where Persia is now, they are not making any progress.

Sure they are.

Iran's Youth and Women's Movement | The LA Progressive
As of June 2009 many question marks remain concerning the future of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Everyday the twin youth and women’s movements are converging upon the overall desire for human rights. Will there be another Iranian Revolution or will the regime stay in power, badly weakened but empowered nonetheless. And will the outside world place additional pressure of isolation as its response? In the days, weeks, and months to come either ground shifting history will be made or fierce suppression will continue. The people of Iran and the world deserve far better than the latter option

The fact that following their last presidential election there was wide-spread rioting affirms that there are millions of Iranians who are unhappy with a regime that keeps them so suppressed.

I can see that the media talking points are already having an effect on the stupid sheep in America. Baaaa.

What exactly do you, personally, want to DO about the barbaric religious beliefs of another country? Good grief, get a life. There's enough trouble right here in the good ol' USA among all us so-called Christians bashing each other left and right. Pun intended.

Wed at 14, 'adulterous' girl, Azar Bagheri, awaits stoning | The Australian

gir,l who "committed" adultery (no proof, just words) at 14, is waiting in iran prison to be old enough to be stoned

why can't we just nuke these people off the map

Are you and others like you simply too uneducated about the effects of a nuclear bomb? Or just plain stupid...

Neither.

Blu is obviously insane on the one hand he screams that LEO should never defend themselves against criminals but on the other hand he argues that we should nuke another country in response to how they treat one of their criminals. Just insane.

This is why we must not let them get nukes. How can you let a people who fucking stone people to death have Nukes. GOOD LORD lol

Pakistan is an Islamic state and it already has nukes. India has nukes, and there's a lot of weird barbaric customs followed by Hindus, too. Not only that, India and Pakistan remain state enemies and could blow each other up! Since we're allies of both, who would the U.S. support? Yours is a failed argument.

Nope, the man can do what ever he wants, He can even Kill his wife or Daughters if they do not obey.

That's the part that pisses the hell out of me. They "say" no adultery but it is only in terms of the women.

What is wrong with these people?

we should note that their definition of Adultery is different than ours as well. Just talking to another man, or looking at them wrong, can get you charged with Adultery as a woman.

Well I think you should just march right over there and tell 'em a thing or two, by gum. If they can't act like modern Christians, then you will kill them all.

Pakistan is an Islamic state and it already has nukes. India has nukes, and there's a lot of weird barbaric customs followed by Hindus, too. Not only that, India and Pakistan remain state enemies and could blow each other up! Since we're allies of both, who would the U.S. support? Yours is a failed argument.

Ok, I would HARDLY put the regime in Iran on the same plane as Pakistan or India. Those Iranians are some hard liner fanatics who would no doubt nuke Israel within a week of having a functioning device. India and Pakistan are of course in a situation of MADD much as we were with the Soviet Union. Even the Chinese care enough about their own asses not to nuke anyone. Those nut jobs in Tehran don't though.

Ok, I would HARDLY put the regime in Iran on the same plane as Pakistan or India. Those Iranians are some hard liner fanatics who would no doubt nuke Israel within a week of having a functioning device. India and Pakistan are of course in a situation of MADD much as we were with the Soviet Union. Even the Chinese care enough about their own asses not to nuke anyone. Those nut jobs in Tehran don't though.

I don't think Iran would nuke Israel. Theirs is just like every other country that has or wants nuclear capability, and that is for a deterent. If Iran nuked Israel, even the mullahs know they wouldn't be alive long enough to enjoy the victory.

Forum List

Back