more bullshit from iran & sharia. we should just nuke them

Wed at 14, 'adulterous' girl, Azar Bagheri, awaits stoning | The Australian

gir,l who "committed" adultery (no proof, just words) at 14, is waiting in iran prison to be old enough to be stoned

why can't we just nuke these people off the map

Um because the poor 14 year old girls and boys would all get nuked too.

DUH!

Yea this stuff never happens anywhere else.:cuckoo:We cannot be Team America World Police. Look at Darfur, hundreds of thousands of people were slaughtered or maimed. Why did we not invade there? Answer: We don't get our oil from Darfur. Do you get it yet? We only care about suffering of others if it is our best interest.

From the new Bush/Republican supported Iraqi constitution:

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Why bomb Iran when we went to all the trouble of creating another Iran and calling it "Iraq"?

I can see that the media talking points are already having an effect on the stupid sheep in America. Baaaa.

what idiot? is the girl not going to be stoned to death due to their barbaric religious beliefs?

Do the men get stoned to death as well?

Nope, the man can do what ever he wants, He can even Kill his wife or Daughters if they do not obey.

That's the part that pisses the hell out of me. They "say" no adultery but it is only in terms of the women.

What is wrong with these people?

basically everything they do to chicks. From what they make them wear, to cutting off their Clits, is done because men can't control themselves.

What is wrong with them? Well I will prolly be called racists for saying this, But I think what is wrong is that to many of them, especially their leaders. Have never evolved past where other people were 2000 years ago.

Plain and simple

Do the men get stoned to death as well?

Nope, the man can do what ever he wants, He can even Kill his wife or Daughters if they do not obey.

That's the part that pisses the hell out of me. They "say" no adultery but it is only in terms of the women.

What is wrong with these people?

we should note that their definition of Adultery is different than ours as well. Just talking to another man, or looking at them wrong, can get you charged with Adultery as a woman.

I can see that the media talking points are already having an effect on the stupid sheep in America. Baaaa.

what idiot? is the girl not going to be stoned to death due to their barbaric religious beliefs?

She won't have to worry after about stones after gamma emitters from your nuclear solution have her shitting out blood all over the place.

No shit lol

I found it rather Ironic he was all upset about this poor girl, and his solution is to NUKE EM! lol :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back