More blacks behaving badly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ones I've actually seen running out of the local Home depot with stolen goods were black guys probably 20's to early 30's.
It would make me very happy to see a group of white guys doing it occasionally.
Can someone PLEASE post a video of a group of white boys looting? PLEASE !!??

No prejudice...just the facts. Too bad if you're offended.

I think we should demand reparations for years of this.

I love how you're not racist. You don't have a racist bone in your body.

A video of blacks stealing TV's is racist how?

Sure. When you are a pinhead like LL, pointing out people stealing TVs and asking why their father's never taught them any better is racist if they are black. Accusing blacks of anything is racist. Blacks do not steal. They can't, because they are already owed those TVs as weparations by da White folk. Just ask da hexpert on racism, I2M.

Stealing TVs, in the hood, that is what is known as simply "Moving on up to the East Side." You see, Black people being black can't go out and just get REAL JOBS like white folks and pay for stuff because the whole world is against them. Just ask 2MI. He's an hexpert on not having a job. Besides, it is more fun to get even with "the man" by ripping him off and risking prison rather than raise yourself up and live well with dignity.

I love how you're not racist. You don't have a racist bone in your body.

A video of blacks stealing TV's is racist how?
Doctrine teaches us that anytime a person of struggle is depicted negatively, or in a manner which exacerbates stereotypes, no matter the legitimacy, these things are racist.
Conversely, anything depicting or denigrating the oppressor class, (White Males) is acceptable, and encouraged. Only by creating a new reality can we truly battle racism in all of its forms.

Did their baby daddies not teach them not to steal TV's? But day didn't do nuffin!!!

Watch Video of Thieves Stealing Big Screen TV's from Walmart

More PEOPLE behaving badly... no reason to play the race card. Do better be better

And those people are black. Why deny it?
I didn’t deny it... I criticized making their race the focus of your post

It's not the focus of my post, I simply didn't cover it up like the MSM would. I pointed it out. Don't like it? Tell them to get a job and pay for the TV's like normal people would.

Did their baby daddies not teach them not to steal TV's? But day didn't do nuffin!!!

More PEOPLE behaving badly... no reason to play the race card. Do better be better

I didn’t deny it... I criticized focusing on their race. It’s inflammatory and you know it

Have you ever google imaged burglar, or thief? You will find your calming place among those photos. Your realities will be corrected and a strong sense of justice will fill you.

vibrant youths.jpg

It's not the focus of my post, I simply didn't cover it up like the MSM would. I pointed it out. Don't like it? Tell them to get a job and pay for the TV's like normal people would.

Of course I don’t like what they did and wouldn’t defend theft. But you race baiting isn’t respectable either. There was no need to present this story like you did unless you were trolling. Just wanted to call that BS out. Do better

I didn’t deny it... I criticized focusing on their race. It’s inflammatory and you know it

Have you ever google imaged burglar, or thief? You will find your calming place among those photos. Your realities will be corrected and a strong sense of justice will fill you.

Oh boy, another troll defending his friend. Y’all are cute

Of course I don’t like what they did and wouldn’t defend theft. But you race baiting isn’t respectable either. There was no need to present this story like you did unless you were trolling. Just wanted to call that BS out. Do better

How is it race baiting to point out blacks stealing TV's with video evidence of same?

Oh boy, another troll defending his friend. Y’all are cute

Slade. I am not a troll. I get called that quite often but it is not case.

With your permission I would like to dedicate an ongoing thread to you. I would like to call it "Slade's Jigaboo Crime Watch Thread".
Bat that around and let me know what you think.

Namaste.

The only ones I've actually seen running out of the local Home depot with stolen goods were black guys probably 20's to early 30's.
It would make me very happy to see a group of white guys doing it occasionally.
Can someone PLEASE post a video of a group of white boys looting? PLEASE !!??

No prejudice...just the facts. Too bad if you're offended.

Where the fuck do you live where you've never seen a white oxy or meth addict trying to steal shit?

Black crime is very concentrated. White trash crime is everywhere from a geographical perspective. lol

You are very confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back