More Big Heaping Spoons of Justice for Capital Rioters! Four Year Sentence Imposed

I truly believe that many very smart people on the right have the ability to be extremely violent, in ways that would kill thousands and thousands of people. If you are a person that believes that this "insurrection" on J6 was the most violent "uprising" that they are capable of,... well, you would be sadly mistaken. If, and when, the people "on the right" decide to violently take over America, I can assure they will not be led by a guy tripping his ass off on shrooms, wearing buffalo horns and face paint..... Underestimating military trained, self proclaimed patriots is something you don't want to do. Britain did that in American...twice.

More heaping spoons of justice given out to Capital rioters/terrorists/anarchists/freedom fighters.

Oopsie!

Do you suppose Kommie the Ho will set up a gofundme page to help with their appeal?

And your mamma sucks garden hoses.

Irrelevant to the topic. You have the same ability to concentrate as a goldfish.

No, it is completely relevant. The DOJ has made a mockery of the justice system.

Morons like you support that bullshit.

The earmark of any totalitarian regime is the use of the justice system to intimidate and imprison political opposition. I never thought I'd see it happen in America, but here we are thanks to the Democrats.
True. Yet they loot ,riot ,burn down cities ,and kill Cops because a dirty Junkie was croaked by police.

Forum List

Back