MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

So who’s following who?

You can walk away any time, buddy... clearly you can't.

So can you. Remember, I’m not the one bitching about being followed around and yet, you keep responding.

A weak attempt at a dodge. Either you probably forgot or never even knew about the violence at the church the night before Trump’s appearance or you assumed I didn’t know or would not find out.

Or it wasn't relevant to the point. A minor fire in a garden the day before was NOT a good reason to shoot and gas a peaceful crowd so Trump can have a photo op. And why did he want a photo op, because the press had criticized him for inspecting the bunker.

A “minor fire in a garden” is not the work of peaceful protesters you idiot. Neither is vandalism.

As for being gassed, they deserved it and they’re lucky that’s all they got.
One of your arguments in that discussion was that Phillips’ group had a permit while Sandmann’s group did not. Even though Sandmann’s group was only there at the Lincoln Memorial because they were waiting for their bus.

Okay, but no one gassed and shot Smirky McBitchslap and his Little Catholic Bastards when they interrupted someone else's event... that was the point.

Another dodge. And they didn’t interrupt anyone’s event. Another lie.

Did they or did they not send out checks to citizens?

Which didn't make any difference, did it? Economy still sucks. Wow, I got 1200, which doesn't make up for the $20,000 I'm down for the year in my business.

You got 1200 and I got nothin’. Yet you’re bitching and I’m not.

I didn’t know if I was getting anything and I didn’t care if I did or not. I don’t want or need any handouts from anybody.

And you call me a whiney little bitch.

Is that all you have, a puerile need to get a rise out of someone? Believe me, you are not intelligent enough nor are you enough of an adult to get a rise out of me. I know what you are and I have nothing but pity for you.

Naw, that's why you've been following me around for pages and pages on threads... because I totally don't get a rise out of you.

Uh, no. First of all, we have been interacting in the same fucking thread for ten days. Secondly, before that, we had not interacted for months until YOU responded to a post of mine that was not even addressed to you. It was addressed to superbadbrutha.

So who’s following who?

So what’s your problem then?

That we STILL have these incidents on a regular basis. That's why I have a problem.

For the record, I never gave a shit about Obama being black. I just thought it was silly to nominate and elect him because he’s black.

Um, yeah, you use all the clever code words and you never use the N-word in mixed company.

Got it.

And there it is: your go-to riposte any time you have no intelligent response - “Yeah, well, you’re a racist so nyah!”

When are you going to grow up?

Obama won DESPITE being black. He won because he was the one who said, "This is Wrong" about Iraq when every other politicians (Including Hillary and Biden) wrote Bush a blank check.

He won because people wanted to see the first black president and wanted everyone else to see how woke they were by voting for him.

The whole thing was a sham. I don’t mean the election itself or his presidency. He won fair and square and his presidency was no worse and no better than most.
The sham was the reason people voted for him. People - both blacks and whites - voted for him less because of his platform and more for his simply being black.

A crowd that had no permit to assemble there. And, there were “peaceful prosters” there the night before that had vandalized the church and started a fire in the nursery.

So don’t give me that sputum about “peaceful protesters”.

Oh, I'm sorry, we need a "Permit" to have our First Amendment Rights now? Awesome. Let's extend that to the Second Amendment while we are at it.

A weak attempt at a dodge. Either you probably forgot or never even knew about the violence at the church the night before Trump’s appearance or you assumed I didn’t know or would not find out.

But as a matter of fact, you DO need a permit. You don’t need a permit to exercise your 1st Amendment rights but you do need a permit to (peacefully) assemble.

Don’t pretend you didn’t know this because you’re the one who brought up the subject of permits in the Sandmann discussion. Remember? One of your arguments in that discussion was that Phillips’ group had a permit while Sandmann’s group did not. Even though Sandmann’s group was only there at the Lincoln Memorial because they were waiting for their bus.

So what the fuck are you bitching about the economy under Trump for if you know the restrictions would have negatively impacted the economy anyway?

Because his incompetence made the matters worse. If he had called an lockdown weeks earlier, there would have been less deaths. If he had invoked the Miltiary Production Act to produce PPE, they could have contained it sooner. But he didn't want to spook the stock market.

Does this mean the rioters would have delayed massing in the street to destroy shit?

Then on top of that, he fucked up the economic response. "Let's give craploads of money to big companies while working people are struggling!!! That'll do it."

Good post.

I almost hate to see you go to the effort though, considering JoeB131 is simply going to ignore all the points you made, and just keep on being an ass.

Is that all you have, a puerile need to get a rise out of someone? Believe me, you are not intelligent enough nor are you enough of an adult to get a rise out of me. I know what you are and I have nothing but pity for you.

Naw, that's why you've been following me around for pages and pages on threads... because I totally don't get a rise out of you.

Uh, no. First of all, we have been interacting in the same fucking thread for ten days. Secondly, before that, we had not interacted for months until YOU responded to a post of mine that was not even addressed to you. It was addressed to superbadbrutha.

So who’s following who?

So what’s your problem then?

That we STILL have these incidents on a regular basis. That's why I have a problem.

For the record, I never gave a shit about Obama being black. I just thought it was silly to nominate and elect him because he’s black.

Um, yeah, you use all the clever code words and you never use the N-word in mixed company.

Got it.

And there it is: your go-to riposte any time you have no intelligent response - “Yeah, well, you’re a racist so nyah!”

When are you going to grow up?

Obama won DESPITE being black. He won because he was the one who said, "This is Wrong" about Iraq when every other politicians (Including Hillary and Biden) wrote Bush a blank check.

He won because people wanted to see the first black president and wanted everyone else to see how woke they were by voting for him.

The whole thing was a sham. I don’t mean the election itself or his presidency. He won fair and square and his presidency was no worse and no better than most.
The sham was the reason people voted for him. People - both blacks and whites - voted for him less because of his platform and more for his simply being black.

A crowd that had no permit to assemble there. And, there were “peaceful prosters” there the night before that had vandalized the church and started a fire in the nursery.

So don’t give me that sputum about “peaceful protesters”.

Oh, I'm sorry, we need a "Permit" to have our First Amendment Rights now? Awesome. Let's extend that to the Second Amendment while we are at it.

But as a matter of fact, you DO need a permit. You don’t need a permit to exercise your 1st Amendment rights but you do need a permit to (peacefully) assemble.

Don’t pretend you didn’t know this because you’re the one who brought up the subject of permits in the Sandmann discussion. Remember? One of your arguments in that discussion was that Phillips’ group had a permit while Sandmann’s group did not. Even though Sandmann’s group was only there at the Lincoln Memorial because they were waiting for their bus.

So what the fuck are you bitching about the economy under Trump for if you know the restrictions would have negatively impacted the economy anyway?

Because his incompetence made the matters worse. If he had called an lockdown weeks earlier, there would have been less deaths. If he had invoked the Miltiary Production Act to produce PPE, they could have contained it sooner. But he didn't want to spook the stock market.

Does this mean the rioters would have delayed massing in the street to destroy shit?

Then on top of that, he fucked up the economic response. "Let's give craploads of money to big companies while working people are struggling!!! That'll do it."

Good post.

I almost hate to see you go to the effort though, considering JoeB131 is simply going to ignore all the points you made, and just keep on being an ass.

Yeah, that’s his MO. But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it just a little bit.

His tactics are so childish and transparent I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

When all else fails, call your opponent racist or say something outrageous to shock him. These never fail to make me chuckle.

A “minor fire in a garden” is not the work of peaceful protesters you idiot. Neither is vandalism.

So they should be gassed because someone else accidently set a fire the night before? How does that work?

Never mind, don't answer. I guess the we can go out and start shooting NRA members because some nut with a gun shot up a school. Works for me.

Well, it's not my fault you are on welfare and dont havea job.

So they should be gassed because someone else accidently set a fire the night before? How does that work?

Accident? You’re really gonna try such an obvious ploy?

Never mind, don't answer. I guess the we can go out and start shooting NRA members because some nut with a gun shot up a school. Works for me.

It wasn’t Zyklon-B for Christ’s sake, it was tear gas. And yes, if a mob does not have a permit to assemble and they commit vandalism and arson and then refuse to disperse, the authorities have every right to use tear gas.

Well, it's not my fault you are on welfare and dont havea job.

How clever.

Actually, people who make a certain amount of money didn’t qualify so I wouldn’t be so smug.

It wasn’t Zyklon-B for Christ’s sake, it was tear gas.

You ever been hit with tear gas, you miserable fuck?

Someone like you might find this difficult to believe, but most people live their whole lives without ever putting themselves in a situation where anyone would be justified in teargassing them. And most of us are not terribly sympathetic toward those who do.

Someone like you might find this difficult to believe, but most people live their whole lives without ever putting themselves in a situation where anyone would be justified in teargassing them. And most of us are not terribly sympathetic toward those who do.

Okay... now, see, the times I was hit with tear gas, I was wearing a uniform, and a Sergeant marched us all into a tent and told us to take off our M17A1 protective masks.

It was actually a kind of high-grade sadism, because they made sure to feed us Chili Mac for lunch, so they'd have a really good laugh when we puked it up.

But, yes, I put myself in a situation...I signed up to defend this country and that was still considered valid training. I don't know if they still do that or not.

It wasn’t Zyklon-B for Christ’s sake, it was tear gas.

You ever been hit with tear gas, you miserable fuck?

I’ve never rioted, looted, burned or assembled anywhere I wasn’t supposed to so no, I never have.

I’ve also never been tased, shot or tackled by police because I’ve never resisted arrest.

I have been handcuffed a couple of times. The first time was a case of mistaken identity and the second time was because I broke the law. It was neither deliberate or done with malicious intent and it was just a stupid mistake on my part but, the law was broken just the same.

Actually, people who make a certain amount of money didn’t qualify so I wouldn’t be so smug.

I'm sure you aren't one of them.

I’m sure that you’re sure I wasn’t one of them. Or rather, I’m sure you wish that I wasn’t one of them.

The company I work for got a stimulus check but I did not. I neither expected nor wanted it because I don’t need it and it would have been wasted on me.

MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS:
Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness
___
Want New Laws to Protect Police

Including 84% of Black Voters

More BAD NEWS FOR TRUMP:

1601595314110.png

I’ve never rioted, looted, burned or assembled anywhere I wasn’t supposed to so no, I never have.

Nor have I, but having encountered CS in military training, anyone who deploys it on peaceful protesters to get a photo op is a prick.

I’m sure that you’re sure I wasn’t one of them. Or rather, I’m sure you wish that I wasn’t one of them.

Actually, you are like every other Wingnut on here who claims to be a business genius... it's just not credible.

Nor have I, but having encountered CS in military training, anyone who deploys it on peaceful protesters to get a photo op is a prick.

Did they have a permit to be there? No. Did they vandalize and commit arson? Yes. Did they disperse when ordered to? No.

You can bitch about the photo op all you want but the protesters had already broken the law and the authorities had the right to run them out of there whether Trump did the photo op or not.

Actually, you are like every other Wingnut on here who claims to be a business genius... it's just not credible.

I claimed to be a business genius? When did this supposedly happen?

I don’t know a damn thing about business. I just get paid well for what I do.

I’m interested to see what you’ll come up with next.

Did they have a permit to be there? No. Did they vandalize and commit arson? Yes. Did they disperse when ordered to? No.

You can bitch about the photo op all you want but the protesters had already broken the law and the authorities had the right to run them out of there whether Trump did the photo op or not.

Again, they weren't the ones who had done the vandalism the other night, and you shouldn't need a permit to excercise your rights because the Orange Blob wanted a photo op.

don’t know a damn thing about business. I just get paid well for what I do.

The Russians pay you a lot to Troll?

Again, they weren't the ones who had done the vandalism the other night,

You don’t know that and neither did the authorities. And, it wasn’t “the other night”, it was the night before.

and you shouldn't need a permit to excercise your rights because the Orange Blob wanted a photo op.

Yes, you should.

Neither your hatred for Trump nor his photo op are relevant to the tear gassing. They weren’t supposed to be there at all.

don’t know a damn thing about business. I just get paid well for what I do.

The Russians pay you a lot to Troll?

Oh sweet Jesus, deliver us from this madness. You’ve gone over the edge.

You don’t know that and neither did the authorities. And, it wasn’t “the other night”, it was the night before.

Wow, this is an argument by you.. point was, it wasn't happening when they were gassed, Vlad.

Neither your hatred for Trump nor his photo op are relevant to the tear gassing. They weren’t supposed to be there at all.

This is America, Vlad... Americans have a right to protest. I realize where you are at, they get sent to the Gulag for that...

Wow, this is an argument by you.. point was, it wasn't happening when they were gassed, Vlad.

Irrelevant. They had no right to assemble there and they refused to disperse when ordered to.

This is America, Vlad... Americans have a right to protest. I realize where you are at, they get sent to the Gulag for that...

Americans have a right to protest WITH A PERMIT, if they will be marching or protesting on city/public property. Why can’t you get that through your thick skull?

Irrelevant. They had no right to assemble there and they refused to disperse when ordered to.

Silly Darkies... rights are for white people.

Americans have a right to protest WITH A PERMIT, if they will be marching or protesting on city/public property. Why can’t you get that through your thick skull?

Wow, so you can only have rights when the government gives you a permit... How interesting. Is this after they check with the central committee, Vlad?

Silly Darkies... rights are for white people.

So now you’re going to try the tired old “darkies” ploy even though we both know that probably half of them were white.

Wow, so you can only have rights when the government gives you a permit...

Why are permits to assemble a problem for you now when you bitched about Sandmann’s group not having one?

How interesting. Is this after they check with the central committee, Vlad?

If you knew how stupid and foolish you look using this ridiculous Russian troll tack, you would stop immediately.

Why are permits to assemble a problem for you now when you bitched about Sandmann’s group not having one?

Mostly because Smirky McBitchslap was there to harass people, and then played all innocent when his smirking little face was all over the news. "Wahhh, Mommy, I got caught on TV being a little douchebag. Get the lawyers to sue, Mommy!!!"

If you knew how stupid and foolish you look using this ridiculous Russian troll tack, you would stop immediately.

Isn't it time for you to wait in line for day-old borscht?

Mostly because Smirky McBitchslap was there to harass people, and then played all innocent when his smirking little face was all over the news. "Wahhh, Mommy, I got caught on TV being a little douchebag. Get the lawyers to sue, Mommy!!!"

So in other words, you’re a hypocrite.

Isn't it time for you to wait in line for day-old borscht?

Isn’t it time for you to grow up?

Forum List

Back