More babies died in US than 68 other countries.

If you challenge the translation, why don't YOU provide what you maintain is the *correct* translation?

Cite and link, please.

Also, please share how you know that the translation I provided was developed AFTER RvW? I certainly see no reference within the text that I provided.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. You're pretending that because they used the NIV English text, the HEBREW texts that they reference are..what, new????

The references to the original Hebrew don't cite the NIV, ding dong. Your argument is doa.

Oh, I see. You're pretending that because they used the NIV English text, the HEBREW texts that they reference are..what, new????

The references to the original Hebrew don't cite the NIV, ding dong. Your argument is doa.
I disagree...it's not doa...it's still a matter of debate...speaking of which....

How many babies have you killed? Christ said, if you break one law, your guilty of them all....baby killer.

You see, that's what I have a hard time with about you. You act all holier than thou and you are nothing but a sinner...just like the rest of us....and your anti-abortion crusade means nothing in God's eyes....in fact, it's one of the sources of your sin. You bear false witness by calling me and others who've never even touched a baby in an evil manner "baby killers", you spew hate and vitriol to anyone who disagrees with you, forcing them into fighting your evil with more evil.

Just do yourself a favor....think about what I am telling you...I don't hate you...I find myself getting angry at you...but it's directly related to the way you treat people.

You may think God needs your help in judging people...but he doesn't. In fact, you are very ill equipped to do so. You don't know what resides.in the heart of another. God does.

I disagree...it's not doa...it's still a matter of debate...speaking of which....

How many babies have you killed? Christ said, if you break one law, your guilty of them all....baby killer.

You see, that's what I have a hard time with about you. You act all holier than thou and you are nothing but a sinner...just like the rest of us....and your anti-abortion crusade means nothing in God's eyes....in fact, it's one of the sources of your sin. You bear false witness by calling me and others who've never even touched a baby in an evil manner "baby killers", you spew hate and vitriol to anyone who disagrees with you, forcing them into fighting your evil with more evil.

Just do yourself a favor....think about what I am telling you...I don't hate you...I find myself getting angry at you...but it's directly related to the way you treat people.

You may think God needs your help in judging people...but he doesn't. In fact, you are very ill equipped to do so. You don't know what resides.in the heart of another. God does.

Have you heard liberals? Talk about self righteousness.....

Sure they dont judge personal morality, but dont you litter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God will judge on his own. who diputes that? But when I have to live with people, I can judge them too. (and I already know the response)

What on earth does this rambling diatribe have to do with your lie that the Hebrew words referenced, which clearly delineate that the punishment for CAUSING the death a baby by premature birth is the same as causing the death of any other person, were not from the NIV, but from ancient texts?

Obfuscate much?

PS...I don't care if you get mad at me, or if you hate me, or if you don't. It makes no difference to me. You're wrong in your analyses of everything, myself notwithstanding.

BTW...we will judge the angels, and we are allowed to judge each other on earth as well. Despite your silliness, I don't judge women who legally get abortions. They're victims.

But I have nothing but contempt for the low life scum who encourage them to do so, who coerce them into doing so, who perform the service, and who look the other way mouthing platitudes of "choice" and "privacy" as good reasons to refuse to stand up for the most vulnerable, abused and exploited among us. And I'm not just talking about the babies who are killed. The abortion industry cuts a wide swath through the human rights of women as well.

Last edited:

Have you heard liberals? Talk about self righteousness.....

Sure they dont judge personal morality, but dont you litter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God will judge on his own. who diputes that? But when I have to live with people, I can judge them too. (and I already know the response)

Heaven help you if you eat more than the prescribed 1500 calories a day, or drive an SUV.

Has nothing to do with what I was talking about, but okay.

Here's the thing. We are the only major industrialized country that doesn't have single payer health coverage for all our citizens.

And not surprisingly, we have the highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world and higher than a lot of third world countries as well.

Being against abortion isn't about saving lives. Most "pro-life" folks are pro-gun, pro-war, pro-death penalty and are against all social programs that save lives.

It's about control and punishment.

Being pro-life and pro death penalty is about the central issue of taking on some personal responsibility for the choices you make in life. Unfortunately, there is this perception that we must fight to save the lives of the CRIMINALS from facing an outcome that's considered cruel and unusual. It's this twisted notion that violent convicted criminals are worth having the chance to live.

Uh... if it's about "personal responsibility" rather than control, then how come you're running a bogus Washington quote in your sig? Doesn't seem, you know, responsible.

Just sayin'...

Do you ever stop promoting the death of civilization?

We've had abortion as long as we've had civilization... civilization is going to be just fine.

You bet it is, lol.

Depravity and widespread infanticide is the harbinger of the death of a society.

Really?

Name one.

Go ahead, name a "society" that died because of "depravity".

And before you say "Rome", at the time Rome Fell, it was a completely Christian Nation. In fact, the Chrisitans were killing each other over weighty questions like did Jesus exist before he was born.

More babies died in US than 68 other countries?
lemme guess...you shot them all?

""In ancient Greece, the first symptoms of disorder were a general loss of respect for tradition and the degradation of the young. "

"Four important trends demonstrate cultural decay. They are the "decline of education," the "weakening of cultural foundations," the "loss of respect for tradition," and the "increase in materialism."

"In his study The Civilization of Rome, Donald Dudley says that no single cause, by itself, would have brought the empire to its knees. Instead, the fall came through "a number of weaknesses in Roman society; their effects may be variously estimated, but in combination they must have been largely responsible for the collapse."{5}
The cultural decay of a nation leads inexorably to social and cultural decline. And the patterns are similar from one civilization to another. Samuel Eisenstadt wondered if the similarities were apparent or if they were historical and legitimate. After studying the work of a half dozen historians, he concluded that the similarities were actual. He concluded that "despite the great difference in cultural background–most of these empires have shown similar characteristics, and that these characteristics provide the key to an understanding of the processes of their decline."{6}
The Roman poet Livy wrote that greed and self-indulgence led Romans to dangerous excesses. He said, "For it is true that when men had fewer possessions, they were also modest in their desires. Lately riches have brought avarice and abundant pleasures, and the desire to carry luxury and lust to the point of ruin and universal perdition."{7}
In describing the decadence of the Roman Republic, historian Polybius wrote that this preoccupation with luxury led to carnal indulgences. "For some young men indulged in affairs with boys, others in affairs with courtesans." They paid a talent (roughly a thousand dollars) for a boy bought for sexual pleasure and three hundred drachmas for a jar of caviar. "Marcus Cato was outraged by this and, in a speech to the people, complained that one might be quite convinced of the decline of the republic, when pretty boys cost more than fields and jars of caviar cost more than plowman."{8"

"Three important trends demonstrate moral decay. They are the "rise in immorality," the "decay of religious belief," and the "devaluing of human life."

The classic study of Roman civilization, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, written by English historian Edward Gibbon was published in that famous year of 1776. He "observed that the leaders of the empire gave into the vices of strangers, morals collapsed, laws became oppressive, and the abuse of power made the nation vulnerable to the barbarian hordes."{9}
British historian Catherine Edwards demonstrated that our current examples of immorality are not a modern phenomenon. In her study of the "politics of immorality" in ancient Rome, she says that contraception, abortion, and exposure were common ways to prevent childbirth in Rome. Husbands refused to recognize any child they did not believe to be their own. "Until accepted by its father, a Roman baby did not, legally speaking, exist."{10}"

"Eventually, children were seen as a needless burden and abortion and infanticide became commonplace. In some cases, children were sold into slavery.
Manners and social life fell into debauchery. Under Justinian, entertainment grew bawdier and more bizarre. Orgies and love feasts were common. Homosexuality and bestiality were openly practiced. Under Nero, Christians were blamed for the great fire in Rome and horribly persecuted.
Similar patterns can be found in other civilizations. In Greece, the music of the young people became wild and coarse. Popular entertainment was brutal and vulgar. Promiscuity, homosexuality, and drunkenness became a daily part of life. And all moral and social restraints were lost leading to greater decadence.
In Carthage, worship turned from Baal to the earth goddess Tanit. "Sacrifices to the goddess of fertility were supposed to ensure productivity, long life, and even greater profits."{11} Ornately carved funeral monuments depicting infant sacrifice can be seen today along with thousands of tiny stone coffins to infants sacrificed to the pagan goddess."

When Nations Die

We've had abortion as long as we've had civilization... civilization is going to be just fine.

You bet it is, lol.

Depravity and widespread infanticide is the harbinger of the death of a society.

Funny...I haven't read any reports of infants being killed.

In 2012...there elwere 4M births....there were 333k abortions.

You never heard of Gosnell?

Again, you lie. I sense a pattern among the baby killing acolytes here....:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

So.

We've established that the bible does address abortion.

And great civilizations fall after sinking into depravity, including the devaluation and butchery of children.

Do I need to set you straight on anything else?

Forum List

Back