More Anti-Muslim Bigotry and Hate from the Far Right

A couple of decades ago, the POPE led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique finalized their plan:

Cause pretext [9/11] for USA to wage war in and bomb hell out of several nations where Muslims are concentrated.

Force Muslim migration to Europe and USA. This will lead to these “sovereign” nations becoming “failed states”

leading to them becoming provinces of the NWOrder world government we are creating.

Additionally, we “elites” [top level Satanic servants], will see to wide-spread poverty world-wide

inciting mass migration from Africa and South America into all of the “Christendom” [formerly called] “sovereign” nations.

Pope himself will go to Mexican/American border and preach that those who oppose unlimited immigration

[by doing such as building a wall [like around pope’s mansion and estate]] are not “Christian”

[IOW: not saved and cannot be saved until they support unlimited immigration].

We elites will see to it that these host nations are led by our minions who will preach to their “citizens”

that it is their duty to welcome and support the “migrants” even though the migrants despise them and intend to dominate rather than assimilate.

LOLz, except White Catholics on the whole tend to be a lot more Conservative, than their White Protestant counterparts.
While, it maybe true that White Protestants are slightly more Conservative in the U.S.A, in Europe White Catholics are significantly more Conservative than White Protestants.

A couple of decades ago, the POPE led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique finalized their plan:

Cause pretext [9/11] for USA to wage war in and bomb hell out of several nations where Muslims are concentrated.

Force Muslim migration to Europe and USA. This will lead to these “sovereign” nations becoming “failed states”

leading to them becoming provinces of the NWOrder world government we are creating.

Additionally, we “elites” [top level Satanic servants], will see to wide-spread poverty world-wide

inciting mass migration from Africa and South America into all of the “Christendom” [formerly called] “sovereign” nations.

Pope himself will go to Mexican/American border and preach that those who oppose unlimited immigration

[by doing such as building a wall [like around pope’s mansion and estate]] are not “Christian”

[IOW: not saved and cannot be saved until they support unlimited immigration].

We elites will see to it that these host nations are led by our minions who will preach to their “citizens”

that it is their duty to welcome and support the “migrants” even though the migrants despise them and intend to dominate rather than assimilate.

Catholics aren't a particularly cohesive group.

Many White Catholics don't like Hispanic Catholics.
Many Irish Catholics don't like Italian Catholics, or Polish Catholics.
Many Lithuanian Catholics don't like Polish Catholics.
Many Hungarian Catholics don't like Slovakian Catholics.
Many Guatemalan Catholics don't like Mexican Catholics.

Furthermore, there hasn't been much real Catholic power since the mid1600's, when the 2 top Catholic powers declined of Spain, and Poland.

The U.S.A is the most powerful, and is mostly controlled by Protestants, and Jews.

Jews run Hollywood, and the media, while most U.S presidents, and politicians are Protestants.

Yet, the religion most prevalent is Catholic in the only 3 nations in the EU to object to Muslim refugees, being Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic.

P

Anti-Muslim rallies across US denounced by civil rights groups

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.
The most glaring thing about the far right and their ideas about Islam is that they are almost completely ignorant of modern day Muslim societies and cultures. The ideas of what Muslim reality is, which areposted on this thread from right wingers depict what they think they know, what they have been told by right wing radio and television hosts such as Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones, the kings of crazy misinformation.

The right wing posters here are ignorant of the reality of modern day Islam in most places for most people, but when they are presented with the truth, they refuse to believe it because it doesn't suit their need to hate Muslims. These RWs are simple minded and stupid.

"need to hate muslims"? I have never met a non-muslim person in the
USA who has a 'need to hate muslims" Most people I have met in the
USA---who are non-muslims know nothing about islam-----but most muslims
I have met know even less about Christianity, Judaism or Hinduism ----BUT
MANY have an INTENSE HATRED of at least one and generally of all three.
My interaction with Christians, Muslims and Hindus LONG precedes the events
of 9-11-01 ------and even the US action in Iraq, and Afghanistan. When did
the "need to hate muslims" start? Do americans have a "need to hate Buddhists"?

Who, in your opinion, tells muslims to hate Christians, Jews and Hindus?

Yet, the religion most prevalent is Catholic in the only 3 nations in the EU to object to Muslim refugees, being Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic.

that is an interesting factoid, Sobie, especially since the pope has encouraged
acceptance of muslim refugees

Lot of the verses were revealed to Mushammad peace be upon him. How to deal with the aggression of the pagans of Mecca and they used to be called kafirs because they didn't believe in God. And those verses were for that time for that era and not necessarily can be for any other time.

Here is what god asked us to do:

Koran 60:8

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

You have to understand that when reading the Koran context matters a lot.
And I give money to charity mostly Christian one, and do take care of the homeless and I never think or ask what religion they are or if they are kafirs, as do most my Muslim friends.
And yet, those who call themselves devout Muslims are slaughtering non Muslims, and Muslims that don't belong to their sect. In other words, this faith and its followers have not made the necessary reformations in order for it to coexist in today's modern Western civilization. Your empty words are just that, meaningless. Until such time as this reformation and change occurs, Islam and its code of conduct aka Sharia should be considered a threat to freedom, democracy, national security, and a cancer upon modern civilization.
ISIS is not true Islam, in spite of what bullshit you've been devouring.

In what way is ISIS "not true islam" ?? -----a few specific points, please

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

I can't imagine why, either. muslims just want to be left alone to convert everyone to islam, and kill those who won't.
I have lived in Muslim countries for 10 years and no one has ever tried to convert me, never even alluding to it, and generally showing only respect for me and my coming from a Christian culture. Go figure.

I have lived in the USA all my life and on a few occasions been subjected to "dua" efforts
To deny that muslims actively Proselytize is silly -------in the USA muslim proselytizers are
just as active as a JW's in my town. ----a
‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

The most glaring thing about the far right and their ideas about Islam is that they are almost completely ignorant of modern day Muslim societies and cultures. The ideas of what Muslim reality is, which areposted on this thread from right wingers depict what they think they know, what they have been told by right wing radio and television hosts such as Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones, the kings of crazy misinformation.

The right wing posters here are ignorant of the reality of modern day Islam in most places for most people, but when they are presented with the truth, they refuse to believe it because it doesn't suit their need to hate Muslims. These RWs are simple minded and stupid.

"right wingers" are ignorant about islam?? does right wing mean republican? Does that mean
democrats are knowledgeable and not stupid? As to the "act for America" thingy-----has
that organization engaged in or advocated violence?

[…]

I can't imagine why, either. muslims just want to be left alone to convert everyone to islam, and kill those who won't.
I have lived in Muslim countries for 10 years and no one has ever tried to convert me, never even alluding to it, and generally showing only respect for me and my coming from a Christian culture. Go figure.

personal anecdote

upload_2017-6-19_11-38-45.png

They hate us for our freedoms? Muslim mourner at scene of London attack wears American flag t-shirt

[…]

where is the muslim outrage ,there is none.

Funny shit coming from a schitsophrenic Leftie who just posted this one Muslim wearing an American flag, while we've seen protest after protest over the last few decades showing deranged Muslims burning American flag.

Funny shit coming from a schitsophrenic Leftie who just posted this one Muslim wearing an American flag, while we've seen protest after protest over the last few decades showing deranged Muslims burning American flag.
That's "Schizophrenic".

That's "Schizophrenic".
Wow, you got me there. Deduct two points! :lmao:

Forum List

Back