More AGW Evidence: Record Dec Snowfall in Central Park

This is a good place to post this little drama, all made possible by AGW!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt_r-jO3lKE]NYC Workers[/ame]

extremes...More heat=more energy and a higher amount of moisture the air can have.

When the vapor constates into those white things we see in the sky they produce heat into the Atmosphere. This is a a change in state.

In the future say 3-5c of warming sure the difference between the arctic and equator may produce a weaker weather pattern as the temperature grid reduces...But for now the extra energy is a postive for stronger storms.

The west is much above avg; with Portand 3.3c above and co, nv, ut, wy, are as much as 4-7c above avg for dec. Everything evens out.

Right.

When the Glaciers move back over upstate NY it will be because of ManMade Global Warming.

frank, when thoses where over Ny the earth was minus 7-9c in which it is today. So the earth was not what it is today. Today my friend the earth is much warmer.:tongue:
Do something with that goofy distracting sig line...It's way over ten lines.

Since all results are the result of manmade global warming, how do I test for it?

NYC Workers

That is a wonderful example of the public worker mentality and lack of skill. Once on the "job" it is near impossible to get rid of an incompentent operator like that. He doesn't care because he has nothing to worry about. His job is secure and any damages will eventually be paid by the taxpayers of New York...not him. Buffoon!

Just in!!

Thousands gather!!!

All in protest of Global Warming!!!!

collegehumor9983a5577ff7da65db760f96349e9cb3.jpg

extremes...More heat=more energy and a higher amount of moisture the air can have.

When the vapor constates into those white things we see in the sky they produce heat into the Atmosphere. This is a a change in state.

In the future say 3-5c of warming sure the difference between the arctic and equator may produce a weaker weather pattern as the temperature grid reduces...But for now the extra energy is a postive for stronger storms.

The west is much above avg; with Portand 3.3c above and co, nv, ut, wy, are as much as 4-7c above avg for dec. Everything evens out.

Right.

When the Glaciers move back over upstate NY it will be because of ManMade Global Warming.

frank, when thoses where over Ny the earth was minus 7-9c in which it is today. So the earth was not what it is today. Today my friend the earth is much warmer.:tongue:

So are you suggesting that the SUV is 15,000 years old?

Last edited:
hey TIME said its true..its true.
:eusa_snooty:

Holiday Blizzard: More Signs of Global Warming
By Bryan Walsh Tuesday, Dec. 28, 2010

Read more: The Northeast Snowstorms: One More Sign of Climate Change - TIME

From your article:

White ice reflects sunlight into space, cooling the air, but when ice melts and is replaced with dark ocean water, the effect is reversed and more of the sun's heat is absorbed. As the Arctic air warms, it raises the altitude of discrete areas of high pressure, which can then alter wind patterns. This, in turn, can weaken the jet stream, allowing more cold air to seep out of the Arctic and into Europe and the eastern U.S.

-----------------

Of course, that colder air freezes the extra precipitation that comes from excess evaporation. Only right wingers called "evaporation" a "wild theory" on another thread.

Those guys are hilarious. I wonder how many of their jobs have been moved to China?

It's hotter and dryer, therefore ManMade Global Warming
It's colder and snowier, therefore ManMade Global Warming

And if you don't believe the science, we'll flip a coin:

Heads, it's ManMade Global Warming
Tails, it's ManMade Global Warming

The following exchange took place Feb, 2010 (Supposedly the hottest decade on "record")

BBS "Do you agree that from 1995 to the present there has been no statistically-significant global warming"

Phil Jones: (remember him?) Yes..."

a_snow_walsh_1227.jpg

2 feet of Global Warming

Manmade global warming theory is no more than a horoscope reading

I can read my wifes horoscope and say, "hey that is like, so what I been, like, thinking lately." :cuckoo:

The theory is failing apart right before our eyes :clap2:

More snow = greater precipitation = increased water vapor = more evaporation = more heat.

Oh, that's right, according to right wingers on this site, "evaporation" is a "wild theory". Sorry, I forgot.
:clap2::eusa_clap::lmao::banana::eusa_dance:
:dance::mm::happy-1:

Sure deanie, tell that to YOUR experts! This was what they had to say justa couple of years ago and amazingly enough they don't mention it getting colder at all. In fact they state the exact opposite. You guys really should get on the same page as reality some day don't you think?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/148236-this-was-the-consensus-a-few-years-ago.html

"CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts, October 4, 2006 (ENS) - Global warming will cause major changes to the climate of the U.S. Northeast if greenhouse gas emissions are not reduced, scientists said today. Warmer annual temperatures, less snow, more frequent droughts and more extreme rainstorms are expected if current warming trends continue, the scientists said in a new study, and time is running out for action to avoid such changes to the climate."

Suggested Update by CF 12/28/10

CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts, December 28 2010 (ENS) - Global warming will cause major changes to the climate of the U.S. Northeast if greenhouse gas emissions are not reduced, scientists said today. Warmer or colder annual temperatures, more or less snow, more or lessfrequent or no droughts at all and more or lessextreme rainstorms or maybe not are expected if current warming trends continue, the scientists said in a new study, and time is running out for action to avoid such changes to the climate.
Thats fucking hilarious. :lol:

NYC Workers

That is a wonderful example of the public worker mentality and lack of skill. Once on the "job" it is near impossible to get rid of an incompentent operator like that. He doesn't care because he has nothing to worry about. His job is secure and any damages will eventually be paid by the taxpayers of New York...not him. Buffoon!
:lol: What a noob! The guy in the articulated front end loader is obviously not very experienced on that piece of equipment, otherwise he wouldn't have got himself into that prediciment in the first place. He also should have been able to push himself out with the bucket with no help from a tow truck.

I can imagine him going home after work, and his wife asking "Honey, how was your first day at your new job?"

"It went great pumpkin', I'm going to get a million views on Youtube, and possibly star in the next episode of RealTV's world's dumbest."

Forum List

Back