Moore's wife: 'Roy's no bigot - one of our lawyers is a Jew!'

People often say dumb shit out of frustration when they feel cornered. Doesn't mean anything beyond the fact that they are flustered.

And keep in mind these are old people. They're from a different generation where walking on eggshells was not required. That's not an excuse, just a reality.

You say dumb shit all the time - cornered or not. Being from a different generation or part of the country is NOT an excuse for Roy or Kayla.

They are not Christians and they are not conservatives.
I do say dumb shit a lot. I find enjoyment in trolling assholes.

And age is very much relevant to accepted cultural norms.

Whatever floats your boat. A sure sign of higher intelligence is not questioning the intellience of someone you've never met.

Sorry, but it is not a sign of intelligence to feel the need to tell everyone in USMB how smart you are. It's much more a sign of insecurity. :wink:
I was making a point. And I did it perfectly. The fact that you missed the point is not a surprise.

One of my doctors is Korean and my pastor is Cuban. I guess that makes me a bigot too!

Nope, but it doesn't NOT make you a bigot.

If you don't see that Roy Moore is a bigot and that that was a dumbass thing for Kayla to say, then I can't help man.

It is the same thing. The fact you cannot see it just shows how huge a hypocrite you are!

People often say dumb shit out of frustration when they feel cornered. Doesn't mean anything beyond the fact that they are flustered.

And keep in mind these are old people. They're from a different generation where walking on eggshells was not required. That's not an excuse, just a reality.

You say dumb shit all the time - cornered or not. Being from a different generation or part of the country is NOT an excuse for Roy or Kayla.

They are not Christians and they are not conservatives.

And you say dumb shit CONSTANTLY.

You have no way of knowing if anyone is a Christian or not, only if they conform to your STEREOTYPES about what a Christian is.

You have to be among the more idiotic people here, welcome to my ignore list, jack ass.

Creepy Roy - Lordy what a moonbat :rolleyes:

Soros was the subject of a breathless story in conservative Brietbart.com that accused his foundation of being 'in Alabama to Register Convicted Felons to Vote Against Roy Moore.'

'Soros is trying to alter the voting populous. That’s true. He’s pushing an agenda. And his agenda is sexual in nature,' said Moore.

'And I’d tell him the same thing. No matter how much money he’s got, he's still going to the same place that people who don't recognize God and morality and accept his salvation are going. And that’s not a good place,' he said.​

So what's your issue?

One of our attorneys is a Jew so we can't be bigots?

C'mon Fair Lady - the STEREOTYPE - hello?? :rolleyes-41:
Dr. Love, in that same sentence she said they had close friends that are Jewish. It's right there.
I know Moore has some ugly opinions about homosexuals and Muslims, but if he says he's not an anti-semite, that's good.
If you want to stick with "bigot" for his issues with the groups above, fine.

Dr. Love, in that same sentence she said they had close friends that are Jewish. It's right there.
I know Moore has some ugly opinions about homosexuals and Muslims, but if he says he's not an anti-semite, that's good.
If you want to stick with "bigot" for his issues with the groups above, fine.

And I can't be a racist - because I have a black friend.
Does that work too?
Sorry - not only is the Jewish lawyer thing an ugly stereotype, the "we have Jewish friends" thing doesn't cut it either.

Can't make this shit up can ya? :confused-84:

The wife of Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama argued during a campaign rally that he is no bigot because one of their lawyers “is a Jew.”

“Fake news would tell you that we don’t care for Jews. And I tell you all this because I’ve seen it and I just want to set the record straight while they’re here,” Kayla Moore said Monday night in rural Alabama.

“One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very close friends that are Jewish ... "
https://nypost.com/2017/12/12/roy-moores-wife-hes-no-bigot-one-of-our-lawyers-is-a-jew/

The real sadness in all this, is that this couple haven't one friend, that is jewish black or asian....they gotta drag in fuckin lawyers!! sic

Forum List

Back