Moore's wife: 'Roy's no bigot - one of our lawyers is a Jew!'

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Can't make this shit up can ya? :confused-84:

The wife of Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama argued during a campaign rally that he is no bigot because one of their lawyers “is a Jew.”

“Fake news would tell you that we don’t care for Jews. And I tell you all this because I’ve seen it and I just want to set the record straight while they’re here,” Kayla Moore said Monday night in rural Alabama.

“One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very close friends that are Jewish ... "
https://nypost.com/2017/12/12/roy-moores-wife-hes-no-bigot-one-of-our-lawyers-is-a-jew/

The wife of Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama argued during a campaign rally that he is no bigot because one of their lawyers “is a Jew.”

“Fake news would tell you that we don’t care for Jews. And I tell you all this because I’ve seen it and I just want to set the record straight while they’re here,” Kayla Moore said Monday night in rural Alabama.

“One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very close friends that are Jewish ... "
https://nypost.com/2017/12/12/roy-moores-wife-hes-no-bigot-one-of-our-lawyers-is-a-jew/

Why do libs get so upset when people defend themselves against accusations of bigotry?

Someone once said that if you truly are not a bigot, let me see pictures of your friends and family.

I was once falsely accused of being prejudiced against my black students. My defense was to show a family portrait. Miraculously there were no problems after that.

So what's your issue?

So what's your issue?

Issue?

He doesn't have issues. He has volumes!

Why do libs get so upset when people defend themselves against accusations of bigotry?

Someone once said that if you truly are not a bigot, let me see pictures of your friends and family.

I was once falsely accused of being prejudiced against my black students. My defense was to show a family portrait. Miraculously there were no problems after that.

What you did was ok - but c'mon Tory ...

Do you understand how utterly stupid what Roy's Stepford Wife said? "One of our attorney's is a Jew" so we CAN'T be bigots???

My CPA is a Jew so I can't be a bigot either I guess!

Lord have mercy o_O

So what's your issue?
That those who deny being racist or anti-semitic are obvious guilty as charged, apparently.

This makes it much easier for the Red Queen to behead those she wants.

So what's your issue?
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It appears to be a pretty severe case. Hopefully not terminal

They'd be pretty stupid if at least ONE of their lawyers wasn't Jewish.

What you did was ok - but c'mon Tory ...

Do you understand how utterly stupid what Roy's Stepford Wife said? "One of our attorney's is a Jew" so we CAN'T be bigots???

My CPA is a Jew so I can't be a bigot either I guess!

Lord have mercy o_O

Yes, you need all the mercy you can get!

Is it her fault that her lawyer is Jewish? One of my doctors is Korean and my pastor is Cuban. I guess that makes me a bigot too!

So what's your issue?

One of our attorneys is a Jew so we can't be bigots?

C'mon Fair Lady - the STEREOTYPE - hello?? :rolleyes-41:

I thought you libtard dont approve of stereotypes?

Oh, wait, stereotyping white people is OK by you idiotlogues, I forgot.
I am smarter than 90% of whites according to my last few IQ tests. Despite the fact that I'm white I acknowledge this as fact. Does that make me a racist?

If I rephrased the statement and inserted blacks for whites I would be if you asked a leftist.

So what's your issue?

One of our attorneys is a Jew so we can't be bigots?

C'mon Fair Lady - the STEREOTYPE - hello?? :rolleyes-41:

I doubt anyone is a bigot.
There may be a few here and there but they are deranged individuals.
People may have prejudices or be discriminating.
Those who call other bigots have problems with self confidence or have guilty consciences.

Look up the definition.

One of my doctors is Korean and my pastor is Cuban. I guess that makes me a bigot too!

Nope, but it doesn't NOT make you a bigot.

If you don't see that Roy Moore is a bigot and that that was a dumbass thing for Kayla to say, then I can't help man.

One of my doctors is Korean and my pastor is Cuban. I guess that makes me a bigot too!

Nope, but it doesn't NOT make you a bigot.

If you don't see that Roy Moore is a bigot and that that was a dumbass thing for Kayla to say, then I can't help man.
People often say dumb shit out of frustration when they feel cornered. Doesn't mean anything beyond the fact that they are flustered.

And keep in mind these are old people. They're from a different generation where walking on eggshells was not required. That's not an excuse, just a reality.

People often say dumb shit out of frustration when they feel cornered. Doesn't mean anything beyond the fact that they are flustered.

And keep in mind these are old people. They're from a different generation where walking on eggshells was not required. That's not an excuse, just a reality.

You say dumb shit all the time - cornered or not. Being from a different generation or part of the country is NOT an excuse for Roy or Kayla.

They are not Christians and they are not conservatives.

Forum List

Back