Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

If 70 news says so it has to be true.
Couldn’t find anything at Infowars to report?
The pervert will step down. Count on it.
He will be the next US Senator from Alabama...count on it.
Stil nothing to say about Bush 92 admitting grabbing women’s asses w/o their permission?
4th time asked. 4 th time ignored.
Hope it was some good ass.

What is fundamentally wrong is that the accusation gets released to the public without confirmation that it is true. But damage is already done by just putting out the story.

I don't think so. Odds are he'll still win, since it's Alabama. The only thing that can change an alt-righty's mind is a candidate displaying a sense of shame. A few acts of pedophilia are no problem for them.
What proof do you have? The word of a mentally ill woman?
Provide proof she’s mentally ill. You’re as big a pathological liar as Trump is..

He will be the next US Senator from Alabama...count on it.
Stil nothing to say about Bush 92 admitting grabbing women’s asses w/o their permission?
4th time asked. 4 th time ignored.
Hope it was some good ass.
Thanks for proving you have zero moral fiber..
No...you think it’s alright for an 8 year old boy to dance around like a harlot at a pervert parade. You are the one with no moral fiber.

I don't think so. Odds are he'll still win, since it's Alabama. The only thing that can change an alt-righty's mind is a candidate displaying a sense of shame. A few acts of pedophilia are no problem for them.
Provide proof she’s mentally ill. You’re as big a pathological liar as Trump is..
Read post. These are people that know her.

4 women actually.

Alabama State Auditor: Even If Roy Moore Sexually Abused 14-Year-Old Girl, It's "Much Ado about Very Little”

Red state morals

The OP is a joke and already debunked.

Funny you don’t have a problem with a senator in office that said “ homosexuality is equivalent to bestiality.”

4 women actually.
Yes...a nut and a Democrat who works for Moore’s opponent. Can’t wait to hear about other two bullshit artist.

Funny you don’t have a problem with a senator in office that said “ homosexuality is equivalent to bestiality.”
It is. He is correct.

So that’s proof?
Funny the flying leaps of reality you’re willing to take for this racist yahoo but you tried and convicted Hilary of crimes she never committed.

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!

No. But King may reference his standing with the Party. Romney had straightforward remarks, not giving Moore a pass.

It is. He is correct.
Well thanks for admitting you’re in the gutter with Moore.
I bet the real Bush92 would be appalled with you.

It is. He is correct.
Well thanks for admitting you’re in the gutter with Moore.
I bet the real Bush92 would be appalled with you.
It is pretty weird that for his username he'd pick a guy that would be appalled at his beliefs.

Well we'll see. Problem is damage is done, and not sure if there's time to get this all straightened out before the election.

What really stinks with this story is the timing. Why didn't this come out during the primary ? Why wait until the very end when it's too late to remove his name from the ballot ? Well we all know the answer to that.

Forum List

Back