Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

If 70 news says so it has to be true.
Couldn’t find anything at Infowars to report?
The pervert will step down. Count on it.
I don't think so. Odds are he'll still win, since it's Alabama. The only thing that can change an alt-righty's mind is a candidate displaying a sense of shame. A few acts of pedophilia are no problem for them.
What proof do you have? The word of a mentally ill woman?
4 women actually.

Fuck you on the four. Only one accused him of sexual misconduct and that was Marjorie. No one else did. Two women who claimed he dated them said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging. Third woman turned him down for a date allegedly.

HANG HIM HIGH! :lol: at best he dated two girls who said nothing happened.
Oh so some of his many acts of pedophilia didn't get to penetration. Just another Alabaman religious freak, kissing and hugging underaged girls. I guess, you being a republican, I should have expected you to see no problem.

Well we'll see. Problem is damage is done, and not sure if there's time to get this all straightened out before the election.

What really stinks with this story is the timing. Why didn't this come out during the primary ? Why wait until the very end when it's too late to remove his name from the ballot ? Well we all know the answer to that.

There is no damage done, JFC if they even had video evidence of the incident he would get elected.

Well we'll see. Problem is damage is done, and not sure if there's time to get this all straightened out before the election.

What really stinks with this story is the timing. Why didn't this come out during the primary ? Why wait until the very end when it's too late to remove his name from the ballot ? Well we all know the answer to that.

There is no damage done, JFC if they even had video evidence of the incident he would get elected.
It might even boost his numbers.

well play the video and let's see!

I believe I said IF, reading is rather rough for you isn't it?

Romney wants him out now. And the National Republican Senatorial Commitee is withdrawing all funding:

UPDATE: 1:20 p.m. ― The National Republican Senatorial Committee, the campaign arm of the Senate GOP, severed financial ties with Moore Friday. A joint fundraising committee that benefits Moore and various party organizations filed paperwork to remove the NRSC as one of the beneficiaries.

Republicans are moving quickly, some at least. Does anyone know more than is otherwise known about Moore?

Considering they backed Luther Strange do you really believe that the RINO's would do anything else?

Romney wants him out now. And the National Republican Senatorial Commitee is withdrawing all funding:

UPDATE: 1:20 p.m. ― The National Republican Senatorial Committee, the campaign arm of the Senate GOP, severed financial ties with Moore Friday. A joint fundraising committee that benefits Moore and various party organizations filed paperwork to remove the NRSC as one of the beneficiaries.

Republicans are moving quickly, some at least. Does anyone know more than is otherwise known about Moore?

You are on a thread that shows that many things are coming to light, but you have yet to read and understand what they are!

So someone post something on twitter about the persons brother dating Corfman, using words like seem and you find it credible? There are more credible ways to check somebodies age then tweets. You guys are disgusting. Partisan politics has come to a point now that a credible accusation for a candidate being a hebephile is no reason to stop defending that person, using any and all means including dragging the VICTIM through the mud. Public opinion is not a court of law and the accusations by SEVERAL people who have told that same story to several others YEARS BEFORE they spoke up, should give you pause. But it seems that even these kinds of things are now acceptable if you run for office on a Republican ticket.

well you said even if you had it we would ignore it. that isn't true at all. You know it too, that is if you actually read the posts in here.

Considering they backed Luther Strange do you really believe that the RINO's would do anything else?
Exactly!

well you said even if you had it we would ignore it. that isn't true at all. You know it too, that is if you actually read the posts in here.

I read a lot of posts here and the partisanship from both sides is sickening. You would indeed endorse and vote for this person even if video evidence was presented! So would the other side!

I'd say Jones should take these 4 brave women to sit in the crowd at the next debate, but along with being a pedophile Roy Moore is also a coward and pussy who refuses to debate.
Why should he debate. He is up double digits and will by larger margin because the good people of Alabama can smell a bullshit smear campaign when It comes out.

Forum List

Back