Moore Meltdown on CNN

I was initially on board with Paul, but his somewhat isolationist views and some of his other ideas hit me as a bit too extreme.

And invading sovereign nations and killing 1 million people is not?

You think any other candidates are going to end the war? They are all being PAID by the war, whether it's from special interest/corporate contributions, or they sit on boards of corporations that profit from it, or they come to the White House at night and play strip poker with Jeff Gannon...they're all being PAID.

All you have to do is investigate, bro. The news will never tell you what special interest groups like AIPAC are contributing to what candidate. I know Wolf Blitzer sure won't. He's a fucking member of AIPAC himself!

I don't think he has a chance to win the nomination.

hardly a reason to throw away a vote. You Vote for who you truely believe in, not who you think will probably win, or worse yet, the dreaded Lesser of 2 Evils.

You think any other candidates are going to end the war? They are all being PAID by the war, whether it's from special interest/corporate contributions, or they sit on boards of corporations that profit from it, or they come to the White House at night and play strip poker with Jeff Gannon...they're all being PAID.

All you have to do is investigate, bro. The news will never tell you what special interest groups like AIPAC are contributing to what candidate. I know Wolf Blitzer sure won't. He's a fucking member of AIPAC himself!

hardly a reason to throw away a vote. You Vote for who you truely believe in, not who you think will probably win, or worse yet, the dreaded Lesser of 2 Evils.

Oh my, yet another vast right wing conspiracy for the kook left

As I said, there is always a chance I will change my mind. Well, that's inaccurate, my mind is not made up as of yet. I never vote for the guy I think will win, I vote for the guy who best represents my beliefs and ideas. Unfortunately, that didn't work out so well last time. So much lip service.

More Moore: Gupta Takes on ‘SiCKO’ Director on ‘Larry King Live’
Posted by Dan Gainor on July 11, 2007 - 13:43.
Even CNN can swallow only so much of the Michael Moore, socialized-medicine Kool-Aid.

Just when you thought all hope was lost, CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta took on Moore on the July 10 “Larry King Live.” Gupta criticized inaccuracies in the data used in Moore pro-universal health care flick “SiCKO.”

Moore had lost his cool the day before on “The Situation Room” with Wolf Blitzer because a report by Gupta claimed Moore had “fudged” some his numbers. Those numbers were primarily data about the costs of health care for Cubans, even though Gupta had committed his own blunder with one of the numbers.

Gupta accused Moore of “cherry picking” certain data from various reports on health care to substantiate his case and said Moore’s lack of consistency could have consequences on the drive for socialized care. “It makes it very hard to advance the argument if you're not getting the numbers right,” Gupta said.

Moore also accused Gupta of ignoring that one of his sources had donated money to various Republican candidates. Ironically, Gupta and Moore have one thing in common – they both have donated money to political candidates, but all to Democrats in recent elections.

http://newsbusters.org/node/14020

Oh my, yet another vast right wing conspiracy for the kook left

Where's the conspiracy?

AIPAC contributes to candidates that will further the agenda of Israel. What's the kook left conspiracy in that? It's the truth.

And Wolf Blitzer is a card carrying member of AIPAC. He has said so himself. No conspiracy in that either.

You just want there to be a conspiracy theory in everything that appears to be something a liberal would say, so you can make a post about those evil libs.

dummy.

Where's the conspiracy?

AIPAC contributes to candidates that will further the agenda of Israel. What's the kook left conspiracy in that? It's the truth.

And Wolf Blitzer is a card carrying member of AIPAC. He has said so himself. No conspiracy in that either.

You just want there to be a conspiracy theory in everything that appears to be something a liberal would say, so you can make a post about those evil libs.

dummy.

So it is the Jews fault? Sounds like 1935 Berlin

In order to be Vice President, one must be eligable to be president. The Constitution says you have to be 36 years old to qualify. Lets see, 1992, 36... plus 15, 51... and I seriously doubt he was 36 in 1992.

Wow...lets see how many mistakes you can make in such a short post

1) The word you tried to spell is eligible.

2) The Constitution says you have to be 35 years old to be President

3) Al Gore was 44 years old in 1992.

Why does anyone listen to anything you say? How can anyone take you seriously?

Forum List

Back