Moonlight

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
There is not much popular attention given to the Oscar winner, Moonlight. Do you know why? Because is a gross homo-erotic wet dream. Only a PC culture could deem this little soft-core queer flick as top film. This is like Milo on steroids.

As usual, the RWNJ racists are coming out of the woodwork to whine because the actors were black.

My bet is that you haven't even seen it and won't.

There is not much popular attention given to the Oscar winner, Moonlight. Do you know why? Because is a gross homo-erotic wet dream. Only a PC culture could deem this little soft-core queer flick as top film. This is like Milo on steroids.

I read that this film that I already had never heard of was a disaster at the box office.

I think less and less people have any interest in either the Oscars or anything that comes from Hollyweird. I heard this morning that the only entertaining moment was when the wrong film was given the Oscar for Best Film and they were all on stage holding their Oscar's and then were told they had to hand them back and give them to everyone from "Moonlight" who were also on the stage.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. Ain't seen it, don't plan to, don't fuggin care.

• Banned
As usual, the RWNJ racists are coming out of the woodwork to whine because the actors were black.

My bet is that you haven't even seen it and won't.
I don't care that the actors are black. It is just a gross subject.

The actors were black and gay. You just know that had best picture written all over it. Last year's tantrum was your first clue.

The actors were black and gay. You just know that had best picture written all over it. Last year's tantrum was your first clue.
So the actors were black and gay.

No big surprise there.

But did they act gay in the movie or did they act straight in the movie?

Just wondering.

I don't plan to go see it.

If it was about a lily white European-American immigrant with his lily white American relatives then I would go see it.

But African-American issues like fatherless homes in 72% of black households although tragic and devastating to their youth does not interest me much.

It is on my list of Negro issues that are obvious but not particularly interesting even though this is Black History Month, such as --

- 94% of prostitutes is black

- 42% of homeless is black

- 31% of US military is black

Forum List

Back