Moon Friend

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Moon buddies

If all goes according to plan, the next manned landing on the moon will include the first non-American to set foot on the satellite. Now that's friendship.

The next folks to set foot on The Moon won't be 日本人 or アメリカ人, they will be 中国人.

Who cares? Many, many millions of people.

I don't believe the world will ever be as excited for a manned moon landing today as it was back in July of 1969.

Back then, America was eststic over an American on The Moon. The world was excited for a human to walk on The Moon.

The world will never be that united again.

I don't believe the world will ever be as excited for a manned moon landing today as it was back in July of 1969.

Back then, America was eststic over an American on The Moon. The world was excited for a human to walk on The Moon.

The world will never be that united again.

Everyone in Japan will be pretty excited, China (I hope not, but probably after one or more unfortunate failures) will be grinding their teeth, and the rest of the world will be pretty interested.

Everyone in Japan will be pretty excited, China (I hope not, but probably after one or more unfortunate failures) will be grinding their teeth, and the rest of the world will be pretty interested.

I would be happy to see a full-blown space race between Japan and China... it would advance manned space exploration in general... Something America and Russia have completely given up on.

The next folks to set foot on The Moon won't be 日本人 or アメリカ人, they will be 中国人.
FYI the above (in order) says: "Japanese," "American" and "Chinese."

Just as a public service message ^^^.

The dog ate America's homework that contained instructions on how to land without tipping over.

Moon buddies

If all goes according to plan, the next manned landing on the moon will include the first non-American to set foot on the satellite. Now that's friendship.
We can't go to the moon.

First of all, the moon is made mostly of gases

Secondly, the moon is really a planet

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats rule, which is why the US is incapable of doing pretty much anything.

Manned space missions are a complete waste of money.

Remember how they sold the ISS? How many decades has it been up there, and where's all the great stuff they said would come of spending tens of billions on it? All the new matériels and science discoveries? Yeah, nothing.

Manned space missions are a complete waste of money.

Remember how they sold the ISS? How many decades has it been up there, and where's all the great stuff they said would come of spending tens of billions on it? All the new matériels and science discoveries? Yeah, nothing.
Not true. I hear there is a lot of........of..............of...............rocks.

Cool ones.

Forum List

Back