Montana Mom Hunts Down Terrorists/Traitors

Sounds like somebody needs to get a life.

You don't think that uncovering traitors/terrorists is a worthwhile expenditure of time? So what have you done that is comparable, Bully? What have you done in your life to provide an equal benefit to our country? Too bad you are so jaded that you won't let yourself see the value of this woman's service to our country in the WOT. In my opinion, how this woman spends her time is much more fruitful in benefitting our country than using your computer to participate on a chat board to bash your country and its elected government every opportunity that presents itself. Montana Mom would probably think you should get a life of substance.

You don't think that uncovering traitors/terrorists is a worthwhile expenditure of time? So what have you done that is comparable, Bully? What have you done in your life to provide an equal benefit to our country? Too bad you are so jaded that you won't let yourself see the value of this woman's service to our country in the WOT. In my opinion, how this woman spends her time is much more fruitful in benefitting our country than using your computer to participate on a chat board to bash your country and its elected government every opportunity that presents itself. Montana Mom would probably think you should get a life of substance.

Boyo, I served my country with honor. The only benefit I can see from her actions is to her internet provider with her monthly payments. Vigilantism, even in cyber-space, has no place in American justice.

Forum List

Back