Monsanto Tribunal Judges slam Monsanto over violation of human rights

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-4-18_10-46-1.png

Monsanto Tribunal Judges Slam Monsanto over Violation of Human Rights - Sustainable Pulse

Today the five international judges for the Monsanto Tribunal presented their legal opinion, which include key conclusions, both on the conduct of Monsanto and on the need for important changes to international laws governing multinational corporations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liberal Universities and their teaching zombies have created more zombies who think GMO is just fine, it is safe why because if they go against the CORPORATE CONTROL and DICTATORS those schools won't get their ever loving Government Funding for PUSHING THE TRUTH, they'd rather see you all get fkn cancer so they can get that money.

Rod was telling me something about this last night as I was falling asleep. He was reading something about Trump helping Monsanto???

The Monsanto Tribunal is an international civil society initiative to hold Monsanto accountable for human rights violations, for crimes against humanity, and for ecocide.

And then they smoked a huge bowl.

• Banned
The Monsanto Tribunal is an international civil society initiative to hold Monsanto accountable for human rights violations, for crimes against humanity, and for ecocide.

Let us know when you get cancer, i'm sure they'll tell you it's genetic.

The old excuses are wearing out rapidly and Bayer plus a few others have jumped in to take Monsanto's place.

• Banned

The old excuses are wearing out rapidly and Bayer plus a few others have jumped in to take Monsanto's place.

When the medical police tell everyone oh don't worry those are just conspiracy theorist it never fails where the truth comes out decades later. It's just a shame that a few million die before they get caught first and or before zombied out zombies finally realize those companies lied the entire time.

Just like the case of Erin Brockovich...................look how many got ill and nobody would listen because the big powerful corporations kept saying oh go back to sleep those ppl are crazy.........

Same bs with Fracking.

You should stop eating food that was modified by humans.
Enjoy your wild fish and acorns.

When the medical police tell everyone oh don't worry those are just conspiracy theorist it never fails where the truth comes out decades later. It's just a shame that a few million die before they get caught first and or before zombied out zombies finally realize those companies lied the entire time.

Just like the case of Erin Brockovich...................look how many got ill and nobody would listen because the big powerful corporations kept saying oh go back to sleep those ppl are crazy.........

Same bs with Fracking.

Just like the case of Erin Brockovich...................

Exactly. The same kind of lawsuit BS divorced from reality.

View attachment 122196
Monsanto Tribunal Judges Slam Monsanto over Violation of Human Rights - Sustainable Pulse

Today the five international judges for the Monsanto Tribunal presented their legal opinion, which include key conclusions, both on the conduct of Monsanto and on the need for important changes to international laws governing multinational corporations.

Liberal Universities and their teaching zombies have created more zombies who think GMO is just fine, it is safe why because if they go against the CORPORATE CONTROL and DICTATORS those schools won't get their ever loving Government Funding for PUSHING THE TRUTH, they'd rather see you all get fkn cancer so they can get that money.
We are winning this war though. Every time I go to the grocery store I see more and more NON GMO CERTIFIED stamps on new food items. I can now buy my kids apple juice that's non gmo certified! Funny thing I saw other day is another apple juice container says non gmo on it but it was NOT certified....We are winning this battle folks! Keep fighting!

Same bs with Fracking.
Another reason CEO's of these giants shouldn't be able to line their own pockets and then skip out. New laws need to be made for the 'giants' in the land.

View attachment 122196

We are winning this war though. Every time I go to the grocery store I see more and more NON GMO CERTIFIED stamps on new food items. I can now buy my kids apple juice that's non gmo certified! Funny thing I saw other day is another apple juice container says non gmo on it but it was NOT certified....We are winning this battle folks! Keep fighting!
Non GMO does not mean non-chemicalized. Keep that in mind.

View attachment 122196

Every time I go to the grocery store I see more and more NON GMO CERTIFIED stamps on new food items.

There are plenty of idiots who will gladly pay more if a useless label is attached.

ToddsterPatriot is the perfect example of a public school education. I thank my lucky stars I ditched that shit and got my GED I was losing brain cells sitting in their class rooms literally learning NOTHING every day. Want an education? GO TO THE LIBRARY! Learn anything you want with books OR you can use the internet.

View attachment 122196

Every time I go to the grocery store I see more and more NON GMO CERTIFIED stamps on new food items.

There are plenty of idiots who will gladly pay more if a useless label is attached.
Oh yes it was certainly more mmhmm....paid 2.50$ for 64 ounce container of juice...in fact they were usually 4$ but were on sale so I got 2. :)

Same bs with Fracking.

You should research why you can't stop relying on your Governmental parents like EPA, FDA...... and how brain cancer could be setting in already.

Maybe this is causing you to think factual information is untrue.......... They are looking forward to making big bucks off your health lmao..

Chromium-6: 'Erin Brockovich' chemical threatens two-thirds of Americans
Nearly 200 million Americans across all 50 states are exposed to unsafe levels of chromium-6 or hexavalent chromium, a heavy metal known to cause cancer in animals and humans, according to a new report released Tuesday by the nonprofit research and advocacy organization Environmental Working Group (EWG).

upload_2017-4-18_11-48-45.png

Is the toxic 'Erin Brockovich' chemical in your drinking water?

upload_2017-4-18_11-49-24.png

'Erin Brockovich' Carcinogen in Tap Water of More than 200 Million Americans

ToddsterPatriot is the perfect example of a public school education. I thank my lucky stars I ditched that shit and got my GED I was losing brain cells sitting in their class rooms literally learning NOTHING every day. Want an education? GO TO THE LIBRARY! Learn anything you want with books OR you can use the internet.

You got a GED? That's hard to believe.

So why are GMOs bad? Spell it out. If you can spell. LOL!

Same bs with Fracking.

You should research why you can't stop relying on your Governmental parents like EPA, FDA...... and how brain cancer could be setting in already.

Maybe this is causing you to think factual information is untrue.......... They are looking forward to making big bucks off your health lmao..

Nearly 200 million Americans across all 50 states are exposed to unsafe levels of chromium-6 or hexavalent chromium, a heavy metal known to cause cancer in animals and humans, according to a new report released Tuesday by the nonprofit research and advocacy organization Environmental Working Group (EWG).

View attachment 122199

View attachment 122200

This week in a piece for Slate about cancer clusters, like the one made famous by the movie Erin Brockovich, I describe how they almost always turn out to be illusions — examples of what the epidemiologist Seymour Grufferman called “the Texas sharpshooter effect.” Here is how I described it in my article: Stand way back and blast the side of a barn with a shotgun and then find some holes that are crowded together. Draw a circle around them and you have what looks like a bull’s-eye.

The pollution that was blamed for the malignancies may be very real — the Brockovich case involved a metal called hexavalent chromium or chromium 6 that had been discharged during the 1950s and 60s into the drinking water of Hinkley, a small town in the Mojave Desert. The people who lived there were naturally afraid of what the chemical might be doing to their health. But long after the movie was gone from the theaters and the residents and their lawyers had received a $300 million settlement, a 12-year epidemiological study was completed. No elevation of cancer was found.

Erin Brockovich - Fire in the Mind

Anyone can have a PHD and still be a dumb fk idiot who knows nothing. Because why YOU CAN'T TAKE CLASSES TO GAIN A PHD FOR COMMON SENSE AND LOGICAL/CRITICAL THINKING....
A PHD teaches you how to lose it when your a dumbass Liberal being taught at a Liberal college where the rest of indoctrination finishes the next generation off to be even dumber than the one before.

WHY do you think more than half you dumbasses can't believe a fkn thing.

Same bs with Fracking.

View attachment 122199

View attachment 122200

This week in a piece for Slate about cancer clusters, like the one made famous by the movie Erin Brockovich, I describe how they almost always turn out to be illusions — examples of what the epidemiologist Seymour Grufferman called “the Texas sharpshooter effect.” Here is how I described it in my article: Stand way back and blast the side of a barn with a shotgun and then find some holes that are crowded together. Draw a circle around them and you have what looks like a bull’s-eye.

The pollution that was blamed for the malignancies may be very real — the Brockovich case involved a metal called hexavalent chromium or chromium 6 that had been discharged during the 1950s and 60s into the drinking water of Hinkley, a small town in the Mojave Desert. The people who lived there were naturally afraid of what the chemical might be doing to their health. But long after the movie was gone from the theaters and the residents and their lawyers had received a $300 million settlement, a 12-year epidemiological study was completed. No elevation of cancer was found.

Erin Brockovich - Fire in the Mind

THINK MAN THINK JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU THAT FKN STUPID, you can not understand why they put that information out there................ YOU CAN FAKE GAWD DAMN LAW SUITES NO MATTER WHAT THE FK SLATE SAYS..........SLATE IS PART OF MSN FOOL, WHO CONTROLS MSN FOOL , MSM is CONTROLLED MEDIA TO KEEP YOU FKN DUMB wake the hell up!!

Forum List

Back